Help with Body Morph

Lonercs

I need help fingeuring out how to make CBBE Morphj work. The in-game CBBE Morphs slides do nothing. I got them to work at the expence off all the other slides being jambled. What should I do? What mods do I need or should have, what order do I instal them, what options for each. What mods should I not have? I have RaceMune 3.1.0, CBBE, the racemorph plugin it comes with, and Body Slider 2 and Outfir Studio installed. I checked the Racemenu Morph box then clicked Build in BodySlide.exe. The CBBE sliders still do not work! What am I doing wrong? Attach bellow is a full list of mods I have installed.

post-772147-0-22597300-1428203007_thumb.png

Simply read the note about it on the CBBE or BodySlide mod page or in the readme.txt or in the tooltip in BodySlide.

All you need is latest RaceMenu, the morphs plugin, latest BodySlide and building your body with the "RaceMenu Morphs" check box checked.

I did what you said, have the latest RaceMenu installed, have CBBE installed, installed the body morph plugin that came with the CBBE installer, have Body Sliders 2 something, and chcecked the racemenu box in the body slider program. The weight slider changed the body to the one I built but the morph slides didn't work and when I took off the clothes, the modification went away and the character is wearing underwear. Is there a video I could watch?

I did what you said, have the latest RaceMenu installed, have CBBE installed, installed the body morph plugin that came with the CBBE installer, have Body Sliders 2 something, and chcecked the racemenu box in the body slider program. The weight slider changed the body to the one I built but the morph slides didn't work and when I took off the clothes, the modification went away and the character is wearing underwear. Is there a video I could watch?

The one on the BodySlide page.

The one on the BodySlide page.

I watched the video and did exactly what the video did. Maybe I have conflicting mods? I modified my orginal post to give more detail. Also thank you for taking your time to help me.

You can try the latest RaceMenu beta from the LoversLab thread somewhere here. To give an outfit slider compatibility, it has to be a BodySlide conversion.

If you want the sliders on the nude body, you also have to build a body with the check box checked.

You can also try checking if BodySlide properly outputs meshes to the right place by looking at the changed date.

Did exactly what you saud, even started with a new installation. The sliders doesnt change during character creation, and while it does change the body when nude, the breasts are all fucked up. At this point, I perfer if some just gave me their entire fucking data file! This clearly is never going to work for me. I'm to the point of not even wanting to play Skyrim any more.

Me too...

The CBBE MORPHS not work
and breast / butt / belly you can not change even with the other settings racemenu ...
PS: With "CHSBHC-Body-Physics-ModV2-4-1-4888-v2-4-1" no problem but I do not like the physical behavior.

PS:Sorry for my english :P

Well I don't know how to help you, it works for me and others.

You do need the very latest SKSE, RaceMenu and BodySlide with the morphs plugin.

Then enable the plugin and build the body and/or armor in BodySlide with the "RaceMenu Morphs" check box checked.

If you use MO, make sure NOTHING overwrites the body and/or armor files that you just built.

And if you manually move a body, do not move the .tri file with it.

If you ever had "CharGen Extensions" installed, uninstall it and reinstall RaceMenu. Those are not needed anymore as it comes with RM now.

• 1 month later...

If you are willing to use modmanager not nexus' mod manager I can tell you the way I got it to work.

I was having the exact same issues as you are having. To me they did absolutely nothing and it pissed me off cause I wanted to use the piercings mods. So after a lot of digging this is what worked for me.

Download cbbe (of course)

Download bodyslide 2 (yes one comes with cbbe but whatever)

Now install both cbbe and bodyslide

If body slide is grayed out right click on it and click on ignore

Now check both of them

Upper right hand corner click on the drop down box and click on edit

First field type in bodyslide (should be called name or what not)

Then second field click on "..." And choose the location of the body slide exe. Its in the cbbe folder and then in tools folder

Click add

Now launch the body slide exe from mod manager

Upper left hand corner drop down box choose cbbe HDT

Under that drop down box there's another choose the cbbe type slim or heavy or which ever one you have in stalled.

Now bottom middle you should see the big button saying build it (don't click it yet) but right under it there's a check box click that.

Now click on build it.

Now to get body slide compatible clothes to work follow this:

Now back at the top of body slide in the middle there is a drop down box saying choose group click on that.

In the window that pops up click on every one of the fields so they all have a check next to them

Click OK

Now bottom left hand corner of the window there's a build it batch click on that

Let it run and once its done close out of bodyslide

Run skyrim skse and use race menu and it should work now.

Those are the things that I did to get it all to work for me.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I also have a question about body morph (not sure if this is the right tread) I use CBBE -TPPB and I have no issues with vanilla bodies. But every other follower made by people as a CBBE body(ei;Arissa, Sephira, Sunsakuka) never seems to change to my CB++ selection?

The clothes they wear appears as CB++ settings but not their body. I used bodyslider and "batch build" a CBBE body, TPPB, CB++, I tried them all one by one. but I just can't get there bodies to change.

Could I be where my files are being saved?....AM I suppose to check or uncheck the RaceMenuMorph?

Any help would be appreciated...

• 9 months later...

Archived