I'm sorry for what happened... v3a

Thank u,  It would be amuse to be put in different "sorry" situation, when speaking of "sorry". I mean, bad words are switches that can lead to different other Mods.   

----------------

For example: Imagine A warrior of honor is dirt poor who sleeps without a roof and get ill, hungry too,  

Our Dragon born said, Oh, No bread to eat? why don't eat meat instead?     <---careless low IQ word. Warrior knocks Dragon born down sell her to wolfclub (wolfclub or animal manson)

I am truly sorry for your situation, may u born as a Jarl's son in your next life. :shy:   <---Dishonor warrior, curse someone to die. Warrior sell dragon born to a jarl as a slave. (SD+ or Prison haul)

Or,  A gentleman should starve to death than go be a bandits.  good one,  ;)   <---Hypocrite!  Warrior then rapes dragon born, force her drinking skooma and sell her to the bandits. (skooma whore & SD+)

Or, You r in luck that still here in the city, i saw Stronger warriors get eaten by falmer's Bugs In the under world. <--- Warror then throw Dragon bron into underworld for such a luck to be eaten by falmer's Bugs. In LL's way  :blush:  (a mod called Estrus Chaurus)

Sounds like you're talking about a dialogue-based version of Simple Slavery. That's a bit out of my league...

Sapphire would come to mind when it comes to NPC's that might need a little comfort/ a friend. I always liked that girl.

That's a good one. I feel she'd be only interested in women, but yep, she's definitely in need of some comfort.

Because of her Dialogue with that one Member from the Guild? I always thought she'd just be very hard to get because she is such a proud woman even more so since she reacts positively/friendlier to Male and Female Dragonborns later on (well that could be because there isn't really a differece what gender you play in the Vanilla Game) but you do have a point there and I wouldn't mind that either. x)

When you ask her about herself (can't remember the precise dialogue branch to ask), she talks about how she was raped by bandits for two weeks when she was younger. I always just assumed male bandits, but duh, there are female bandits out there too.

But "hard to get" makes more sense, actually... I mean, she's a thief, and their stock in trade is lying, so hell, maybe she made the story up? She's just waiting for Mr. or Mrs. Right to come along. :)

There's a lady who stands praying in a graveyard behind riften's city hall, and She looks like she's just waiting to hand out some mission (maybe she is but)...

In my game she just says someone close to her died in some horrible way, and that's the end of the conversation.

-----

In Ivarstead, Fastread's mom goes on about how depressing everything is, after trying to guess that the PC is a stranger (duh) on their way to High Hrothgar.

several friendly lines later,

she just says "OK LEAVE. Everyone else does".

Even if I were socially adept and knew what she really wanted (A farmhand, a lover?)

The lines in the script are limited.

Plus her husband wants the PC to leave as soon as possible.

(They certainly don't seem very friendly and hate their town a lot).

I'd like to add some sugar into their dark depressing little lives.

(OK The PC can already drill the mom, but after that there isn't much to say)

-----

Silda the Unseen is very polite and takes my coin, and then continues to beg in the freezing blizzard.

Well she does until the PC leaves, and when the PC arrives she can be seen running up to her post to beg piteously, as

if it were a play, so nevermind her, BUT

----

Jora the priestess in windhelm is totally hot (I made her that way), but she doesn't talk a lot

Freir in Solitude has more natural beauty...

OK I'm done.

I hope these random lines count as suggestions.

There's a lady who stands praying in a graveyard behind riften's city hall, and She looks like she's just waiting to hand out some mission (maybe she is but)...

In my game she just says someone close to her died in some horrible way, and that's the end of the conversation.

Yep, she's a good one. She (and her husband) lost their daughter in the war.

-----

In Ivarstead, Fastread's mom goes on about how depressing everything is, after trying to guess that the PC is a stranger (duh) on their way to High Hrothgar.

Even if I were socially adept and knew what she really wanted (A farmhand, a lover?)

That's a good idea... I've got an idea about how you saying something about being Dragonborn and possibly inciting a resurgence of visitors to Ivarstead on their way up the mountain might brighten their lives.

-----

Silda the Unseen is very polite and takes my coin, and then continues to beg in the freezing blizzard.

Well she does until the PC leaves, and when the PC arrives she can be seen running up to her post to beg piteously, as

You can just hear her snickering to herself. "Ha ha, another easy mark!"

----

Jora the priestess in windhelm is totally hot (I made her that way), but she doesn't talk a lot

OK I'm done.

Not sure that either of them need any actual comfort, though. I mean, if you're looking for sex with any stranger, there are various mods that do it...

That's a good idea... I've got an idea about how you saying something about being Dragonborn and possibly inciting a resurgence of visitors to Ivarstead on their way up the mountain might brighten their lives.

Isn't "Neglected Wives Of Skyrim" an SL mod waiting to be made? Removing miserable dialogue and insert happy greetings etc and some sarky or even thankful comments from their useless spouses?

Using SLSubmit to persuade many NPCs into sex has shown that improving relationships beyond neutral opens up polite or happy dialogues with many surprising people, Grelka and Haelga amongst others.

-----

She's great for training on pickpocket:

"train me please"

I'll just have that cash back.

"train me again please".

Aaaaand again.

Repeat.

Isn't "Neglected Wives Of Skyrim" an SL mod waiting to be made? Removing miserable dialogue and insert happy greetings etc and some sarky or even thankful comments from their useless spouses?

Using SLSubmit to persuade many NPCs into sex has shown that improving relationships beyond neutral opens up polite or happy dialogues with many surprising people, Grelka and Haelga amongst others.

It's been suggested. I'm not sure when or if I'll get around to it, considering how many other stuff I'm juggling right now. :)

I've been going through Germanicus's blog. He's got a lot of NPCs added by mods, but there are some neglected wives there I've put on my to-do list.

-----

She's great for training on pickpocket:

"train me please"

I'll just have that cash back.

"train me again please".

Aaaaand again.

Repeat.

There was a playthrough I read, someone was playing through specifically to get married, IIRC... anyway, they talked to Silda and couldn't afford pickpocket training, so they just gave her a coin, and got nothing in return, which sort of counts as pickpocket training. I mean, you lost gold and got nothing back, so... yep, thanks for the lesson, Silda.

It's been suggested. I'm not sure when or if I'll get around to it, considering how many other stuff I'm juggling right now. :)

I've been going through Germanicus's blog. He's got a lot of NPCs added by mods, but there are some neglected wives there I've put on my to-do list.

-----

hehn.

"to-do list"

hehn.

When you ask her about herself (can't remember the precise dialogue branch to ask), she talks about how she was raped by bandits for two weeks when she was younger. I always just assumed male bandits, but duh, there are female bandits out there too.

But "hard to get" makes more sense, actually... I mean, she's a thief, and their stock in trade is lying, so hell, maybe she made the story up? She's just waiting for Mr. or Mrs. Right to come along. :)

Oh I know that and I'm sure her Story isn't made up. I'm just saying just because she was raped, doesn't mean she would become a lesbian for that reason (but it might be hearder to earn her trust). But then again: Pretty much all the NPC's in Skyrim are Bi-Sexual.

Putting my thoughts in Blue

Yep, she's a good one. She (and her husband) lost their daughter in the war.

Maybe the Snowshods in Riften, and some of the other families that lost kids could have something where you talk to the kids in the orphanage and match up a kid with a city/family based on where they came from?

-----

I thought the family there was happy with Ivarstead, especially the father, who doesn't want his daughter running off to Riften with her new boyfriend. The mom doesn't seem to care as much one way or the other and will run interference for you if you pick that option in the quest father gives you. Maybe a wrapup with that quest (from the Temple of Mara)  and the family / innkeeper on the new business would be a larger scale idea.

-----

Are there any housing mods that let you move the beggars to your player home, especially one of the larger ones, like Proudspire or the Hearthfire holds?  I could use a maid, a cook, farmer for my herb gardens, fisher for my fish farm, and probably a couple more servants to keep the place up.  Housecarl and spouse can only do so much and the kids (even with 6) are too small.  :-D

----

OK I'm done.

Not sure that either of them need any actual comfort, though. I mean, if you're looking for sex with any stranger, there are various mods that do it...

Don't be blue, be purple!

Maybe the Snowshods in Riften, and some of the other families that lost kids could have something where you talk to the kids in the orphanage and match up a kid with a city/family based on where they came from?

It's a good idea, but it's beyond my meager skills, I think. I haven't really messed with AI packages, and that's what would have to be altered to get a kid to actually move out of the orphanage, no matter where you put the kid.

Still, I like it... it's on my to-do list. :)

I thought the family there was happy with Ivarstead, especially the father, who doesn't want his daughter running off to Riften with her new boyfriend. The mom doesn't seem to care as much one way or the other and will run interference for you if you pick that option in the quest father gives you. Maybe a wrapup with that quest (from the Temple of Mara)  and the family / innkeeper on the new business would be a larger scale idea.

They are happy indeed, but you hear comments every now and then from both the mother and father about how small Ivarstead is getting because people are leaving and stuff like that.

But yep, there's something there about adding in some ability to reconcile the family if Fastred moves off to Riften, and to console either Klimmek or Bassianus depending on who finally wins her shallow heart.

Are there any housing mods that let you move the beggars to your player home, especially one of the larger ones, like Proudspire or the Hearthfire holds?  I could use a maid, a cook, farmer for my herb gardens, fisher for my fish farm, and probably a couple more servants to keep the place up.  Housecarl and spouse can only do so much and the kids (even with 6) are too small.  :-D

I'm not aware of any mods like that. But I've wanted something like that for a long time,  particularly for my Hearthfire houses and Hjerim, which always seem too damn big and empty for just me and a couple other people.

Don't be blue, be purple!

I'm not aware of any mods like that. But I've wanted something like that for a long time,  particularly for my Hearthfire houses and Hjerim, which always seem too damn big and empty for just me and a couple other people.

I suppose i could look at some of the multi marriage mods for that, or potentially a slave mod.  There seem to be several that allow you to capture and send any npc to some location, but usually it is provided by the mod, from my impressions.

That or look up the console codes, and make a batch file... add target to marriage faction, or whatever is used for the bard and off duty followers when they "go home", then send them there. Oh, but that might run into the AI packages like the kids.... hrm.

Development is going to zero for the next 2-6 weeks, due to a family health issue.

I'll be without my precious, precious internet for that time, so goodbye y'all, see you in a month, month and a half at the outside.

Current status of this mod:

I've been sidetracked by making a new mod and forcing my poor beta testers to test over and over and over and over until they ran screaming into the street, so nothing's been done so far.

I have a semi-large list of people to add. I swear I'll get to it!

In the meantime, keep making suggestions or requests or posing questions and I'll try to answer everything when I get back.

• 2 weeks later...

Hope everything is alright with your family. And take care of yourself now.

Thank you. Everything seems to be going just fine!

v3 is up: Just a very small, quick update to let people know I'm still alive.
Bringing more bear pelts to Temba will quiet her ire.

So the followers handling will be done with a separate, added quest, that will check if you are one of the vanilla follower NPCs (yes, that means unique dialogue for every one of the vanilla followers, makes me tired just thinking about it :) ). The quest will have no stages, and nothing actually quest-like, just handling dialogue (kind of like the city-based vanilla hello dialogues are handled). I'll check to see if they're currently hired, but that will be an external check, not editing anything vanilla.

Pending bug reports, "Reward Your Followers" will probably be released today or tomorrow. :)

I like this. I like Temba, it would be nice to make her chill a bit.

I like this. I like Temba, it would be nice to make her chill a bit.

I'm not sure I did her right... she's still somewhat abrasive, and it turned out to be more of a bribe-her-to-stop-complaining thing.

And I wonder if I did the same bug as with Torygg, with the "quest completed" stuff...

So the followers handling will be done with a separate, added quest, that will check if you are one of the vanilla follower NPCs (yes, that means unique dialogue for every one of the vanilla followers, makes me tired just thinking about it :) ). The quest will have no stages, and nothing actually quest-like, just handling dialogue (kind of like the city-based vanilla hello dialogues are handled). I'll check to see if they're currently hired, but that will be an external check, not editing anything vanilla.

Pending bug reports, "Reward Your Followers" will probably be released today or tomorrow. :)

I was originally going to put this stuff here in is4wh, but it ended up not fitting the tone quite right.

So... here it is instead.

• 2 months later...

Now this mod piques my interest. I know a young gal at the mines just south of Riften who could use your magic mod wand. Putting this one on my watch list.

Oh? Do you have a name, or picture, or UESP reference by chance?

Which mine? I don't remember any girls in any mines...?

Now this mod piques my interest. I know a young gal at the mines just south of Riften who could use your magic mod wand. Putting this one on my watch list.

REQUEST GRANTED! http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Sylgja

And wow is her family weird... well weird to me. You can marry her (Sylgja), and if you do a side quest, her mother can be asked to be a follower... BUT WAIT THERES MORE!!! Her mother also, can be you homes steward. Her father... only says one or two things and carries on like pff whatever.

Her father is not concerned, that some stranger shacks up with his daughter, but also runs away to adventure with his wife?!?

Oh Sheogorath be praised!

And wow is her family weird... well weird to me. You can marry her (Sylgja), and if you do a side quest, her mother can be asked to be a follower... BUT WAIT THERES MORE!!! Her mother also, can be you homes steward. Her father... only says one or two things and carries on like pff whatever.

Her father is not concerned, that some stranger shacks up with his daughter, but also runs away to adventure with his wife?!?

I wanted to nurse Sylgia, she talks about her fall and I wanted to make her better. After some weird experiences with marrying other NPCs who'd previously had a completely different home I was wary of marrying her (and she's not Jordis, so I can't really marry her) as I'd found them trying to commute between their previous location and the matrimonial home. On one savegame Jordis was routinely trying to walk back to Solitude, despite the fact that we lived in Whiterun. And Haelga would keep trying to walk back to Riften from Whiterun and would then just reappear in Breezehome.

Oh! I got mixed up with south != north. :)

He does seem much more interested in mining than anything else. Dude should never have gotten married in the first place.

I wanted to nurse Sylgia, she talks about her fall and I wanted to make her better. After some weird experiences with marrying other NPCs who'd previously had a completely different home I was wary of marrying her (and she's not Jordis, so I can't really marry her) as I'd found them trying to commute between their previous location and the matrimonial home. On one savegame Jordis was routinely trying to walk back to Solitude, despite the fact that we lived in Whiterun. And Haelga would keep trying to walk back to Riften from Whiterun and would then just reappear in Breezehome.

She said that a priest of mara came through and healed her, though (it's implied this was Erandur from Dawnstar, but never actually explicitly stated).

Also, her asking you to take the satchel to her parents is another good deed. What else can I do to help her out, really? Any advice?

I've only ever had a problem with Derkeethus and Mjoll trying to head back home after marrying them... Derkeethus tends to get killed by wildlife. Mjoll doesn't actually travel, but her shadow Aerin wanders back and forth between Riften and my house seemingly randomly, and also gets killed.

Oh! I got mixed up with south != north. :)

He does seem much more interested in mining than anything else. Dude should never have gotten married in the first place.

She said that a priest of mara came through and healed her, though (it's implied this was Erandur from Dawnstar, but never actually explicitly stated).

Also, her asking you to take the satchel to her parents is another good deed. What else can I do to help her out, really? Any advice?

I've only ever had a problem with Derkeethus and Mjoll trying to head back home after marrying them... Derkeethus tends to get killed by wildlife. Mjoll doesn't actually travel, but her shadow Aerin wanders back and forth between Riften and my house seemingly randomly, and also gets killed.

She says that about the priest but says she's still in pain or something, I forget the exact line, besides, what do priests know? I'm the Archmage, goddammit!

The postal deliveries are good things to do for her but she still seems a little sad, somehow.

Could persuade her that you can take her safely to see her parents, you stay there for a day and then take her back?

She makes the point that she's the equal of any of the men in the mine but maybe a little FONVeronica thing, perhaps she wants just not to wear grimy mining clothes all the time? Take her Noble Robes or equivalent class outfit and she'll accompany you to any inn for a drink and to be seen looking smart.

Derkeethus has refused to talk to any of my characters, ever. I don't know why. Does he not like women as that's the only commonality, unless he also hates Khajit, Cat Girls, Imperials, Bimbos, Dark Elves, and High Elves?

Oh, and about the marriage thing, I used a "marry anyone" mod for Haelga as she's never liked any of my PCs. She has really soppy and cute couple dialogue!

All that front and all she wants is to be loved!

Mjoll doesn't actually travel, but her shadow Aerin wanders back and forth between Riften and my house seemingly randomly, and also gets killed.

Any Devious Marriage mods or quests should create a large chest in the basement of any matrimonial home, and an outfit for him, and he should become The Gimp. Unless him constantly following Mjöll and watching the pair of you in bed is your thing.

Any Devious Marriage mods or quests should create a large chest in the basement of any matrimonial home, and an outfit for him, and he should become The Gimp. Unless him constantly following Mjöll and watching the pair of you in bed is your thing.

I support this.

I can see it happening that my PC would one day find Aerin alone in the house while Mjoll is out on an errand... He wouldn't stand a second and would end up in bondage before one puny yelp crossed his lips... A nice wood bit between his lips... a bit of spittle would be his allotment before she'd 'bury her bone' in his virgin backyard.

Mjoll would come home to Aerin with a DCL Huge Plug, a matching set of leather restraints and tied securely to the bed. My PC would hand Mjoll the keys to his harness and tell her that he can live a worry free life in her hands now.

... I have to write this one properly now... damn it.