UPDATE 1.5 is up..vagina is perfected some work left on then body

version 1.4 I found neck seam and foot seam. My body Preset is bodysilde's 'CT77 - body'.

attachicon.giffoot seam.jpg

its the leg slider and knee height slider that was not working properly because bodyslide outfit make is buggy on that ..try my new version of COS v1.5

it will better seems but my not be perfect jet

version 1.4 I found neck seam and foot seam. My body Preset is bodysilde's 'CT77 - body'.

its the leg slider and knee height slider that was not working properly because bodyslide outfit make is buggy on that ..try my new version of COS v1.5

I tested 1.5, It's better, but I found seams this mesh. Preset is same previous post.

I always thank you for update mods.

post-142833-0-41221500-1429548199_thumb.jpg

I tested 1.5, It's better, but I found seams this mesh. Preset is same previous post.

I always thank you for update mods.

attachicon.gifSeams.jpg

well there not much i can do with it ..bodyslide outfit editor is buggy the slider are the problem like i said .i did not make  bodyslide . my mod really is not to blame here ..if i had option for better camera movement i can fix this but bodyslide is limited on that

1.5 looks much improved over the older versions at least.

thanks the neck feet and hand seems will take some time to fix ...i have to redo every one of those slider that are broken if a want make a change to just one of them every time .it take a long time

i will be making different version for all the different texture types there is like normal cbbe ,SG , realgirl and fair skin

thanks the neck feet and hand seems will take some time to fix ...i have to redo every one of those slider that are broken if a want make a change to just one of them every time .it take a long time

i will be making different version for all the different texture types there is like normal cbbe ,SG , realgirl and fair skin

Would it be possible to make two versions, one with the new weighting and one with the old weighting? I still use the default body that ships with SexLab and the old weights look nicer with that body. This may be true of SOS as well for those who use average sized schlongs.. instead of something that looks like you could hunt/beat something to death with it. :D

EDIT: Actually the new weights aren't that different from the old, now that I've been playing with the latest version for a bit.

Would it be possible to make two versions, one with the new weighting and one with the old weighting? I still use the default body that ships with SexLab and the old weights look nicer with that body. This may be true of SOS as well for those who use average sized schlongs.. instead of something that looks like you could hunt/beat something to death with it. :D

EDIT: Actually the new weights aren't that different from the old, now that I've been playing with the latest version for a bit.

the body weight are the same as cbbe hdt body the vagina in 1.5 is slightly more only 0.05 ..the older 1.4 had  the tendency to make pointy ends on the side .and did not make a round shape ..at this point i think the vagina is perfected and only texture changes and working on those stupid seems will make it perfect .some guys like cricket bats for dicks ,i like my game to be immersive ..if any body wants to make changes they can do it them self's i don't mind sharing this mod .but as far as the weights are for breast and but bounce and vagina collision im not gonna make any changes ..

i dont have the 1.4 version any more any way i deleted it ..all i can say they highest weight on it was 0.5 ..

oh by the way it looks very awesome with SG skin texture ..i may just release a special version with body texture i use

I got to downloading it and so far I really like the look of the vagina. I've been using Daiemonic's SLFC, and no offense to Daie, but the vagina don't look as good. Even then, he/she has come a long way with the collision and such, it would be awesome to see you two work together.

Anyway, there's one problem I'm having, and unless I've missed something here (Since it's an Alpha) in which case I apologize, the problem is the breasts on my character goes stiff. Not in the default state though, they lean out to the sides and occasionally shows a form of static movement and then goes stiffly in a new position.

I went through every file, changing them. First all the HDT ones, and then the Character Assets. I found the one that caused the problem and it was the femalehead provided by Clams of Skyrim. I tested it with the SLFC body and the same happened with the breasts.

So the problem is fixed now, but I wanted to bring it up. I don't know if anybody else has had it or if it's known and if so, whether there's a different fix than to removing the femalehead file.

the body weight are the same as cbbe hdt body the vagina in 1.5 is slightly more only 0.05 ..the older 1.4 had  the tendency to make pointy ends on the side .and did not make a round shape ..at this point i think the vagina is perfected and only texture changes and working on those stupid seems will make it perfect .some guys like cricket bats for dicks ,i like my game to be immersive ..if any body wants to make changes they can do it them self's i don't mind sharing this mod .but as far as the weights are for breast and but bounce and vagina collision im not gonna make any changes ..

i dont have the 1.4 version any more any way i deleted it ..all i can say they highest weight on it was 0.5 ..

oh by the way it looks very awesome with SG skin texture ..i may just release a special version with body texture i use

There are a few things I like about this version over the old, aside from the more natural shape, it does have a more round shape when opening and closing (the 1.5 version does anyway, thinking back on how the earlier version behaved), I have also noticed that the lips seem to behave in an appropriate manner when the vigina is penetrated.

As far as a more "natural" defaultBBP file I've been using this one, and it seems to work nicely with this mod. I don't remember where I picked it up though..

HDT_YoungGirl.rar

But, it may not work the same with everyone.. HDT can be like that sometimes..

Out of curiosity I decided to look through a folder of hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP xml files and try each of them out to see what they would do, and I've noticed now even the bounciest files seem to behave in a MUCH more natural fashion, with the bounciest files behaving the most natural, and the files that, before were designed to behave in a more natural way, hardly moving at all. No more BOIIIING BOIIIING BOIIIING... like a minute after my character has stopped moving. This is an awesome development in my opinion. :lol:

Or.. maybe that's just what I'm getting out of trying a different file...

Out of curiosity I decided to look through a folder of hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP xml files and try each of them out to see what they would do, and I've noticed now even the bounciest files seem to behave in a MUCH more natural fashion, with the bounciest files behaving the most natural, and the files that, before were designed to behave in a more natural way, hardly moving at all. No more BOIIIING BOIIIING BOIIIING... like a minute after my character has stopped moving. This is an awesome development in my opinion. :lol:

Or.. maybe that's just what I'm getting out of trying a different file...

y the hdt.xml file that handles collision dampens the bounce effect

I got to downloading it and so far I really like the look of the vagina. I've been using Daiemonic's SLFC, and no offense to Daie, but the vagina don't look as good. Even then, he/she has come a long way with the collision and such, it would be awesome to see you two work together.

Anyway, there's one problem I'm having, and unless I've missed something here (Since it's an Alpha) in which case I apologize, the problem is the breasts on my character goes stiff. Not in the default state though, they lean out to the sides and occasionally shows a form of static movement and then goes stiffly in a new position.

I went through every file, changing them. First all the HDT ones, and then the Character Assets. I found the one that caused the problem and it was the femalehead provided by Clams of Skyrim. I tested it with the SLFC body and the same happened with the breasts.

So the problem is fixed now, but I wanted to bring it up. I don't know if anybody else has had it or if it's known and if so, whether there's a different fix than to removing the femalehead file.

unfortunately there is no other solution that i can see besides using the hdt havok object  ..the hdt.xml that handles collision needs to be in the head because this is the only part that's used when equipped with armor ..so if you are using a helmet that hides the face the head will be removed and no collision will be there ..the hdt hdt.xml is also and the hands so as soon as you remove the braces the hands xml will take over and that's mostly when the npc/pc is naked ...the point is to remove the use of the hdt havok object because its a pain to add it every time your change armor and in same cases like rape mods you have no control over your inventory then the hdt havok object gets removed ....that game will run with out the head because it will just revert to the vanilla head tecnicly the vanilla head and the COS head is the same except for the nistringdata line ....the only other one i can think of is to use only cloves or braces the has the hand exposed ..when torso armor is equipped the body get replaced with the cbbe hdt body from bodyslide .and only if some of its exposed like bikini armor or some thing showing some skin and it is the same with feet ,hands and head even hair ..thats why hair has to parts a lower or hair line and upper part for the use of helets like stormclock helmet that have the face exposed the upper hair is removed .

Hey,

Such a nice job. I still have a problem : everything works fine except the interior of the vagina which has the skin tone of my character. I tested it on a new game. Any idea ? (I'm running more than 400 mods so don't worry if you don't know why I have this issue. I may be the only one to have this ^^). Still so great on my game, thx a lot  :D

Hey,

Such a nice job. I still have a problem : everything works fine except the interior of the vagina which has the skin tone of my character. I tested it on a new game. Any idea ? (I'm running more than 400 mods so don't worry if you don't know why I have this issue. I may be the only one to have this ^^). Still so great on my game, thx a lot  :D

you will see that as it is a bit of the body you see i can remove that as it will change the vertices count and will upset the uvmap and may cause the game to crash ....the body has very low Polly and if i just remove one of them a big hole will show around the vagina

I'm not getting any collisions with this. But I do with Daie's HDT vagina body. Any idea's?

check if you have the hdt.xml file in the skse/plugin folder ..and the the femalehead and both femalehands nif have the data/skse/plugin/hdt.xml string to it with nifscope.

There are a few things I like about this version over the old, aside from the more natural shape, it does have a more round shape when opening and closing (the 1.5 version does anyway, thinking back on how the earlier version behaved), I have also noticed that the lips seem to behave in an appropriate manner when the vigina is penetrated.

As far as a more "natural" defaultBBP file I've been using this one, and it seems to work nicely with this mod. I don't remember where I picked it up though..

attachicon.gifHDT_YoungGirl.rar

But, it may not work the same with everyone.. HDT can be like that sometimes..

I LIKE ..looks more perky young titties i gaues thats why it is called HDT youngGirl.I think all make one version marked as CLAMS OF SKYRIM PERKY EDITION

Hey,

you will see that as it is a bit of the body you see i can remove that as it will change the vertices count and will upset the uvmap and may cause the game to crash ....the body has very low Polly and if i just remove one of them a big hole will show around the vagina

I'm not getting any collisions with this. But I do with Daie's HDT vagina body. Any idea's?

check if you have the hdt.xml file in the skse/plugin folder ..and the the femalehead and both femalehands nif have the data/skse/plugin/hdt.xml string to it with nifscope.

Ye its all installed properly just not getting the collision :s. I'm using MO if that's somehow an issue, I'n not sure why it would be as the other one is installed with MO and works fine.

Hey,

Ye its all installed properly just not getting the collision :s. I'm using MO if that's somehow an issue, I'n not sure why it would be as the other one is installed with MO and works fine.

whats is MO ?