Gambling in Skyrim

wex969

we have prostitution mods, we have sex with animals mods we have armor mods. yet we never had a Gambling mod to tie the tavern experience together until now. the three mods listed below are great but i think they need a little LoversLab spice if you know what i mean. maybe you can get loans, go into debt and have to work as a prostitute to pay off the debt. or have an addiction system like skooma whore. maybe even get enslaved or have people come after you if you owe them money. hopefully some modders out there will see what i see in these mods and make some addons  

Gambling - Animal Fights

Gambling - Black Jack

Gambling - Dwarven 3 Row Slot Machine

Seems difficult to draw the line between "what's already available" and "what need's to be implemented into these gambling mods". Enslavement, prostitution, addiction - all those things are already in the game (by mods, of course). But not interacting with the gambling mods. Yeah... wouldn't it be more promising to not restrict mods on a few new gambling mods, but keep it more open to interact with the whole world.

For example: the game lacks a loan-system. One can only come into slavery by submitting in a fight (or as start via "alternate start"). There should be the possibility of becoming Belethors or Nazeems slave because you couldn't afford to pay back the money you owe them. One could also add a bounty-hunter-system (or expand it, since it's already in the game).

Just my 2 cents, of course.

Seems difficult to draw the line between "what's already available" and "what need's to be implemented into these gambling mods". Enslavement, prostitution, addiction - all those things are already in the game (by mods, of course). But not interacting with the gambling mods. Yeah... wouldn't it be more promising to not restrict mods on a few new gambling mods, but keep it more open to interact with the whole world.

For example: the game lacks a loan-system. One can only come into slavery by submitting in a fight (or as start via "alternate start"). There should be the possibility of becoming Belethors or Nazeems slave because you couldn't afford to pay back the money you owe them. One could also add a bounty-hunter-system (or expand it, since it's already in the game).

Just my 2 cents, of course.

I love the way you think and I totally agree

Archived