Small breast body replacer (female)

Rebecca_Grey

Hello errrmmm.. I was wondering if anyone knows a body replacer with small breast. Almost flat. I've tried Type N, Type 3, Type 6, skinny etc and noone of theese do the trick.

Thank you

There's nothing like that for Fallout.

If you're using CBBE textures u can try caliente's bodyslide and just create the body that suits your needs.

Caliente's cute and beautiful petite edition, lowest weight has barely noticeable breasts.

All y'all motherfuckers can't read. This is the Fallout section.

First to address the elephant in the room.

Tread lightly when asking about "flat" body types around here. We understand that people and fetishes come in all shapes and sizes, but "flat" bodies have a certain implication that the we prefer to avoid. Considering you've already listed as having tried all the major body types with no satisfaction, you are edging dangerously close to a topic that will assure your post count won't get much higher.  Please don't take this as finger pointing, but noticing you are a newer member, you may not be fully aware.

Unpleasantness aside, all the answers provided thus far are valid to your original question. Especially Loogie's. The man earned a beer and cookie for that one.

The Alice type3 A-cup is about the smallest, high quality, body you are going to find that has full outfit, texture and BnB support. Not that there is a lot up top to bounce, but she makes up for it in the hips. That body is easily located over on Nexus. Usually just searching Type-3; Dimondized; or Alice should pull the right hits up to get you there.

The A-cup body from the Coito Ergo Sum mod that 7Keys mentioned, may in fact be a size smaller then Alice, however it is a custom body designed by the mod creator for the mod. This doesn't mean you couldn't use it as your main body mesh, but only that you won't have guaranteed outfit and texture support other then what is included in the mod itself. Sometimes you can find textures that are compatible or an outfit that wont change the body too much, but that is all hit and miss when using a mod-specific, custom body.

Hope that helped clear up any confusion.

Hello errrmmm.. I was wondering if anyone knows a body replacer with small breast. Almost flat. I've tried Type N, Type 3, Type 6, skinny etc and noone of theese do the trick.

Thank you

There's nothing like that for Fallout.

If you're using CBBE textures u can try caliente's bodyslide and just create the body that suits your needs.

Caliente's cute and beautiful petite edition, lowest weight has barely noticeable breasts.

All y'all motherfuckers can't read. This is the Fallout section.

Woops, was just shutting down my pc when typed that so I gave a quick answer with the thought in mind this was a question related to Skyrim (since almost all questions here are about skyrim)

And at OP, what Loogie says is correct. 

There isn't that big of a variety in body mods for Fallout and since u already tried out the most skinny one from those there aren't that much options left except using that one. (or create your own body mod)

Good news.

What you're looking for existed at some point. It was in a package with 3 bodies.

Bad news.

I can be of no help to you.

I only kept the 2 bigger ones.

I couldn't share anyway because I don't remember who the author is or what site it was from. It was a Japanese one and may not even be there anymore.

It wasn't myself that found them but was told by someone here when I saw their screenshots. (I already checked the 'show your character' thread and that wasn't it.)

So the one 7keys linked is your best bet.

@ Kodiak: now the elephant in the room is "Don't look for small breasts on LL or someone's coming to lecture you and will try to put you into a certain unfavorable camp"

I would call it very clever to ask for "almost flat breasts", since you can find mods with breasts as big as cows on this site, so people have a different interpretation of "small". 

I'm pretty sure there are people out there who call CBBE standard small, because in the grand scheme of things and mods it is on the smaller side.

I don't think it's very welcoming to a relatively new member that one of his/her first impressions of this site is that a harmless preference regarding the size of breasts is going to get him/her in trouble.

I'm sure you had the best intentions and wanted to help, but preferring and looking for small breast shouldn't be a reason to be told that "[...]you are edging dangerously close to a topic that will assure your post count won't get much higher.", since what he/she asked for most certainly means, that he/she prefers small breast and doesn't like the body mods he/she stumbled upon so far.

I have no intentions in starting a debate over this. My post was polite and diplomatic as an informative warning of our community policy.

I'd like to point your attention specifically to the 3rd point of this link:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/27346-02162014-attention-policy-change-regarding-content-with-underage-characters/

So yes, my warning is valid and it was made in the members best interests. Most new members ignore announcement topics like this assuming they know what's up. If I wanted to take a hostile stance against the original poster, I would have just reported the post and moved along. I've done it before. I only intervene and speak up when I feel that it was an innocent or uninformed mistake.

Policy doesn't care about "interpretation". If the OP is seeking a flat, adult body mesh, they have been given sound and solid advice in the previous remarks by all. If the OP was seeking a flat, childlike body, then now they are aware that their course of action may have lead to more trouble then my "lecture".

@Rebecca_Grey

Do not regard my comments as hostile towards you. You asked a question and I hope my answer was sufficient. Your over all preferences do not concern me or any other member in this community, so I don't want you to feel that an assumption or judgment has been made about you. Frankly I don't care. I just +liked a mod mode that shoves a torch up a skyrim characters ass... so what does that really say about my tastes hmm?

If you do have other questions, be it policy, bodies or whatnot, you are welcome to drop me a PM. I'm not as mod savvy as our FONV contributors, but I've been here long enough to know a few things.

@Kodiak

It's okay. I understand your position. Needless to say I wasn't meaning Dark Side stuff. "Flat" is just the word I had in mind that moment.

I would call it very clever to ask for "almost flat breasts", since you can find mods with breasts as big as cows on this site, so people have a different interpretation of "small". 

@7Keys

I'll check it out! Sound like what I was lookin' for.

Archived