5 hours ago, dankmemesxd said:

Thank you very much! Looks much nicer than the uunp variant. A question is, is it stable to switch bodies mid game? Or I need to start a new one?

you mean new campain >>yes it is stable you need to follow what i instructed in the top of the main page in RED  ..start a new campaign with no mods active and then go to console just after your binds are cut ,type coc qasmoke and then save your game ..use that save as a reset save ..close the game activate your mods then start the game load the reset save and then  load your last save ..

use the reset save when you installed or uninstalled a mod ..and when your game crashed or when HDT stops working >>skyrim does not like it when you change mesh or textures Mid game using Teh reset save fixes that

On 2018. 4. 5. at 11:14 PM, scivirus said:

the textures  in preview are Cosio textures ..you can use Fairskin  but you need original first and then use patch >>they are not as good as the Cosio textures as they need better artist then me .

I made HdtTBBP.xml for it. TBBP Body can have Full physics without Animation.

hdtTBBP.xml

57 minutes ago, misquiry said:

I made HdtTBBP.xml for it. TBBP Body can have Full physics without Animation.

hdtTBBP.xml

ah ok hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml is the standard name most modders use..ill test it.i dont use the breast01 bones anymore as it was mainly used for BBP and needed and animation ..if the breast01 bones can give a secondary physics effect with out making funny deformations i might use it ...Tbbp and HDT is technically the same but HDT has extented use if you can call it that ...i make my physics look more real ..u use real world mass and take in account for time ..using video footage of the real thing

I've been replacing the armor baseshapes for my mods and it's really easy but now i have a little problem with the LYDheels&stockings. So the heels comes together with the stockings but for some reason the stockings can't get the textures anymore. Heels still gets the textures normally. Any idea how to fix it?

14 hours ago, zupra said:

I've been replacing the armor baseshapes for my mods and it's really easy but now i have a little problem with the LYDheels&stockings. So the heels comes together with the stockings but for some reason the stockings can't get the textures anymore. Heels still gets the textures normally. Any idea how to fix it?

is the Stocking see through  or transparent ?you can check the texture file path if you right click on properties in on the nif in bodyslide ...if its transparent it could be something with that i have noticed that with some cloth mods that a re transparent if the weight not correct it can clip through it self

1 hour ago, scivirus said:

is the Stocking see through  or transparent ?you can check the texture file path if you right click on properties in on the nif in bodyslide ...if its transparent it could be something with that i have noticed that with some cloth mods that a re transparent if the weight not correct it can clip through it self

I manage to fix it. I had the same problem with this one https://www.reddit.com/r/skyrimmods/comments/7flz9w/texture_selection_issue_with_bodyslide/

So i just opened the outfit in bodyslide and corrected the order and exported the nif. Now the texture sets loads correctly.

Theres a compatability issue between this mod and Floppysos 2.3 for me. If I use floppysos's modified HDT dll, my PC's vagina flaps open and shut like a fleshlight taped over a car muffler. And if I use the unmodified HDT dll that you get installing cosio, floppysos obviously wont even start but cosio works properly.

I've tried moving both around in my mod priority list like floppysos says to do, but its just that DLL file that affects the crazy flapping.

14 hours ago, Trevor Philips said:

Theres a compatability issue between this mod and Floppysos 2.3 for me. If I use floppysos's modified HDT dll, my PC's vagina flaps open and shut like a fleshlight taped over a car muffler. And if I use the unmodified HDT dll that you get installing cosio, floppysos obviously wont even start but cosio works properly.

I've tried moving both around in my mod priority list like floppysos says to do, but its just that DLL file that affects the crazy flapping.

Cosio has HDT already on SOS and i would call it Floppy SOS incompatible with Cosio

UPDATE 4.2 is out  . 4.2 has a new FoMOD Installer.it is my first time using it so i expect some problems.plz do not delete older 4.1 files .

4.2 Has  Double Breast Physics should have more effect on sex scenes and have more natural look  .Breast  weight area was enlarged.Pussy Clit and Vagina Base bones weights was changed to lower clipping and to prevent deformation and crazy movements Improved collision points

1 hour ago, Outlawer said:

when i made bodyslide mesh

cosio hd body mesh gonna Disappear

It is only happening to me?

does it disappear in Bodyslide or in Game  ?..i know of a Bug that NPC and followers Disappear when entering a new Cell but they recover normally .

41 minutes ago, scivirus said:

does it disappear in Bodyslide or in Game  ?..i know of a Bug that NPC and followers Disappear when entering a new Cell but they recover normally .

i mean mesh file gonna disappear when use build patch in bodyslide..

can't creat femalebody.nif files 

1 hour ago, Outlawer said:

i mean mesh file gonna disappear when use build patch in bodyslide..

can't creat femalebody.nif files 

Im not sure what you mean ..are you saying CosioHD files are not there ? ...you can try just save your preset again if you are using your own

2 hours ago, MayDayCray said:

Mmm.. I don't see a COSIO option in the "Outfit/Body" slot

Cosio shows up in "Preset", tho..

you Should Look for COSIO or COSIOHD in outfit/body ...depending what you selected on Cosio 4.2 ..Make sure your Mod organizer has installed it in the correct directory ..the fact that you have a preset tells me it did

Hi, first great mod. I'm following your updates since 1 year and since 4,0 I have the problem that the quality of the meshes are quite ok in the game, but the vagina is not reacting to collision. I followed your advice so far, the prerequisite and load order are ok and I tested everything with all in one 4,0 mod and there the collision is working. But there I don't get cosio hd, its only cosio. Any idea what the problem could be?

Thanks

36 minutes ago, Orlando53 said:

Hi, first great mod. I'm following your updates since 1 year and since 4,0 I have the problem that the quality of the meshes are quite ok in the game, but the vagina is not reacting to collision. I followed your advice so far, the prerequisite and load order are ok and I tested everything with all in one 4,0 mod and there the collision is working. But there I don't get cosio hd, its only cosio. Any idea what the problem could be?

Thanks

its possible that Havok is not running look up the hdtPhysicsExtensions.log in the skse plugin folder it might tell me something ...but ...do you have Breast collision ?

It seems that new 4.2 installer contains a folder path error: 

0 Essiential Files\skse\plugins\character assets\

Also with 4.2 full HDT file set I have almost the same fps as with old light version HDT, though it can be some weird coincidence on my side.

Another good thing is that on 4.2 there is no more strange breast glitches (that I've described in previous posts).

Anyway, thanks for your work!

50 minutes ago, alambeard said:

Also with 4.2 full HDT file set I have almost the same fps as with old light version HDT, though it can be some weird coincidence on my side.

Another good thing is that on 4.2 there is no more strange breast glitches (that I've described in previous posts).

tHANKS for the error report i have noticed my self some males have no collision and some files do not copy over ..it explains alot >>good to hear your Hdt problem seesm to be better now You miss out alot on the full HDT ..>how  do you like the double breast physics

2 hours ago, Orlando53 said:

Thanks

hey i found the problem just need to make a new installer small mistake on my end it should fix your problem

2 hours ago, alambeard said:

I think i know why your HDT full file work better >>it was not replaced so it was still the old 4.1 light version running and not 4.2 ..>>please download 4.2 again it should work correctly now

Thanks

hey i found the problem just need to make a new installer small mistake on my end it should fix your problem

Thanks a lot. Vagina reacts to body motion but not to collision. Any idea?
Thanks