Delite's Dead or Alive 5 Last Round Mods

just curious  are you planing on releasing mods for the standard game or only the DLC's? just that those DLC's are insanly overpriced (in my opinion) anyway keep it up looks great it may just make me buy those DLC's ;)

just curious are you planing on releasing mods for the standard game or only the DLC's? just that those DLC's are insanly overpriced (in my opinion) anyway keep it up looks great it may just make me buy those DLC's ;)

Of course, I'm guessing you want a version of Hitomi?

Great job! :) Very much appreciated. Keep it up! :)

I hope you're not working on that Marie Rose red re-color - as I practiced and made it myself, along with alot of other re-colors.. it was easier than I thought (like you said!)

No idea how to edit anything else but the actual texture though (like shine etc.)

I guess I'll make my own thread soon enough, after completing the rar-pack with screenshots of all the "customization" options for the costumes etc..

It should be the blue map/image to show up in the top left. You also need an Nvidia plugin.

Thank you very much for these mods Delite! really looking forward to more outfits!

thanks!

This is coming soon, the specular looks beautiful. First nipples with depth.

Was tested for me, should be finished at some point today. Soon will be black and more thoroughly made.

This is pure beta.

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Beautiful!

Great job! :) Very much appreciated. Keep it up! :)

I hope you're not working on that Marie Rose red re-color - as I practiced and made it myself, along with alot of other re-colors.. it was easier than I thought (like you said!)

No idea how to edit anything else but the actual texture though (like shine etc.)

I guess I'll make my own thread soon enough, after completing the rar-pack with screenshots of all the "customization" options for the costumes etc..

It should be the blue map/image to show up in the top left. You also need an Nvidia plugin.

Thank you very much for these mods Delite! really looking forward to more outfits!

thanks!

Was tested for me, should be finished at some point today. Soon will be black and more thoroughly made.

This is pure beta.

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Beautiful!

(:  It has been uploaded. It looked so amazing, I almost couldn't stop taking screenshots.

Thanks a bunch for all these, will be looking forward for hitomi's and honoka's >8D, will report if any problem.

I prefer these kind of ("still in the line") wet shirt and whatnot mods than just plain nude ones

Edited by wildarmsv

Thanks a bunch for all these, will be looking forward for hitomi's and honoka's >8D, will report if any problem.

I prefer these kind of ("still in the line") wet shirt and whatnot mods than just plain nude ones

love the blonde hitomi-- you should make everyone blonde, haha. thank you

I am definitely making a "Barbie" versions for every character, I forgot to tell ya'll. I'm also making another style for all characters, but it's

top secret right now, don't want people stealing my innovative ideas haha

I highly agree with both of you! (although I do like the availability of having the option for for fully nude when they're available)

It's great that you guys like my ideas (: gives me purpose lol

and what did you change for barbie rachel? was it just the see-through shirt?

All "Barbie" textures fit along the lines of a specific pallette. Blonde hair, pink lips.

(Since Rachel already has blonde hair, it adjusts the lips)

They're actually stock textures (already aligned) so it's impossible for them to be too close. However Honoka's boobs are often placed in a cleavage manner.

I will attempt to move them for you but the might distort on the boob mesh. But there's no doubt that I can't make the areola's bigger. (So will definitely try)

They're actually stock textures so it's impossible for them to be to close. How ever Honoka's boobs are often placed in a cleavage manner.

I will attempt to move them for you but the might distort on the boob mesh. But there's no doubt that I can't make the areola's bigger. (So will definitely try)

Ah ok I see. Still looks good so don't worry about it! :)

thanks!

This is pure beta.

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

thanks! the new mods look great, looking forward to barbie versions of the other chars too!

however, when i try the new downloads i get

An error occurred.

Sorry, the page you are looking for is currently unavailable.

Please try again later.

If you are the system administrator of this resource then you should check the error log for details.

Faithfully yours, nginx.

thanks!

This is pure beta.

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

thanks! the new mods look great, looking forward to barbie versions of the other chars too!

however, when i try the new downloads i get An error occurred.

Sorry, the page you are looking for is currently unavailable.

Please try again later.

If you are the system administrator of this resource then you should check the error log for details.

Faithfully yours, nginx.

And this is only the Honoka and Rachel mod?

They're actually stock textures so it's impossible for them to be to close. How ever Honoka's boobs are often placed in a cleavage manner.

Ah ok I see. Still looks good so don't worry about it! :)
I will still give it an extra look anyways, you could easily be right, and there could easily be another/better version

And this is only the Honoka and Rachel mod?

maybe it was just temporary, i had downloaded the other mods previously but tried hitomi again and the page finally loaded. so i am able to download them all now. thanks for checking!

No prob, thanks for letting me know

And all of this sweaty tittes in tight shirts are SUPER AWESOME.

Focus on same mods please because its looks like really sexy and cool. Full nude girls in this game looks more funny and hilarious then sexy. So please make more sexy sweaty boobs! =)

Good work, any Tina, Helena, or Christie mods in the works?  :-P  Much prefer wet T mods over straight transparencies or nude mods in order to show off *cough* the fruits of the ladies labors.

Coming soon, just looking for more outfits that can be adjusted while in the works of mods.

Add tutorial how to install mods in first post please???!

Just added.

And all of this sweaty tittes in tight shirts are SUPER AWESOME.

Focus on same mods please because its looks like really sexy and cool. Full nude girls in this game looks more funny and hilarious then sexy. So please make more sexy sweaty boobs! =)

I guess I will since it's been much requested. If I however see anything that's compatible with a full body, i'll incorporate it.

See-through's shall be my top priority now.