This looks great, I'm messing around with HDT-SMP. Have added physics to vulva and labia, going to add physics to thighs, attempt to add bending physics to male genital, etc...and, if I can figure it out, add collision to all. Not so much as a public mod, but to help modders figure out the new SMP stuff; and, see how viable adding tons of mesh physics to the game is. I may just c-can the mesh I'm using for yours - thanks for the great stuff. Have you considered adding sliders to the various parts of genitalia in BS?

And, have you consider HDT-SMP yet?

edit, also as reference, the new CBBE-HDT mesh provided in BS has really clean and balanced weight paints, providing much better physics than previous versions, which needed lots of cleaning up prior to use. 

This the cbbe hdt body from BS but with added vagina mesh the weights are itentical but need to work on weight painting on Npc R and L pussy 02 bones and an issue with gap between the feet and legs .i have not looked HDT smp yet not sure how it wiill effect my other mods

how would one go about adding this nif to bodyslider to adjust and look at more?  also to use as base female body type

dont worry im planning to add bodyslide files soon there are a few  problems im looking in to but so far the body is working as intended

• 2 weeks later...

Any updates on the BodySlide version? Would love to have a version of this that's ready to go right out of the box and that I can apply to my own preset. :>

i have installed the a bodyslide version it still has a gap at the feet ...if the rar does not install with NMM install it manually

post-385614-0-96503900-1429172737_thumb.jpg

post-385614-0-24137000-1429172739_thumb.jpg

I fixed my feet gaps by setting the ankle slider to 100%. You'll have a bit thicker ankles, but the gap will be gone. :)

No matter what setup I use though, boobs and butt goes disfigured when using havok objects. Doesn't settle naturally like with HDT physics only. :<

Any ideas?

I fixed my feet gaps by setting the ankle slider to 100%. You'll have a bit thicker ankles, but the gap will be gone. :)

No matter what setup I use though, boobs and butt goes disfigured when using havok objects. Doesn't settle naturally like with HDT physics only. :<

Any ideas?

oh you dont need the object its only for standalone npc this body one function is to stop the use of the object ,,,if you loud the game and the boobs are funcky equip some gloves or braces or a helmet that should reset havok ..the collision xml for boobs butt are in the head and hands the vagina xml is in the body...

about the ankles mine are set at 100% but i also use hightheels mod ...the body i used is the cbbe hdt body and it works fine normally with highheels but as soon as i import to 3dmax to add the vagina and weights to bone the gap shows up and i see a small seem problem at the neck  ...

i did change some weights on the body to help the breast look better and will  uploud after some testing ..

remember to use hdtphysic extention 14.28 then the xmps 2.50 skeleton and select the normal rig ad the end of installation of the skeleton ..the other things do not work well with it

PS I  think i found the problem its the knee height slider normally my knee height are set hi but i noticed with my new body the knee height slider moves the lower leg up with the knee height

Any ideas?

oh you dont need the object its only for standalone npc this body one function is to stop the use of the object ,,,if you loud the game and the boobs are funcky equip some gloves or braces or a helmet that should reset havok ..the collision xml for boobs butt are in the head and hands the vagina xml is in the body...

about the ankles mine are set at 100% but i also use hightheels mod ...the body i used is the cbbe hdt body and it works fine normally with highheels but as soon as i import to 3dmax to add the vagina and weights to bone the gap shows up and i see a small seem problem at the neck  ...

i did change some weights on the body to help the breast look better and will  uploud after some testing ..

remember to use hdtphysic extention 14.28 then the xmps 2.50 skeleton and select the normal rig ad the end of installation of the skeleton ..the other things do not work well with it

PS I  think i found the problem its the knee height slider normally my knee height are set hi but i noticed with my new body the knee height slider moves the lower leg up with the knee height

Oh, ok! Thanks! I'll test this out. :)

If you can get the weights as close to the original CBBE HDT as possible, that'd be great. Been tweaking my preset for months and probably many others have as well, would be a shame to have to start all over on a new body with different weights. Just my two cents.

And yup! Got all the requirements and newest versions of them (HDT is 14.28 but my skeleton is already upgraded to 2.51). Also chose the normal rig.

Attached my presets in case you want to take a look. One for CBBE bodies and one for your body.

SdesserPreset_20 ATRIA.xml

SdesserPreset_20.xml

Any ideas?

If you can get the weights as close to the original CBBE HDT as possible, that'd be great. Been tweaking my preset for months and probably many others have as well, would be a shame to have to start all over on a new body with different weights. Just my two cents.

And yup! Got all the requirements and newest versions of them (HDT is 14.28 but my skeleton is already upgraded to 2.51). Also chose the normal rig.

Attached my presets in case you want to take a look. One for CBBE bodies and one for your body.

check if the hdthavokobject.nif in the mesh folder has a Data\skse\plugins\hdt.xml string to it and not SKSE\Plugins\hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml because i checked mine and it was wrong ill make sure its correct on the next update

Any ideas?

check if the hdthavokobject.nif in the mesh folder has a Data\skse\plugins\hdt.xml string to it and not SKSE\Plugins\hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml because i checked mine and it was wrong ill make sure its correct on the next update

I've no idea how to check that, but I'll make sure to download the next update. Thanks! :)

*Edit: Figured it out, was easier than I thought. I'll test it out and report back.

It does look better now, but still not as fluid as with CBBE HDT. :(

Wow.. this looks allot more convincing than the other one I've seen floating around for a while now. the other one looks more like two thick strips of bacon between a hot dog bun, by comparison.. no offence to the creator of that mesh.. Will you be adding an exhaust later on? :D

oh alot people want that but the skeleton needs the bones for that ..you can link it to the pussy bones but then when getting anal the pussy will also move and the other way around ....

ye the other look really bad i tried to make the old one look better with texture but still the clitt was so tiny you can't see it ...but because of the old version ,that has been develpment for a few years , this one came to life

Wow.. this looks allot more convincing than the other one I've seen floating around for a while now. the other one looks more like two thick strips of bacon between a hot dog bun, by comparison.. no offence to the creator of that mesh.. Will you be adding an exhaust later on? :D

oh alot people want that but the skeleton needs the bones for that ..you can link it to the pussy bones but then when getting anal the pussy will also move and the other way around ....

ye the other look really bad i tried to make the old one look better with texture but still the clitt was so tiny you can't see it ...but because of the old version ,that has been develpment for a few years , this one came to life

Oh yeah.. I fogot the anus would need bones too. Well, maybe this thread will gain some popularity and you may get some help with that, then you can add an exhaust.. actually I'm kind of surprised those bones wheren't allready added in out of anticipation, the other bones have been there for a while now.

I'm having an issue, but it might be because I don't use SOS because I don't want to install the full version, and the "lite version" has always had ugly texture issues. I have been using the other version of a working vagina mod without too much issue, and I know SOS was mentioned in that case as well, so I'm just wondering if there might be something different with this version that would make SOS a requirement instead of a suggestion.

UPDATE: Nevermind, I managed to get things working again. I think the problem was that there was still some remnants of the mod I was using before still installed in my game, I noticed also that the movements may not seem to be as noticeable if things aren't lined up very well.

Good job. How about move this post on to hdt physics extension page? I think doing this will have more feedback.(sorry my english is poor)

i will as soon as i find all the problems at the moment there is a small seem gap at the neck because the body is slightly out of position that must have happened after importing it to 3d max .and i want to make small changes on the vagina weights

I'm having an issue, but it might be because I don't use SOS because I don't want to install the full version, and the "lite version" has always had ugly texture issues. I have been using the other version of a working vagina mod without too much issue, and I know SOS was mentioned in that case as well, so I'm just wondering if there might be something different with this version that would make SOS a requirement instead of a suggestion.

UPDATE: Nevermind, I managed to get things working again. I think the problem was that there was still some remnants of the mod I was using before still installed in my game, I noticed also that the movements may not seem to be as noticeable if things aren't lined up very well.

ye this happens alot with hdt stuff things stay behind all the time