(Request) Undies Underneath REDONE

Baronvoncuddly

I request from the almighty community of loverslab one thing, and one thing alone. Please remake the old Undies Underneath mod, it's been inactive and the creator has given permission for it to be remade.

Due to lack of time and inspiration this project is on indefinite hiatus. For anyone who would like to release patches and fixes, you have my permission but please send me a link to the download so that I can incorporate them when and if I release any further updates.-popcorn71

This was much more eloquently written but I had to rewrite it hastily, sorry about that.

Undies Underneath-23817-0-91-50.7z

Equips underwear (non-nude body, best would be to manually set it up, installer is broken for UNP) when undressing.

You can still unequip your underwear and be naked.

Why do you want a rewrite? What doesn't work. (I never used the mod)

If it is Body support, do it yourself by replacing some files.

• 3 months later...

This works only for player? No NPC support?

It should support the NPCs base on the readme. I wonder how exactly the underwear system works and how to include more underwear. Looks like i will have to give this mod a good whack and see it working from inside-out.

Archived