Help sorting out a possible bug/mod conflict?

So I've been trying to play through Skyrim, with a heavy set of mods based around Death Alternative: Your Money Or Your Life. I'm also looking to add some additional mods in order to create some more scenarios, however I can't do that until I find out what's causing problems for my game right now.

THE PROBLEM

Every time I reload a save file after becoming enslaved via Sanguine's Debauchery, my game immediately CTDs. I've tried enabling and disabling several mods that tweak the slavery mechanics, and nothing seems to have an effect. My mods worked perfectly fine about a month or two ago, when I last played, but now that I've added a few tweaks here and there, it seems like there's no coming back. I've even tried using a brand new, basically-vanilla save, and I still get the same problems. Anyways, I can't seem to figure out what might be wrong, so I was hoping maybe someone else would be able to let me know if there's a mod conflict causing the problem?

MOD LIST

Needed to break it up into two parts, soooooorry ^^;

http://prntscr.com/6o48zz

http://prntscr.com/6o49le

I currently use Mod Organizer to launch the game ( because of Perkus Maximus ), and have run TES5 Edit plenty of times to make sure there's no conflicts. For whatever reason, the crashes only start AFTER I've been enslaved, so I haven't had any luck tracking down the problem. If anyone could offer some insight, I'd be grateful~

well THAT'S confusing. I opened up Mod Organizer, and I don't even see that core mods are installed. I installed them through the Nexus Mod Manager a long time ago, but they should at least show up in the "Non-MO" category. I'll have to rifle through things a bit, see if I can a conflicts page like the one you linked

Archived