Very nice idea for the mod :)

There is only one problem thou; what if I place the flame torch in my female follower's ass and want to lick her asshole but she doesn't let me take the torch out? ;)

On the other hand, it's pretty handy in the battle or when foes want to rape her. Burn the enemies to death. LOL.

sorry for my English.

good mod very handy, especially if you use two-handed weapons like me.

but I have a problem, does not work or is not how it works.

any help.

Same here, installed the Mod via NMM, but Torch still goes to hand, even if i wear a bow.

Are these special torches you need to summon or craft ? or does any normal torch work ?

greets

@ravensaw

Nice one :]

sorry for my English.
any help.

It's a separate item called Anal Torch

add it through console command

sorry for my English.

any help.

Same here, installed the Mod via NMM, but Torch still goes to hand, even if i wear a bow.

Are these special torches you need to summon or craft ? or does any normal torch work ?

greets

I apologize to my description is not clear, i had added more description.

English is not my native language :P

Johnny Cash springs to mind......Burns burns burns..the ring of fire, the ring of fire... am downloading but I think I may already have the same thing that's part of the insertions mod..can insert torch in that and although I read that it doesn't actually ignite it always has for me.. :) but like I say downloading anyhow for official ass torch stand alone lol....prolly will be standing alone to with my ass belching flames...  :D 

Would be good for FROSTFALL, it would keep you nice and warm. But  I don't think the horse would like it very much...

I like the comment with the Devious Devices Idea, imagine springing a trap and you end up with that locked onto you, Jeeezzz... You'd have to watch out for those straw beds, you could set the house on fire...

I reckon a version for lamps would be good, a rod with a loop on the end, that the lamp is attached to. With HDT Physics, with the lamp swinging as you walk...

If used with the farting shouts mod, this should cause the torch to fly out at high speed and cause damage to anyone it hits.

Or a huge fireball...

Would be good for FROSTFALL, it would keep you nice and warm. But  I don't think the horse would like it very much...

I like the comment with the Devious Devices Idea, imagine springing a trap and you end up with that locked onto you, Jeeezzz... You'd have to watch out for those straw beds, you could set the house on fire...

I reckon a version for lamps would be good, a rod with a loop on the end, that the lamp is attached to. With HDT Physics, with the lamp swinging as you walk...

If used with the farting shouts mod, this should cause the torch to fly out at high speed and cause damage to anyone it hits.

Or a huge fireball...

A fireball spell that can be cast by those with no Magicka, but you have to be facing away from your attackers.

another thing i have done is lower the brightness, but increase the radius of the light that it emits. now, its not causing the camera to go extreme eye adaptation mode so now i can see. playing in third person was just too hard before.

this was radius 800 with fade 1.0. also added a flicker of 3.0 0.2 1.0

post-501843-0-73354500-1427947871_thumb.png

does this make the torch like one of the wearable lanterns?

Nope... It adds an item called the ANAL TORCH, which you've got to use the keyboard commands to get.

I chucked the mod in the Creation Kit, and put it in some shopkeeper chests and treasure chests. Now the Kajit have a very weird torch to sell ( in my game only ).

The torch is good, I gave one to Lydia. It got dark, and the next thing I knew, she was walking around with a torch stuck up her arse...

Has to be seen to be believed... A great alternative to the belt hanging lanterns mod...

Or a huge fireball...

A fireball spell that can be cast by those with no Magicka, but you have to be facing away from your attackers.

Be good against potential attackers and rapists, or running away from enemies. Saving you having to turn around to cast a spell, whilst being chased...

Why it even exists.

Why would you put a torch up your ass? It makes no sense.

1. having both hands free for combat

2. early warning system for surprise attacks by skeevers and other small enemies

3. distracting overwhelming enemies (dragons, giants, vampires etc)

4. other not yet determined reasons

perfectly immersive and lore-friendly, i'd say