Beta release: Egg Factory

MorePrinniesDood

A lightweight, no-sex-required Pregnancy and egg-laying mod. Nearing 1.0 release, so please report any bugs you come across. (With papyrus logs if possible.)

From the Heresies of Dibella, Volume 1:

Early in the Fourth Era, the Temple of Dibella in Markath was forced to expel a dangerous heretic. This heretic, whose name has been stricken from all official records, found beauty only in pregnancy and in being pregnant. She was trained in alteration magic, and used her skill in those arts to create a series of magical eggs. These eggs rendered their holders pregnant with animals' eggs, so that they might enjoy the feel of pregnancy without needing to bring a living child to term and raise it. She cared not that the magic of these eggs was highly volatile, and could affect any woman who touched an egg if it was not sealed safely in its properly warded container. It was for ignoring repeated warnings about the safety of these magics that she was deemed a heretic and cast out of the temple.

But in her exile, a worse thing happened. For she came to love a man who secretly worshiped Molag Bal. Prior to his influence, she had made each egg unique in its powers and properties. Yet his whispers convinced her to duplicate the original eggs many times over in hopes of selling them to women of like interests far across Tamriel. As she began to discreetly search for like-minded buyers for the many eggs she had made, her lover murdered her, and took all her works to the cult of Molag Bal. He, in time, met his end to the Vigilant, but not before these eggs had been scattered across Skyrim, often into the hands of bandits and brigands.

Fortunately, the warded containers which were designed to seal away these eggs have not been destroyed. Aside from the Cask of False Dragons, all of them and their owners are known to us.

Urn of the Spider - Farengar of Whiterun
Strongbox of Many Birds - Zaria of Falkreath
Chest of the Great Bird - The Companions of Jorrvaskr
Jar of the Fish - Delphine of Riverwood
Chaurus Box - Our own temple, Markath

Description:
    Adds several cursed eggs to the game. Some secured safely in their strongboxes, others in the hands of bandits, awaiting a fertile woman to curse. Pick one up, and you'll be cursed to lay some sort of egg until you dispose of it in the appropriate warded container.

In a hurry? Mix Ale and Raw Rabbit Legs at a cookpot to create a Pregnancy Draught which will greatly speed up the progress of your current or next pregnancy.

Want to see how big you can go? Craft a ring or amulet of Labor Lock at a forge with a silver ingot and pre-filled petty soul gem.

Pre-requisites:
    Skyrim
    Hearthfire no longer as of beta 2
    SKSE
    A skeleton with Belly node such as XMPS
    A body with support for belly node scaling

Notes:
    Unsupported on males for now. Is there demand for this?

Expect strange results if combined with any other pregnancy mod. I don't advise doing this.

Important note on upgrading: Always cure your curse before upgrading the mod from a previous release.

UPDATE: Release Candidate 1.

* Added a book of lore on the eggs (Heresies of Dibella, Volume 1) to the game.
** You'll be given a copy as you load or start a game, or there is one on display at the temple of Dibella.
* Added large bird egg pregnancy. The Companions are keeping the corresponding egg warm near their firepit.
** On finishing a pregnancy with large birds eggs, there is a chance of suddenly swelling up with an extra clutch.
* Added Chaurus egg pregnancy. The temple of Dibella holds the Chaurus Chest.
* Added eggs to leveled bandit loot lists. Carelessly looting a bandit may get you more than you bargained for.
* You'll get a quest with journal entry on how to cure you current curse, should you choose to do so.
* Changed the ingredients for the pregnancy draught to ale and raw rabbit leg.
* Removed support for male characters, at least for now.
* Added a stricter lockout to child races to better comply with Loverslab TOS.        
* Adjusted labor speed with fish eggs.
* Body armor will now be removed during labor.

UPDATE: Beta 5 release.

* Added Slaughterfish Egg pregnancy. The cursed fish egg is on a jar on the counter in the Riverwood inn.
** Fish egg pregnancy is slower than bird egg, but produces more eggs.
* Added Dragon Egg pregnancy. Get cursed by the fake Dragonstone just inside Bleak Falls Barrow.
** Dragon egg pregnancy is the slowest by far, taking near an in-game month to come to term.
** The Pregnancy Draught has a reduced effect on dragon pregnancies.
* The script no longer tries to force you into sneaking position for labor if you're swimming, mounted, or otherwise unable to sneak.
* Want to prolong your pregnancy? Craft a ring or amulet of Labor Lock at a forge with a silver ingot and pre-filled petty soul gem.
* Labor voices are now included. thank you MixedupJim

UPDATE: Beta 4 release.

* Unified and cleaned up code.
* Pregnancy Draught now causes you to grow in spurts instead of smoothly.
* Added support for labor moans, however, you'll need to provide the sound effect files yourself.

UPDATE: Beta 3 release.

* Added Spider Egg laying. Find the cursed spider egg in a urn on Farengar's desk at Dragonsreach.
* Spider egg pregnancy is faster than birds' egg pregnancy, and with a faster, more stamina-demanding labor.
* Pregnancy Draught is even faster-acting now.

* Fixed a bug where eggs could end up someone else's property as you laid them.

Upgrade notes from Beta 2.

* Cure your curse before upgrading.

* Due to the way script properties work, curse conflict checking may not work on existing saves. If you are upgrading from a previous version, take care not to take both cursed eggs, as it wil break things.

UPDATE: Beta 2 release:

* Now with fluid drip/gush during labor, thanks to the ZaZ animation pack. The pack is not required, the small amount of textures and meshes I used are excerpted and bundled with Egg Factory.

* Removed dependency on Hearthfire (for Hawk Egg). This also fixes a borderline exploit where you could lay chicken and hawk eggs and combine them into a very profitable potion.

* Script cleans itself up better when removing the curse.

* In a hurry? Mix Ale and Nord Mead at a cookpot to create a Pregnancy Draught which will greatly speed up the progress of your current or
next pregnancy.

Upgrading from Beta 1 requires a little work however:

* First, remove the old curse by returning the egg to the strongbox.
* Then, open the console and type: help "Egg Factory"
* This will show you the RefIDs of the two Egg Factory perks.

* Use player.removeperk to get rid of both of them.

* THEN replace beta 1 with beta 2

nice mod, can you make a chaurus egg version? because all the eggs is too big to fit in belly

enb_2252.jpg

Estrus Chaurus already has Chaurus egg laying, I think the author using different eggs helps make their mod more unique. Although I'm sure after this mod leaves the beta stage the author can probably make egg variations.

This mod has a gushing effect that might be useful

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/19914-sexlab-squirt/

You might want to check some of the pregnancy mods to see how they add sounds to birthing

Thanks. That led me to the ZaZ suite, which should have a resource I can use for the animation.

Sounds is less clear since it looks like those use custom sounds and I'd like to use a stock Skyrim grunt since it has so many.

*drumroll*

Beta 2 release:

* Now with fluid drip/gush during labor, thanks to the ZaZ animation pack. The pack is not required, the small amount of textures and meshes I used are excerpted and bundled with Egg Factory.

* Removed dependency on Hearthfire (for Hawk Egg). This also fixes a borderline exploit where you could lay chicken and hawk eggs and combine them into a very profitable potion.

* Script cleans itself up better when removing the curse.

* In a hurry? Mix Ale and Nord Mead at a cookpot to create a Pregnancy Draught which will greatly speed up the progress of your current or
next pregnancy.

Upgrading from Beta 1 requires a little work however:

* First, remove the old curse by returning the egg to the strongbox.
* Then, open the console and type: help "Egg Factory"
* This will show you the RefIDs of the two Egg Factory perks.

* Use player.removeperk to get rid of both of them.

* THEN replace beta 1 with beta 2

EggFactoryB2.zip

Spider egg laying is planned for next release, which should hit within the next day or so. Chauras eggs are a little further off. (Hopefully end of the week.)

Now a request; Do any models/texture artists want to help me out by modeling a custom big egg for this mod? (3x or so the scale of the standard Skyrim bird's egg.)

Spider egg laying is planned for next release, which should hit within the next day or so. Chauras eggs are a little further off. (Hopefully end of the week.)

Now a request; Do any models/texture artists want to help me out by modeling a custom big egg for this mod? (3x or so the scale of the standard Skyrim bird's egg.)

maybe the Event should be triggered by having sex with Spider or Chauras.(it seems to be like soulgem-oven or Estrus Chaurus :)  

maybe the Event should be triggered by having sex with Spider or Chauras.(it seems to be like soulgem-oven or Estrus Chaurus :)

maybe with a hagraven if there are animations for that (Because bird eggs)

I'd rather keep Egg Factory seperate from sex. There's other mods for getting pregnant from sex. Me, I just want to enjoy preg and ovi without hunting down a suitable partner.

MCM options sounds like a good idea as things go on. I tried to make it customizable with .ini files in this version, but it was not to be.

Also, Beta 3 release.

* Added Spider Egg laying. Find the cursed spider egg in a urn on Farengar's desk at Dragonsreach.
* Spider egg pregnancy is faster than birds' egg pregnancy, and with a faster, more stamina-demanding labor.
* Pregnancy Draught is even faster-acting now.

* Fixed a bug where eggs could end up someone else's property as you laid them.

Upgrade notes from Beta 2.

* Cure your curse before upgrading.

* Due to the way script properties work, curse conflict checking may not work on existing saves. If you are upgrading from a previous version, take care not to take both cursed eggs, as it wil break things.

EggFactoryB3.zip

No comments on beta 3? Either way, beta 4 is here.

Changelog:
    Beta 4:
        Unified and cleaned up code.
        Pregnancy Draught now causes you to grow in spurts instead of smoothly.
        Added support for labor moans, however, you'll need to provide the sound effect files yourself, as I have not yet gotten permission to redistribute the set I want to use. You can install them yourself though.

To install labor voices:
    Pick a voice set. I recommend "Sarah" from here.
    Unzip 001-015.wav from the hot set in that package into Data\Sound\FX\EggFactory\Labor (where you find placeholder.txt)

As with previous releases, be sure to cure your curse before upgrading.

EggFactoryB4.zip

Passing by to say i love this! i would love to see a way to maybe plug up the player so she cant give birth like a spell from a mage or spirit

For people that have DD mods cant give birth until the belt is remove from master or player breaking it! its just a random idea to see more belly scaling than the normal size and two an awesome addition to other mods *if this idea was already made then don't worry about this*

Overall for the latest 10/10 (thank goodness they don't hatch i have a really bad fear of spiders )

Any issues from 5 hours of playing around: 0 

Passing by to say i love this! i would love to see a way to maybe plug up the player so she cant give birth like a spell from a mage or spirit

For people that have DD mods cant give birth until the belt is remove from master or player breaking it! its just a random idea to see more belly scaling than the normal size and two an awesome addition to other mods *if this idea was already made then don't worry about this*

Overall for the latest 10/10 (thank goodness they don't hatch i have a really bad fear of spiders )

Any issues from 5 hours of playing around: 0 

Good idea. Expect something like that in next release.

Happy Easter. With it comes Beta 5, so put on your best bunny ears mod and get laying.

Changelog:
        Added Slaughterfish Egg pregnancy. The cursed fish egg is on a jar on the counter in the Riverwood inn.
            Fish egg pregnancy is slower than bird egg, but produces more eggs.
        Added Dragon Egg pregnancy. Get cursed by the fake Dragonstone just inside Bleak Falls Barrow.
            Dragon egg pregnancy is the slowest by far, taking near an in-game month to come to term.
            The Pregnancy Draught has a reduced effect on dragon pregnancies.
        The script no longer tries to force you into sneaking position for labor if you're swimming, mounted, or otherwise unable to sneak.
        Want to prolong your pregnancy? Craft a ring or amulet of Labor Lock at a forge with a silver ingot and pre-filled petty soul gem.
        Labor voices are now included.

Addd labor lock jewelry and pregnancy potions to the respective leveled item lists.

Thanks to jacques00 for help with the large egg meshes and scripting suggestions.

Thanks to MixedupJim for permission to use labor voices.

EggFactoryB5.zip

Happy Easter. With it comes Beta 5, so put on your best bunny ears mod and get laying.

Changelog:

Added Slaughterfish Egg pregnancy. The cursed fish egg is on a jar on the counter in the Riverwood inn.

Fish egg pregnancy is slower than bird egg, but produces more eggs.

Added Dragon Egg pregnancy. Get cursed by the fake Dragonstone just inside Bleak Falls Barrow.

Dragon egg pregnancy is the slowest by far, taking near an in-game month to come to term.

The Pregnancy Draught has a reduced effect on dragon pregnancies.

The script no longer tries to force you into sneaking position for labor if you're swimming, mounted, or otherwise unable to sneak.

Want to prolong your pregnancy? Craft a ring or amulet of Labor Lock at a forge with a silver ingot and pre-filled petty soul gem.

Labor voices are now included.

Addd labor lock jewelry and pregnancy potions to the respective leveled item lists.

Thanks to jacques00 for help with the large egg meshes and scripting suggestions.

Thanks to MixedupJim for permission to use labor voices.

Keep up the good work, I foresee a great future for this mod.

Archived