9 hours ago, Inquizit0r said:

I decided to give it another try, and works nicely so far.

But i just have to ask, sorry to bother but...please:

How does one make it work with the SOS UNP addon? 

Cosio is based on cbbe not UNP ...not sure if i understand you correctly ...but if i do SOS unp is for UNP based bodies .try a cbbe version is there is

14 hours ago, scivirus said:

ok the body you see when using armour is cbbe (low poly )its not Cosio ..for example when using Remodelled Armor for CBBE Bodyslide HDT ..the body in that armour is CT77 an older version of cbbe with HDT properties ...Cosio is based on Cbbe so it would look similar to cbbe and uses the same sliders

Hi Scivirus, thank you for sharing yor great work.

I really like the HD body and i want to use it as a new baseshape in the ct77 Armour.

In Outtfitstudio everything looks good and the body and the Armour are reacting to the sliders as they should, but wenn i build the Armor the baseshape body stays the same, only the armour is scaling.

Do you have any idea what can cause this behaviour?

thanks

4 hours ago, scivirus said:

Cosio is based on cbbe not UNP ...not sure if i understand you correctly ...but if i do SOS unp is for UNP based bodies .try a cbbe version is there is

Thanks for the reply. Yes, i know, i use cbbe ever since, that isnt what i meant, uhm, i meant this or this .

I made some digging, in both structure of your mod & on forums.

In cosio folders can be found the .xml files for the default SOS types, which would be Smurf, VPmuscular, VPregular or alternatively the strap-on...this being said, i figured out, that this version of cosio doesnt include the necessary settings for that specific SOS type.

The thing that bothers me is: it somehow worked in the previous version of cosio.:classic_unsure: I have no idea how and why, but i just know it did, and now it doesnt.

20 minutes ago, Inquizit0r said:

Thanks for the reply. Yes, i know, i use cbbe ever since, that isnt what i meant, uhm, i meant this or this .

I made some digging, in both structure of your mod & on forums.

In cosio folders can be found the .xml files for the default SOS types, which would be Smurf, VPmuscular, VPregular or alternatively the strap-on...this being said, i figured out, that this version of cosio doesnt include the necessary settings for that specific SOS type.

The thing that bothers me is: it somehow worked in the previous version of cosio.:classic_unsure: I have no idea how and why, but i just know it did, and now it doesnt.

ok what does not work ...do they not appear or do they have no  collision ...they probably will not have collision because they need the string in every shlong to activate the HDT xml ...i have 3 different xmls for each one of SOS

1 hour ago, noreg said:

Hi Scivirus, thank you for sharing yor great work.

I really like the HD body and i want to use it as a new baseshape in the ct77 Armour.

In Outtfitstudio everything looks good and the body and the Armour are reacting to the sliders as they should, but wenn i build the Armor the baseshape body stays the same, only the armour is scaling.

Do you have any idea what can cause this behaviour?

thanks

ah ok slider data did not link to the new baseshape partly due to that amour uses an older format for bodyslide  .i do see alot of work here to be done you can conform to shape from the original base shape to cosio but you will have problems with the seams as they have new vertices where the old one does not so they will stay in place and make gaps on the neck ,hands and feet ..and teh only way to fix that is manually ..hope you have lots of spare time ..its a tricky thing you wana do hear i have done it before just cant remember how LOL...it would also depends if you want to have the extra sliders that come with  Cosio added ..i did provide BSA files in download section  to import the bsa files ..you will have to copy the weights from  cosio to the armour aswell  it might clip .....

It might be easier to open  Cosio HD and add the armour to it instead of replacing the basehape of the armour and create a new amour set just use safe as.you can get the info when using safe as on the original armour set to where bodyslide should copy the mesh too or output path in the data folder when using safe as on the original armour set and just use the same names with a new name  on display name and change the output data path and output filename to the same name as in the original armour .also make sure the project  slider set file is not the same as CosioHD set or it will overwrite it and brake cosio  you can click the "TO PROJECT" button  after changing the name in Display name, it should change the slider set and make a new folder to the display name ,then import the nif files from the original armour to the new Cosio set . .....you might also have to link the textures to it as well ..if you right click on the mesh in the meshes tab you can get more info on the shaders Geometry and just make sure they are the same ..They Shaders Tab "Texture" button will have the textures Data path ..after that copy and conform the weights and slider from  cosio to the armour ...

hope that helps ..

PS you can run two bodyside and outfit studios at the same time .use one for edit and the other to  reference the data from the original armour safes time that way

very tricky part of making armour and body mods

3 hours ago, Balveric said:

I think is initially for UNP but hands have same texture map. Halofarm submit high poly hands in this personal site. U can use his mod if you credit him

http://mod.dysintropi.me/high-poly-feet-and-hands-for-unp-bodies/

ok i tested the hands they do not scale down when changing weight to 0 in game needs a tri file ..i have to check how teh ct77 hands in bodyslide is done to mAKE ONE FOR COSIO

3 hours ago, ryonalice said:

The anal hole,i want it,without it i cant sleep:bawling:Do you have a plan to do it?Even though the bones is attached to vagina's

no plans sorry the xp32 extended skeleton does not support it .it will need 4 bones to make it work and because it is so close to the vag it will need a dedicated HDT xml with its own groups ID  for SOS and the anus or it will interfere with the vag and visa versa ..it will definitely not work with the low poly Cosio body ..i have looked into it before and it will more complicated then the vag funny enough ...if you use pussy bones both will open at the same time ..there is how ever 3 sets of vagina bone types in the xp 32 skeleton ..the on being used is most performance friendly ...If i can get Maya 2016 to run on my machine i will explore some options ..i do have another project in the beginning stages ..HINT its RED and has a name SONJA

22 minutes ago, scivirus said:

no plans sorry the xp32 extended skeleton does not support it .it will need 4 bones to make it work and because it is so close to the vag it will need a dedicated HDT xml with its own groups ID  for SOS and the anus or it will interfere with the vag and visa versa ..it will definitely not work with the low poly Cosio body ..i have looked into it before and it will more complicated then the vag funny enough ...if you use pussy bones both will open at the same time ..there is how ever 3 sets of vagina bone types in the xp 32 skeleton ..the on being used is most performance friendly ...If i can get Maya 2016 to run on my machine i will explore some options ..i do have another project in the beginning stages ..HINT its RED and has a name SONJA

OK...waiting for SONJA

23 minutes ago, scivirus said:

well well, what a coincidence. Can not believe this at all!!! 
I am literally doing this RED thing at the moment. I just baked her in racemenu>CK 

Spoiler

red_sonja_pinup_by_killy972-d5cqdtl.jpgbarbarian_by_killy972-db5o2ev.jpg

This is a work of Killy972 inspired from Sonja, I loved her so much that I searched if anyone made her in skyrim as a follower but alas I only got the armor no follower yet,,, so I myself tried to make her for the first time ever. Here is what I have got.

TESV_2018_01_30_22_49_40_641.bmp

I am looking forward to your Red project :classic_biggrin:

3 hours ago, scivirus said:

ok what does not work ...do they not appear or do they have no  collision ...they probably will not have collision because they need the string in every shlong to activate the HDT xml ...i have 3 different xmls for each one of SOS

Exactly, they dont have the collision effect. Regular SOS works, as i mentioned earlier, but not the UNP addon ones. At some point, best thing is to give up and enjoy the things you gave us already, for which, i am very thankful already. Besides, i wanted it as a replacement for strap-on, but as long the strap-on collision works, its alright :classic_smile:

3 hours ago, Inquizit0r said:

Exactly, they dont have the collision effect. Regular SOS works, as i mentioned earlier, but not the UNP addon ones. At some point, best thing is to give up and enjoy the things you gave us already, for which, i am very thankful already. Besides, i wanted it as a replacement for strap-on, but as long the strap-on collision works, its alright :classic_smile:

it needs the string like i said the same once i use for sos and the strap on ..you can ask the authors of those mods to add the strings

4 hours ago, aseta273 said:

well well, what a coincidence. Can not believe this at all!!! 
I am literally doing this RED thing at the moment. I just baked her in racemenu>CK 

Hide contents

red_sonja_pinup_by_killy972-d5cqdtl.jpgbarbarian_by_killy972-db5o2ev.jpg

This is a work of Killy972 inspired from Sonja, I loved her so much that I searched if anyone made her in skyrim as a follower but alas I only got the armor no follower yet,,, so I myself tried to make her for the first time ever. Here is what I have got.

TESV_2018_01_30_22_49_40_641.bmp

I am looking forward to your Red project :classic_biggrin:

well im doing the Armour not the Character .i know there are already but i don't like them

This is probably a dumb question, so please forgive me. I keep seeing the mod updating, but nothing looks like it's changed. Is it just an update to the page?  Awesome mod btw. I switched from All-in-One Animated pussy to this one, and then to the HD version. I'll never go back...  Simply Awesome!

3 hours ago, scivirus said:

well im doing the Armour not the Character .i know there are already but i don't like them

Thats good news, the existing armors does not quite fit with your body mod in bodyslide. It doesn't have all the sliders.

Is it possible to make the scalemail in the loin area behave like hdtcloth?

10 hours ago, Terrafide said:

This is probably a dumb question, so please forgive me. I keep seeing the mod updating, but nothing looks like it's changed. Is it just an update to the page?  Awesome mod btw. I switched from All-in-One Animated pussy to this one, and then to the HD version. I'll never go back...  Simply Awesome!

ye i did  a small correction on the site it self  and not worth mentioning if i make a change on the mods it self i will let every on know ..im working on 4.1 ...check the version number if that does not change ignore any notice

8 hours ago, aseta273 said:

Thats good news, the existing armors does not quite fit with your body mod in bodyslide. It doesn't have all the sliders.

Is it possible to make the scalemail in the loin area behave like hdtcloth?

i think so will take some time but using Hdt mini skirt mod it can be done ...i just need to get Maya running ...i im not sure if Skyrims Engin can handle chrome but would like to add that in the scales

10 hours ago, zupra said:

Suddenly the anomaly has disappeared. So everything is fine again =)

that is strange ..i look at it and could not find the same problem ..though it might be related to the animation it self wanted to ask you what animation was playing at that time

On 30.1.2018 at 3:27 PM, scivirus said:

It might be easier to open  Cosio HD and add the armour to it instead of replacing the basehape of the armour and create a new amour set just use safe as.you can get the info when using safe as on the original armour set to where bodyslide should copy the mesh too or output path in the data folder when using safe as on the original armour set and just use the same names with a new name  on display name and change the output data path and output filename to the same name as in the original armour .also make sure the project  slider set file is not the same as CosioHD set or it will overwrite it and brake cosio  you can click the "TO PROJECT" button  after changing the name in Display name, it should change the slider set and make a new folder to the display name ,then import the nif files from the original armour to the new Cosio set . .....you might also have to link the textures to it as well ..if you right click on the mesh in the meshes tab you can get more info on the shaders Geometry and just make sure they are the same ..They Shaders Tab "Texture" button will have the textures Data path ..after that copy and conform the weights and slider from  cosio to the armour ...

hope that helps ..

PS you can run two bodyside and outfit studios at the same time .use one for edit and the other to  reference the data from the original armour safes time that way

very tricky part of making armour and body mods

i don't know exactly what you mean with the bold part.

I tried the following:

1. start outfit studio

2. import from nif -> CosioHD.nif

3. import from nif -> femalearmor0.nif

4. delete the old baseshape

5. rename the cosioHD Body to Baseshape

6. load reference -> CosioHD.osp

7 mark al the shapes and copy all sliders

8 save project as

displayname: CT77*originalarmorname*-Cosio4.0HD

output-filename: the original since it should be a replacer

output-path: dito