Beta release: Egg Factory

MorePrinniesDood

I'm using the CBBE body and it keeps saying that my character is too young, is there another mod I should be using?

It's dependent on your race, not your body type.

Any of these races:

Child
Little
Enfant
Elin
Young
Monli

Cannot get pregnant.

EDIT: That's based on 1.0... I haven't actually looked at the beta release for that, but I'm assuming it's the same thing.
  • 9 months later...

I know it said expect strange results if combined with other pregnancy mods but has anyone tested to see if any of them are compatible? This mod is really enticing but i also currently have BeeingFemale installed. 

not compatible and not updated from 2015

I know it said expect strange results if combined with other pregnancy mods but has anyone tested to see if any of them are compatible? This mod is really enticing but i also currently have BeeingFemale installed. 

Aw that's a shame, thanks anyways. 

I wouldn't say it's not compatible in general. Not sure about beeing female, but estrus chaurus and soul gem Oven work fine with this mod, so you might give it a try. Maybe you need to change a value in nioverride.ini, it was something with iScale???= , followed by a number and default is 0 for multiplicative.

I had problems with 2 for additive, but 3 for largest should work.

I wouldn't say it's not compatible in general. Not sure about beeing female, but estrus chaurus and soul gem Oven work fine with this mod, so you might give it a try. Maybe you need to change a value in nioverride.ini, it was something with iScale???= , followed by a number and default is 0 for multiplicative.

I had problems with 2 for additive, but 3 for largest should work.

i nver like do this , because skyrim is shit of problems with lot of script and scaling mods (is heavy )

i want play with stable version , no one enjoy with ctd !!

This thread was made for the pre-release versions. The finished (and updated in Jan 2016) version is here and it's discussion topic is here.

As of the January update, Egg Factory uses NIO and should work with any other pregnancy mod that uses that framework.

Also, I'm testing the 1.5 update for any bugs, and hope to have it out by the end of the month. So far, it includes a refactor of the mess that was the old labor code, and items that increase egg production and thus belly size.

Anyway, is there any chance a mod could lock this thread now that I've pointed everyone to the new one?

• 1 year later...

Archived