TamagoPlayerHud +Icons

I know, and besides, I am running them at the edge of activation capability(I have 252 mods active, if I activate one more, game won't even start).

Anyway, I noticed that some of the mods I have aren't listed there at that post, so I don't know where to place them. The mods are LoversHideMenus.esp, LoversTrueCrime.esp, 666_Modified_Contraception.esp and LoversStopCombatEx.esp.

I know that LoversHideMenus is a bit redundant if you use Aphrodisia and Lovers with PK Extender, but it ends if I open inventory, so...

You can stick those plugins anywhere after Lovers with PK extender (if you are using that). They don't have a specific order that they have to be in.

As to your esp\esm limit: Make sure that you don't have any disabled esp or esm files in your Oblivion data folder. If you do then create a folder to store them in outside of your oblivion folder as oblivion does count "any" esm\esp file whether it is activated or not towards your mod limit.

NOTE: Do NOT move and esm\esp files that are merged into your bashed patch and then disabled. You will need them if you ever need to rebuild your bashed patch.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Only one icon displays (Player being in 2nd trimester of pregnancy). Does it mean mod works as it should? The mod does not show other female npcs menstruation phase or pregnancy stage as here on the screen http://www.loverslab.com/attachment.php?aid=7242

Hmm, I'm no expert here, but logic helps a lot. IF that stage has been around longer than 6-7 ingame days, then yes, you have a problem, because if I remember correctly, each trimester stage lasts about 5 days. As for NPC menstruation phase, you either need to ask them about it through dialog or you must be referring to the fact that you picked up wombs from dead women and now you can't tell which stage their wombs are in. For the latter I have no advice other than to get rid of their wombs and leave your own, and for the former d/l TamagoConfide.esp and ask any FEMALE npc about its stage. You need to be friendly with them for them to tell you about it.

P.S.: Correction. 2nd trimester lasts 10 days.

Pluggy Dev v132 yeah installed that after I read the fix... do I need the Pluggy v132 source?

Pluggy Dev v132 is the only Pluggy mod I have installed is there more to it than just that? I think what is happening is I don't have the full plugins for either OBSE or Pluggy... I'll upload a picture here soon to show what is in my Plugins file.

• 4 weeks later...

The only problem that im having is that all the cycle names( at the side of icons) are in japanese' date=' how do i fix this?

[/quote']

Try starting a new game and see if it is in english then. If it is then you didn't clean your saved game properly per the instructions in the OP.

• 2 weeks later...

This mod is amazing!!! However there is a problem with it and it only shows after a while. I have been getting really really REALLY LONG loading time, and its getting longer and longer, the longest loading time took me 5min+. However, once I reactivate this plugin with a clean save seems fixed it, but it is really annoying that I have to reactivate this plugin every once a while. The original TamagoPlayerHud works fine, I don't know what's wrong with this plugin,:huh: help~~~ pretty please?

I am getting these odd symbols rather than words near the icon and I am using pluggy 132 and tamagoclub 1.12 I have started with a clean save but the words are still stuff like precent signs and other such things.

Did you rename your pluggy dll to: OBSE_Elys_Pluggy_HUD.dll

If that doesn't fix things then check that you truly did install everything properly and start a new game. If a new game works fine then you didn't properly clean the existing saved game.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone!

Strange little issue I'm having. The icons and text for the HUD on my game just keep overlapping each other. I've tried deleting the Elys_HUD dll in my OBSE plugins folder to see if that was the issue, but it's a no-go.

I'm using the Pluggy 132 Dev version, so not certain what's causing the text/icons to remain and overlap each other. The HUD does still work (I can see movement in them), but makes it impossible to read or make any sense of.