How to fix clipping on existing bodyslide converted armor?

bananalint

I am using a custom body made with bodyslide, and using the zipsuit outfit. However this is some clipping on the outfit. How do I go about fixing the clipping for my custom body? I am also using MO. I'm not sure if that will be a problem of not.

I am using a custom body made with bodyslide, and using the zipsuit outfit. However this is some clipping on the outfit. How do I go about fixing the clipping for my custom body? I am also using MO. I'm not sure if that will be a problem of not.

Have to load its project into Outfit Studio and improve slider quality and/or improve bone weighting.

Ok I loaded the zipsuit,xml file into outfit studio, but how do I load my custom body on it? Sorry I'm pretty new at this.

You either improve the individual slider's quality, independent from your own preset, or you try to use "Slider -> Load Slider Preset".

Sliders can only be edited at a value of 100, though, as that's how morph targeting works (it'll snap to 100 once you click the edit button).

Archived