View File

Preview:

Electra: Oh my. Are we doing this right now?

index.php?app=downloads&module=display&section=screenshot&temp=62463

Me: Yes, right now. I'm running on a schedule can you please hurry it up?

Electra: No need to get pushy. What do you need me to do?

Me: Spread your legs please.

Electra: Like this?

index.php?app=downloads&module=display&section=screenshot&temp=62464

Me: Yes. Now hold your position, and... good.

Me: Now let me try and get a shot from your view.

index.php?app=downloads&module=display&section=screenshot&temp=62465

Me: And a close up.

index.php?app=downloads&module=display&section=screenshot&temp=62458

Electra: You got all the shots you need?

Me: Not yet. Can you roll over and lie on all fours?

Electra: Is this good? You're not gonna stick anything in my ass are you?

index.php?app=downloads&module=display&section=screenshot&temp=62459

index.php?app=downloads&module=display&section=screenshot&temp=62460

Me: Would you prefer me to?

Electra:...

Me: All right you can stand up now.

Electra: So we're done now?

Me: Not quite. Just one last shot from your point of view while standing.

index.php?app=downloads&module=display&section=screenshot&temp=62461

Me: Great. That's all the pictures I need. You can go back to killing dragons.

Electra: I'll see you next time.

index.php?app=downloads&module=display&section=screenshot&temp=62462

Description:

I hope the preview accurately shows what this mod is about. In case it wasn't clear; this is a new reptilian penis for SOS.

The textures are hand painted by myself and come in 4k compressed(default), 2k, 1k, and 4k uncompressed(Not Recommended without a really beefy rig).

It currently only works for female's with CBBE bodies. It should work on other bodies, but there may be some clipping. Male version is WIP.

The base of the penis is currently still sorta WIP, but I haven't put too much thought into it.

Requirements:

Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Edition -CBBE-

SOS - Schlongs of Skyrim

XP32 Maximum Skeleton -XPMS or any other SOS compatible skeleton

Installation:

Use a Mod Manager or just unpack everything in to your skyrim/data folder and activate the esp.

To do:

Make a male version.

Make the base look better.

And, perhaps my most favourite, adding piercings, suggestions are welcome. [This is actually my top priority]

Credits:

Inspired by, and partially based on, Immersive Bodies by Eternal Black.

Inspired by, and partially based on, designs on Bad Dragon.

Schlongs of Skyrim by VectorPlexus and Smurf

And others who I may have missed

For Screenshots:

ENB by Boris Vorontsov

Feminine Argonian Textures for CBBE-UNP (Chameleon and Lizard) by MONSTERadier

TDN Equipable Horns by Nightshade

BLEAK ENB - UNBLEAK ENB by akiro

RaceMenu by expired6978

Permission:

Do as you wish as long as you credit me.

very good work, this is a well done mod.

Looking through the files I noticed a "retracted" version. Is this something that is going to be implemented later on or just a through away?

It would be fantastic if the retracted was the state you would see with arousal set at 30 or lower. just my thoughts though...

Looking through the files I noticed a "retracted" version. Is this something that is going to be implemented later on or just a through away?

It would be fantastic if the retracted was the state you would see with arousal set at 30 or lower. just my thoughts though...

The retracted version was a WIP that I'm not sure if I wanted to keep working on. Given the way how SOS works, I'm not entirely sure how to implemented it with regards to scripting and such.

The retracted version was a WIP that I'm not sure if I wanted to keep working on. Given the way how SOS works, I'm not entirely sure how to implemented it with regards to scripting and such.

I was thinking maybe a separate version of the mod where the shaft is hidden inside the player model and then as the player becomes aroused the increase in size and length would give the illusion that the shaft is coming out of the body. Dunno if thats possible though.

I'll try to show an example in text form here;

l  ------l-    then as aroused     l  ------l----

the dashes are the shaft and the l is the body. hopefully that makes sense.

edit; this may also mean the shaft would have to longer than a normal SOS would be. I still think this would work though...maybe...

My observations:

The penis is too bright and too red, it is fluorescent in the dark. Could you make it look more natural?

The shape of a penis is more like a dog penis, it probably should be more thin and long, maybe a bit curly?

I hope this is helps. Also, photos cannot be used as textures? Maybe that would look more real.

its not a bad design honestly and as far as the slit for the groin i would recomend a smooth slit isntead of the scaled look you have applied to it. i also hope that this will come out as male tired of seeing my argonian with a human like penis. also the packed file for the base mod takes a while to download you might want to either reduce the file size of the screenshots or remove them its just a suggestion.

As a lover of scaley, and of futa, I find this mod to be amazing. I won't have the time to give it any proper testing for a while due to classes, but I'd like to show support, and that this is extremely appreciated! I am curious if you could possibly make an equipable version of this, though...? Assuming it's nothing more than a few number changes, and nothing hard or difficult like rigging or meshes. I'm using the custom race version of the mod your wonderful modeler is, and the standard SoS won't work with them, sadly.

What Race is this Girl

For Screenshots:
ENB by Boris Vorontsov
Feminine Argonian Textures for CBBE-UNP (Chameleon and Lizard) by MONSTERadier
TDN Equipable Horns by Nightshade
BLEAK ENB - UNBLEAK ENB by akiro
RaceMenu by expired6978

from your mods used is seems she is an Argonian, but there is no mod to alter the Face Stucture from Beast to Human.

Could you pls tell me?

I believe the face texture I used is Vein skin texture for Navetseas CBBE-UNP skin pack on nexus and I used photoshop to put in the default CBBE neck seams on to both textures. And, through Creation Kit, set the headpart of the race to a humanhead. The hair is fromeither Apachii or SG Hair Pack or Oblivion hair pack I don't remember exactly which one. The eyes are from Flans Eyes.

My race itself is a mashup of alot of mods on both nexus and LL, so I can't release it just yet since I'll have to get permissions from alot of authors as well as cleaning up the actual esp I use for the race. Maybe I'll release it sometime during the summer.

The current edition of my race actually includes dragon wings from Animated Dragon Wings. Im trying to make my race less Lizard-y and more Dragon-y.

I also haven't settled on a name for my race despite writing alot of backstory/lore for the race and the character's I play. I'm trying to work the lore of my race into the lore of Skyrim somewhat, or at least make them not as lore-unfriendly.

The current placeholder name of my race is "Dragon Elf" and that will probably become the common name for my race; like High Elf for Altmer or Dark Elf for Dunmer. If any of you have any idea for a proper name I'd be happy to put it under consideration.

I do have the racemenu presets for my characters; there are currently about 5 characters. Electra is the most up to date one. I'm not sure how it would turn out if the preset is used with a different race, but here it is anyways for those who are interested.

I'm also working on making the Penis textures less bright, so I'll probably upload another texture replacer soon.

Electra.rar

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Am I doing something wrong? I downloaded the 4k default one and installed it in MO. I have all the requirements.

However, in game when selecting it for the player in the SOS MCM menu, it warns me that it's for males only. Also, it is labeled as "modname" instead of, I assume, "Electra..." in the MCM menu.

• 2 months later...

Hi there. I decided to finish  richard19840706  electra's secret addon, and here's the results. Contains male version(without balls, yep. If someone'll want them, i could add them some other time), female version redone for CBBE body (i used classic or curvy preset in bodyslide, cant remember now, but should'nt matter much). Texture for male crotch area was grabbed from standard shlong addons that come with SOS full (textures in the archive are from hairy version, replace them in textures\actors\character\SOS\Electra's Secret if you wish so). Had to do a bit of work in blender to make it done. Have fun :)

PS. If you dont want all the females in world to have that shlong - change setting's in SOS MCM for electra's secret for either 0% chance for races, or in "gender options" choose "male".

Electra's secret addon male + female edition redone.rar

This works great but I noticed there's a map under textures for sheathed version, but I don't see it ever sheath in game. That would be a cool feature to have. o.o

I'd also like to see a version with balls, of course as an option for those who don't want them.

• 2 months later...

richard i cleaned the plugin for your sos addon and made it so the name correctly shows when in game (electra's secret) and that it "populates" on only females. if you'd like i can upload for you or walk you through the steps necessary to clean it as it was an easy and short process, als if you prefer i could also show you how to "populate" it on males when you finish the mesh for it.

• 3 months later...