The Animal Mansion (and Redux) - USKP Fixes

View File

This is a version of The Animal Mansion that has been fixed for usage with USKP. The current beta release of Animal Mansion breaks a number of changes to locations and NPCs that the USKP corrects. Additionally, this version has been TES5Edit cleaned for better stability.

This is just an updated .esp. Requires the full version of The Animal Mansion (http://www.loverslab.com/topic/32285-the-animal-mansion/?p=1127659) OR the full version of Animal Mansion Redux.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    03/30/2015
  • Category
  • Requires
    USKP, The Animal Mansion
  • Special Edition Compatible

Who would not use USKP?

It concerns me now what effects this mod has had on the game. I have loads of  quest mods running and many expect USKP to be up to date. LAL relies on an up to date USKP for a start. That is why Arthmoor always updates it when he updates USKP. The mansion itself is fine as the NPC's are clones but in real Skyrim world interaction that is not the case. The reason some mods work for one player and not another is due mostly to mod conflicts. I am going to fire up TESVEdit now and see for myself what has changed. The 15 ITM's, if true, are a worry.

• 8 years later...