Mixed animation in Sexlab

kanne28

Hello LL, This is my first post since I signed up (I think). First, allow me to congrat you, ppl and modders; Skyrim is a better and funnier place since this community is around.

Now to the point: I was trying to look for a way to play more than one animation in the same "intercourse"; since you know, when you have sex you actually change poses from time to time. I tried looking on the forum but i got nowhere. So, is there a mod or tweak that allows me mix animations without having to start another one manually? If there is, could you please point me to it? Sorry if this has been asked before. And thank you in advance.

Hi @kanne28,

I am not aware of a mod that grants this by default. BUt it is possible to do it if you know how to do very basic modding and a little bit of scripting.

The idea is to add to the SexLab registry a new animation that will have up to N stages that you will select. (I am not sure how many stages are possible, 6 is safe for sure. probably you can do some more, but I am not sure.)

This is pretty easy to do. And this new animation can be used as is by any SexLab mod that uses generic animations (the md does not pick specific animations)

If you want more stages then this is a little more complex and requires advanced coding (and you cannot use this animation from other mods):

You define your sexlab thread to run an animation, and you put an hook at the end of it, and the hood will start a new one with the same players, and then an hood to catch the end that will start another, end so on as long as you wish.

Of course this "special" animation is not really an animation but is a sequence of threads. And this cannot by used by a generic SexLab mod but has to be defined and started by a specific mod that is implementing this sequence of threads.

Might be a good idea to keep that idea more wide open - like in: the male part has coitus interruptus, or one sexual partner is too exhausted to continue. Or less use of the timer, instead more use of "stamina" and experience in the art of love-making.... like some sort of skill-set. Just an idea. Might go into a completely different direction.

Besides that, if you create something new, best don't narrow it too much. If narrowing is a process you could control. What do I know, just another mindless user-peon. Good luck in any case - your idea sounds very interesting.

Archived