First of all thank you for your continuous hard work on the mod. I'm very excited to try the latest version. But I need to make sure if get everything right.

So, if I want to upgrade to 3.6 from 3.5:

a) I need a clean save (without Havok object) or a new game,

B) I need to build new body meshes (my followers and NPCs are diverse, use several body types)

c) I need to build new textures (like with the meshes).

Am I right?

First of all thank you for your continuous hard work on the mod. I'm very excited to try the latest version. But I need to make sure if get everything right.

B) I need to build new body meshes (my followers and NPCs are diverse, use several body types)

Am I right?

uninstall the old cos files 3.4 and the 3.5 patch .then install cos 3.6 .best to make a new game with all mods disabled .let it go to character creation skyrim normally does a full safe automatically at that point . you can even safe at the point where Ralof or Hadvar cuts your bindings .use that as a reset point then activate all  mods .open the game with that reset safe tehn load you latest safe.Skyrim does not like it when you change textures or meshes thats in the same cell you safe is in .and causes it to crash or Havok crashes making HDT mods have no collision.

i recommend using that reset point  after installing or uninstalling any mod

if you made textures before with texblend keep them they should still work .im not using the texblend option anymore ill rather make patches for the texture mods to work with Cos

Am I right?

uninstall the old cos files 3.4 and the 3.5 patch .then install cos 3.6 .best to make a new game with all mods disabled .let it go to character creation skyrim normally does a full safe automatically at that point . you can even safe at the point where Ralof or Hadvar cuts your bindings .use that as a reset point then activate all  mods .open the game with that reset safe tehn load you latest safe.Skyrim does not like it when you change textures or meshes thats in the same cell you safe is in .and causes it to crash or Havok crashes making HDT mods have no collision.

i recommend using that reset point  after installing or uninstalling any mod

if you made textures before with texblend keep them they should still work .im not using the texblend option anymore ill rather make patches for the texture mods to work with Cos

Thanks a lot!

So I'm going to do some testing later today. :)

hey i am really sorry i have compiled the rar files incorrectly please download the 3.6 and textures again some of you might have noticed that already .again i apologies

that's quite alright.  thank you for all your hard work in making skyrim a more enticing place to explore!

hey i am really sorry i have compiled the rar files incorrectly please download the 3.6 and textures again some of you might have noticed that already .again i apologies

No problem... but there are two Cosio 3.6 Main.rar files... ?

I believe either one works as they have identical, if not the exact same files. The one missing the SKSE files is no longer uploaded.

I believe either one works as they have identical, if not the exact same files. The one missing the SKSE files is no longer uploaded.

thats is correct im am having a bad day but it all is fine now

thats is correct im am having a bad day but it all is fine now

That's good to hear (the fine part). Thank you for your amazing work.

One thing I've noticed so far, everything seems to work perfectly except for Khajiit tails, they stick straight out from behind females, is it something I'm missing?

that means havok has crashed .it seems it can crash only for the tails maybe because its on an npc and not the player.the best way to fix that is to disable and enable the npc with the console.i have not found why it does that yet ...i just checked the khajiit_tail.xml is in the skse folder so i did remember to put it in .i did find that it crashes or lockes up with inigo. but disable and enable seems to fix it

Think I may have found the problem, I didn't see the hdtSkyrimMemPatch.dll before, I've always had problems with that when I've tried to use it, with it crashing out and creating a .dmp file, so I'll give it a shot with taking it out, let you know what I find.

hey guys im really having a bad day in my stupidness i forgot to add the correct hdtfingers.xml to the skse folder .was testing something else .it is should restore hands to testicle collision and male hand to breast collision .download the 3.6 main file again .hope this ends now sorry

hey guys im really having a bad day in my stupidness i forgot to add the correct hdtfingers.xml to the skse folder .was testing something else .it is should restore hands to testicle collision and male hand to breast collision .download the 3.6 main file again .hope this ends now sorry

Don't be sorry, man. I think we all appreciate what you do. And bad days, damn them, happen to all of us. ;)

I remember sending a client of mine like dozen files which appeared to be WIPs before I eventually delivered him the final version... Fortunately for me this version was so good (yeah, I did it!) that he soon forgot about the wrong stuff I had sent him before. So... :D

FYI, scivirus, it was hdtSkyrimMemPatch.dll causing the problems, all is well now...

did it effect only the hdt tail ?

you might wanna get a get a new download there was i big problem with breast collision .my files got all messed up when i was making the rar files

i want UUNP Support Y_Y

sorry i do cbbe only try All-in-One HDT Animated Pussy has a unp veriant including an older Cos

Question if someone can convert a cbbe armor to UUNP shouldnt that mean they could do the same with body?

Plus all-in-one hdt is nice but its feature is missing everything i want is most of the shit u have XD.

I am so sorry to be a nuisance again but....

Using fair skin complexion: https://i.gyazo.com/2a71ee187387fc3c4d04a377918b3b79.jpg
Using the Cosio low res texture: https://i.gyazo.com/4b1cc01447539e3e6edb85c5dabbadc8.jpg
Using vanilla textures: https://i.gyazo.com/84c9129a8be4c0f7d008916072b5094b.jpg
Bodyslide Preview using Fair Skin Complexion: https://i.gyazo.com/ac494d477d4c80c52c5af20cb280c15d.png

Bodyslide Preview using low res texture: https://i.gyazo.com/69daf445c0a40f2a4670c09172d3a44a.png
Bodyslide Preview using vanilla textures: https://i.gyazo.com/6129caab2867d1f90c76822ada245bf5.png

So basically if I go for FSC or vanilla, I get skin textures, if not I get everything working EXCEPT for a skin texture that looks like I have a missingno possessing my character. I apologize if this is a fairly simple fix as I am nowhere close to being an experienced modder. Anyways I made sure that the XPMSE skeleton overwrote everything, built everything in bodyslide, ran FNIS, checked HDT Physics was up to date etc.

I tried to fix it myself by making sure I looked over every little thing three times and the only thing left is the remodeled CBBE armor for bodyslide, as you listed that as optional and I prefer Killer Keo's CBBE armor conversions over that one. Again I apologize for being a nuisance if this is really something simple and I'm just dumb.