I am new to modding.. however, I have successfully installed a few other mods manually.. I can not, for the life of me, get this mod to work! I would love to have this mod; but I can't even get the COSIO body to show up bodyslide, nor NMM to recognize a plugin for COS:( If anybody would help or have suggestions, It would be Super appreciated

Okay..... once you've installed it thru NMM , Clams of Skyrim will show as HDT HAVOK OBJECT.esp in your plugins. To check if it,s there, in plugins tab,  highlight it and it will tell you where the plugin came from.

Your not done yet, now open up Texblend and create the COS Body. Actually all it's doing is adding the viginial textures to the CBBE Body, making another body type.

In bodylide, body/outfit, select COS body and your preset.click on batch build, for your outfits, then BUILD to create the body.

• 2 weeks later...

I love this mod and I want to continue to use it, but is there any way I can make it work with the CBBE HDT Body instead of the Cosio body? The Cosio body's pregnancy scaling is off, and when the belly gets big, it looks terrible:

post-522362-0-42855100-1482086750_thumb.jpg

With the CBBE HDT Body, the pregnancy belly looks like this, which is much nicer.

post-522362-0-94893400-1482087025_thumb.jpg

But I'd still like to have the working vagina as well. Any workaround?

I love this mod and I want to continue to use it, but is there any way I can make it work with the CBBE HDT Body instead of the Cosio body? The Cosio body's pregnancy scaling is off, and when the belly gets big, it looks terrible:

attachicon.gif20161215141005_1.jpg

With the CBBE HDT Body, the pregnancy belly looks like this, which is much nicer.

attachicon.gif20161218134955_1.jpg

That's strange. I have no problems with pregnancy bellys. But I'm using the 3.3 version. I don't believe something with the belly changed in 3.4, but, to be sure, I'll attach the 3.3

CLAMS OF SKYRIM innie outie 3.3.rar

• 2 weeks later...

attachicon.gif20161215141005_1.jpg

attachicon.gif20161218134955_1.jpg

That's strange. I have no problems with pregnancy bellys. But I'm using the 3.3 version. I don't believe something with the belly changed in 3.4, but, to be sure, I'll attach the 3.3

I've since figured it out. I switched to using both the Cosio Outfit/Body and Preset in Bodyslide, and changed the settings of the body to match the CBBE body. As long as I don't mess with any of the Cosio belly scales, all works out well. I have the body I want, my outfits look great, and so does my belly :D 

• 4 weeks later...

Is there a list of remade textures that have vagina for COS? All in one animated pussy from leyenda had a few in it but I noticed a lot of compression detail loss especially in his real girls real body...

A side note on compression was that I think he compressed the details into the _msn but included only a few.

due to popular demand i have found cos 3.2 and added for download .

i do not know if it works because i cannot test it at this time .

i also added two texture sets original Cos 3.2 version and a Leyenda texture from All in one hdt

i also added two texture sets original Cos 3.2 version and a Leyenda texture from All in one hdt

where 3.4 download ?

sorry english bad

I prefer Calms of Skyrim than Bounce and Jiggles as it has less defect. Every time I play with HDT supportable armors, I can see how different they are.

Only I complain about this mod is that it doesn't support belly. If it is added from the next version, it will be perfect.

Thanks for an awesome mod!

I prefer Calms of Skyrim than Bounce and Jiggles as it has less defect. Every time I play with HDT supportable armors, I can see how different they are.

Only I complain about this mod is that it doesn't support belly. If it is added from the next version, it will be perfect.

Here you go.

It's my own xml with added belly. Don't know what else I tweaked. Since CoS uses for Penis Slot 23, and me 0, I did a quick edit for you. Should work. If something weird happens let me know. Then maybe I'll take a bit more time and write the belly in the up to date 3.4 xml.

hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml

Here you go.

It's my own xml with added belly. Don't know what else I tweaked. Since CoS uses for Penis Slot 23, and me 0, I did a quick edit for you. Should work. If something weird happens let me know. Then maybe I'll take a bit more time and write the belly in the up to date 3.4 xml.

Great. Thanks! I will give it a shot and will let you know if something wrong.

just a little something im working on getting skyrim special edition inspired me to work on COS .

Spreading the legs will stretch the Vag a little making it open up .cant test with sex animation

because its running in special edition till there is a SKSE and sex mods

post-385614-0-66257400-1485941919_thumb.jpgpost-385614-0-17119300-1485941957_thumb.jpgpost-385614-0-06184700-1485941991_thumb.jpg

That looks pretty good! Glad to see the development continues! :)

Maybe a little bit less opening. For how far the legs are spread it seems a bit to much.

Also, is that a new model at pic 3? It looks different..

pic three is with outtie/innie slider open .the first two are with slider closed

thats is pretty much as far as it will open .also some of the sliders on 100 weight was set over 100% for the preset .

PS there is some changes made to groin size slide making the vag longer as well and a new slider Labia Hang making the labia protrude a bit more

Update patch 3.5 is up.

3.5 Adds one  slider (Labia Hang) that makes the labia protrude more out of the vagina and modified Groin size slider to make the vagina larger and longer .it also added a function that makes the vagina open up when the legs are spread open..

cannot test if this effects collision with a penis because im running Skyrim SE and HDT does npt work yet on SSE .if there is a problem let me know but do not think will effect collision

please remember to run body slide again

I have a problem with the 3.5 patch. The body became weird after build with bodyslide and when I open the cosio.nif with nifskope, there is an error.

i was worried it might be because im using bodyslide made for skyrim se .send a screen shot of the body plz ..

i need more people to confirm it

it seems that 3.5 patch will only work on skyrim se because the formatting is different. i do not have the old skyrim bodyslide ..it may help to load the body in the old skyrim bodyslide and just make a safe as  in the same name to replace it .this might fix  ..someone needs to confirm this

You can't use 64 osp files on 32 Skyrim.

yes i have noticed