richard i cleaned the plugin for your sos addon and made it so the name correctly shows when in game (electra's secret) and that it "populates" on only females. if you'd like i can upload for you or walk you through the steps necessary to clean it as it was an easy and short process, als if you prefer i could also show you how to "populate" it on males when you finish the mesh for it.

Could you fill me in on how to do that, Tama?

Ā 

richard i cleaned the plugin for your sos addon and made it so the name correctly shows when in game (electra's secret) and that it "populates" on only females. if you'd like i can upload for you or walk you through the steps necessary to clean it as it was an easy and short process, als if you prefer i could also show you how to "populate" it on males when you finish the mesh for it.

Ā 

what exactly did you want guidance on? and if you would like i could just send the plugin, although i'm always happy to help people learn to mod.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

what exactly did you want guidance on? and if you would like i could just send the plugin, although i'm always happy to help people learn to mod.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

I just grabbed the one on the first page. It adds a male version and makes it correctly name itself in game. I don't know if they "cleaned it" like you said you did. Are you just talking tes5edit cleaning? I can do that, but I would like to know how to make SOS mods, but for some reason the Creation Kit crashes on start up... Guess I'll have to settle with rendering models only..... ^~^'

Ā 

Do you know if that version is posted on page 1 is different from yours? Besides the male addition.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

I just grabbed the one on the first page. It adds a male version and makes it correctly name itself in game. I don't know if they "cleaned it" like you said you did. Are you just talking tes5edit cleaning? I can do that, but I would like to know how to make SOS mods, but for some reason the Creation Kit crashes on start up... Guess I'll have to settle with rendering models only..... ^~^'

Ā 

Do you know if that version is posted on page 1 is different from yours? Besides the male addition.

he definately didnt update it. but when i first booted this plugin up, in SOS's mcm it was labled as i think "mod name" instead of Electra's Secret, because he forgot to edit one line. he also set it up so that be default, it gets destributed to either only males or both. but seeing as there is no male world model, it's pointless for it to be given to males. in my plugin, i simply changed it to either only be for females or made it both, can't remember which i did, and added the line to make SOS dsiplay it's name correctly. also, making an addon for SOS is extremely simple and the hardest part is creating the models. one you have the models and textures created, you can actually do everything else in TES5edit.

Wait? Are we talking about the same plugin? It shows up with the correct name for me, I turned it to males, females, and both, it did come with the male model and it showed up correctly on a male PC. I'm a bit confused.... lol

no idea then. u may have noticed i posted that in october, i apparently don't remember what it was i fixed. either way, if everything's fine, then it doesnt really matter, but if you would still like help on making an addon for sos, let me know.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 years later...