Beta release: Egg Factory

MorePrinniesDood

I was trying to test the mod but got a "You are to young so nothing happens."    What's the work around?

What race are you playing? It's detected that you are playing a child race.

Oh okay, it was a custom race. Thanks, changed race and it works.

Do any of the eggs (that you lay, not the suspicious ones) have any unique effects, or are they just standard alchemy ingredients?

I've only sat down and tested like 3 of them and haven't actually done anything besides eating a couple.

Is there anyway to lower the voice volume? Skyrim's voice and SexLab's volume sliders didn't seem to affect it, though I'm gonna test again in a bit. 

Also, the clutch size for large bird eggs seems a bit high... Just laid like 8 in my latest run o__o;
Maybe it's just me, but I'm not sure all those eggs could fit in my toon's abdomen lol

• 3 weeks later...

Edited: I have the xp32 maximum skeleton mod installed but i don't know what to do to get the bellies to work. I'm completely new to this so i don't know how to do anything myself in any programs unfortunately. I just want to know if anyone has a mesh/whatever I can use for the bellies to work properly. 

((I hope this is understandable lmao i'm not thinking correctly today))

Ok, sorry about this most likely ridiculous question or problem or whatever...

but i'm having trouble installing this mod, and it's makin me cry (not really) not being able to experience such magic.

When i load in, I'm not receiving a book, and Im not seeing any of the containers spawn at their supposed locations.

I'm just supposed to be dragging and dropping the data folder from Egg Factory 1.0 into my skyrim data folder right?

Ok, sorry about this most likely ridiculous question or problem or whatever...

but i'm having trouble installing this mod, and it's makin me cry (not really) not being able to experience such magic.

When i load in, I'm not receiving a book, and Im not seeing any of the containers spawn at their supposed locations.

I'm just supposed to be dragging and dropping the data folder from Egg Factory 1.0 into my skyrim data folder right?

You need to activate the ESP in the Skyrim launcher as well.

Archived