Delite's Dead or Alive 5 Last Round Mods

They're actually stock textures so it's impossible for them to be to close. How ever Honoka's boobs are often placed in a cleavage manner.

I will attempt to move them for you but the might distort on the boob mesh. But there's no doubt that I can't make the areola's bigger. (So will definitely try)

Ah ok I see. Still looks good so don't worry about it! :)

Just uploaded fixed version, thanks for helping. Will work on nipple variations soon.

Work in progess 

attachicon.gifgame 2015-04-05 12-58-18-452.jpg

attachicon.gifgame 2015-04-05 12-56-36-680.jpg

Also, Honoka link may have been wrong. But fixed now.

Woah so hot! When can we get it? :P

Also, have you tried using sweetfx and uMod at the same time? I'm getting around 27fps when using both and 60fps if only using either one of them.

Very soon, possibly tonight or tomorrow. Have to make a specular for the hair, because it has a colored shine to it right now.

I haven't used sweetfx with uMod specifically because uMod already adds minor stutter to the game. I also kinda can't see the difference in graphics when it comes to sweetFX. Just color palletes. It definitely has something to do with performance in general, or else the game would crash because they'd be incompatible. If you can't get your performance up, you may just have to sacrifice one; or play on lower resolution.

Work in progess 

Also, have you tried using sweetfx and uMod at the same time? I'm getting around 27fps when using both and 60fps if only using either one of them.

Very soon, possibly tonight or tomorrow. Have to make a specular for the hair, because it has a colored shine to it right now.

I haven't used sweetfx with uMod specifically because uMod already adds minor stutter to the game. I also kinda can't see the difference in graphics when it comes to sweetFX. Just color palletes. It definitely has something to do with performance in general, or else the game would crash because they'd be incompatible. If you can't get your performance up, you may just have to sacrifice one; or play on lower resolution.

I just tried and lowering the game's quality does improve framerate, but I'd rather have max settings and mods :cool:

Thanks for the help and looking forward to mila's mod.

Work in progess 

I just tried and lowering the game's quality does improve framerate, but I'd rather have max settings and mods :cool:

Thanks for the help and looking forward to mila's mod.

Speaking of which, I just made a really awesome natural/layered strawberry blonde texture for

on accident just messing with the colors. Looks very ravishing. Will be released tonight as well.

post-106208-0-66781900-1428269267_thumb.jpg

"

anyone else having problems installing these mods? (Win 7 64bit)  I've tried different mods (authors) different versions of Umod (followed instructions) still doesn't work,(i don't have the DLC's) but I've been trying on ones that are in the base game,the reason I'm asking is to find out if it's just me or something I'm not doing properly, my DDS files are associated with DXTBmp

Hitomi braless isn't working and i am selecting D but still not work. Barbie Hitomi change the hair color but still have the bra unlike in the screens.

anyone else having problems installing these mods? (Win 7 64bit)  I've tried different mods (authors) different versions of Umod (followed instructions) still doesn't work,(i don't have the DLC's) but I've been trying on ones that are in the base game,the reason I'm asking is to find out if it's just me or something I'm not doing properly, my DDS files are associated with DXTBmp

I use uMod r53 for my mods, so any other programs could have difficulties. Switching to uMod r53 is the most stable and most common amongst compatibilties.

I don't believe there is a way to make it compatible for all, but i'll ask some friends.

@sikkboy Why would your game files be associated with DXTBmp? does it show your thumbnails or something? If so, it shouldn't effect anything.

Just wanna say I'm really loving your work! You're making the DOA community proud, keep it up! (And yes I joined because of this game.  :P)

Thanks! Lol that makes me feel really proud.

only my Photoshop files are associated with DXTBmp, i tried installing Rachael's football mod with Umod r53 still no luck,must be something I'm doing wrong,I'll figure it out

Don't see who couldn't love this, especially for this character lol.

New version uploaded

post-106208-0-09598500-1428281283_thumb.jpgpost-106208-0-63792800-1428281285_thumb.jpg

only my Photoshop files are associated with DXTBmp, i tried installing Rachael's football mod with Umod r53 still no luck,must be something I'm doing wrong,I'll figure it out

Here's a response from AwfulArchdemon

The guy having trouble installing your mod? He should use 51. 53 is not the most stable version for this game's mods. Aside from that, I can only think he has his Steam in PF (x86). Mods are easy as cake to install to Umod.   :-/

Got mine to work, just exchange the .exe from r53 to r51 if r52 crashes your game or r51 doesn't work.

Also, I remember that some textures have different paths when using mods. So I will make alternative downloads compatible for the older uMod.

For now on though, my mods will be r51 because r53 is crashing my game while playing now.

True but isn't the problem here, you might just have too many mods activated.

Don't see who couldn't love this, especially for this character lol.

New version uploaded

attachicon.gifgame 2015-04-05 19-38-19-309.jpgattachicon.gifgame 2015-04-05 19-37-47-651.jpg

Here's a response from AwfulArchdemon

The guy having trouble installing your mod? He should use 51. 53 is not the most stable version for this game's mods. Aside from that, I can only think he has his Steam in PF (x86). Mods are easy as cake to install to Umod.   :-/

ahh yep that's were I've got my game installed (x86)  I'll move it to another drive and see what happens thanks a lot

i like your work <3

can you do the mod for Lei Fang pls

Definitely, thanks for your request.

finally got it working needed to move the dx9 DLL to the game directory,always read the read me now i can enjoy some T and A :)

Great! Glad to help (:

thanx for sharing. nice work

No prob, it's my duty x)