1 hour ago, chevalierx said:

i don't use gimp , i use paint.net

and i need texblend for fair skin 7.9.1

and thank you

Texblend causes problem like the gentalman  above this post has ,black bodies .i have not used texblend for some time now and have no resources for it  ,but i will up load a fairskin  patch this week

10 minutes ago, scivirus said:

Texblend causes problem like the gentalman  above this post has ,black bodies .i have not used texblend for some time now and have no resources for it  ,but i will up load a fairskin  patch this week

i download paint.net addon fro gimp and convert to png and genrated in texblend and work like charme

but i noticed this file is not clean some lines in _s and skin files, you check your slef

Thanks, is only a female problem. Now it is so that in most cases I only take one new mod to the running game I have no problem. If I take 2 or 3 then it is definitly the black phenomena. Maybe I have a misconcept, but before I restart the game with a new mod, I place in body slide cos in body, preset area and in batch building with morphes checked as well ?

17 hours ago, Orlando53 said:

Thanks, is only a female problem. Now it is so that in most cases I only take one new mod to the running game I have no problem. If I take 2 or 3 then it is definitly the black phenomena. Maybe I have a misconcept, but before I restart the game with a new mod, I place in body slide cos in body, preset area and in batch building with morphes checked as well ?

i don't understand are you using a translator .perhaps there is someone here that can speak your language and help you better then i can ...black body is texture related not the body it self ..your VRAM is overwhelmed

5 hours ago, scivirus said:

Uploaded a Fairskin completion for Cosio Patch  ..you will still need the original and use the option on the patch ..its work in progress so let me know if the Labia is a bit to red

Got the black body glitch for the first time myself after installing the Fairskin patch, I think it is connected. The DDS file in the patch is 48MB rather than the normal 12MB, which I believe is the cause.

I was wrong about the file size, but I can still competently report that first part

3 hours ago, EndlessRoad said:

Got the black body glitch for the first time myself after installing the Fairskin patch, I think it is connected. The DDS file in the patch is 48MB rather than the normal 12MB, which I believe is the cause.

I was wrong about the file size, but I can still competently report that first part

it is always with fair skin and fair skin only it seems i did not even compress it the normal size is 65 mb which is massive for a 4 k texture ..i use a special cosio  8 k texture for 35  mb ..i did test the patch and it works fine ..how much Vram do you have ?

10 minutes ago, scivirus said:

it is always with fair skin and fair skin only it seems i did not even compress it the normal size is 65 mb which is massive for a 4 k texture ..i use a special cosio  8 k texture for 35  mb ..i did test the patch and it works fine ..how much Vram do you have ?

I have 6Gb of Vram.  

The black bodies glitch was only present one time upon loading my game, but I had never encountered it before and someone else mentioning it made me feel like I should report it also.

On 12/10/2017 at 1:34 AM, EndlessRoad said:

I have 6Gb of Vram.  

The black bodies glitch was only present one time upon loading my game, but I had never encountered it before and someone else mentioning it made me feel like I should report it also.

Well for some reason this only happens with Fairskin complexion i have not been able to isolate the problems ..i have never been able to replicate the results on my end ..the only reason i can thing of is fair skin texture sizes is always Odd from other texture packs .so i think it related to how it been compressed but the application that created it

On 12/10/2017 at 2:35 AM, waheed1 said:

Hello! I was just wondering if it's possible to use another cbbe hdt-compatible skin texture, such as Real Women of Skyrim. If not, why is this? If cosio is a cbbe hdt replacer wouldn't it be able to use the same textures?

it will work but the vagina it self will not be correct because it needs to be added to the textures of Real Women of Skyrim .i am adding patches to the list for popular texture packs when i have time

16 hours ago, Hiderius said:

I know this may be strange but I to get the black skin bug from time to time and I use CBBE and this mod with the high res textures

An occasional black skin probably means you are maxing out your V-ram. Too many high res textures trying to load at the same time and not enough power to do it.

1 hour ago, sfeile said:

An occasional black skin probably means you are maxing out your V-ram. Too many high res textures trying to load at the same time and not enough power to do it.

well i am not so sure about the vram thing or at least not on every case ,because there are guys with 6 gb rigs and having this problem most frequently with Fairskin complextion..i think it has something to do with specular maps and ENB presets ...maybe the compression filter that is used ..i have yet to replicate the problem on my own rig which i would expect to happen since its very out dated over 8 years old

6 hours ago, scivirus said:

well i am not so sure about the vram thing or at least not on every case ,because there are guys with 6 gb rigs and having this problem most frequently with Fairskin complextion..i think it has something to do with specular maps and ENB presets ...maybe the compression filter that is used ..i have yet to replicate the problem on my own rig which i would expect to happen since its very out dated over 8 years old

True. I forgot about the fairskin thing. Very possible as I seem to remember it adds some sort of glowing type effect as an option under certain lighting. May very well have to do with enb settings also.

10 hours ago, btasqan said:

Just wanted to inform you that the files "argonian_tail.xml" and "khajiit_tail.xml" and the tail .hkx files from cosio main file cause issues with Khajit and Argorian tails. They end up becoming stiff. Are these files important or is it safe to remove them?

you can remove them but they will go stiff for sure