Sex Bounty - A better way to pay for your crimes

BurnyD

Also, if you're using SexLab you may want to move this over to the SexLab downloads area.

Yeah, good point. I'm not 100% sure how to actually make a download page, although I messaged Ashal because I read he needs to grant access to be able to.

great idea. I like the way you support both genders. :)

Thanks. I originally wrote it just for female but with a few simple changes to wording and a few extra possible outcomes I could do both.

Good job, in fact I don't know if somebody can make a scene that the guard will bound PC and command PC sex with NPCs (or themselves) then set free or become NPC's slave(need slavery mod like SD+)

PS: this idea comes from Player Slave Encounters in Oblivion.

Good job, in fact I don't know if somebody can make a scene that the guard will bound PC and command PC sex with NPCs (or themselves) then set free or become NPC's slave(need slavery mod like SD+)

PS: this idea comes from Player Slave Encounters in Oblivion.

I knew it wouldn't be long before a request like this rolled in...

That is 100% outside my ability as a modder.  However, I definitely wouldn't mind if one of the Devious modders wanted to take the core of this mod and shape the encounters more in that direction.  It would certainly make sense in a game with Devious Devices installed.

Mod not work for me, guard say: oh no, you don't. I play as female khajiit.

It's sort of random and it isn't guaranteed too work on guards all the time. Especially if there arousal is low. But the mod works, I tested it out.

Mod not work for me, guard say: oh no, you don't. I play as female khajiit.

It's sort of random and it isn't guaranteed too work on guards all the time. Especially if there arousal is low. But the mod works, I tested it out.

Well, not really random, but yeah the arousal has to be high enough.  A guard isn't gonna just ignore his job with a clear mind, is he?

Although, now I'm thinking I should add some Khajiit-speak versions of the interactions.  That might make it into the next version.

Looks like it my replace Paycrime in my LO. Any chance of adding some of the paycrime features like offering up your followers?

Hmm... I'll put that on the list of things to add, but probably not gonna make it into the mod immediately.  Honestly I just don't know how, and it will take some research.

I'm uploading a new version that tweaks the equations a little bit to give the player's speech level a minor impact on the guard's decision (it is far from the main component but a high speech level will help you get out of trouble).

Details are in the main post in the numbers section.

I'm also probably going to make a change that the blessing of Dibella makes it a sure hit (makes sense to me from a lore sense) and probably the thieves guild master necklace as well (since in a sense it's a persuade check, just a different kind).

Nice little mod, does exactly what it says and barely makes it's presence known.

You'll definitely want to set up a downloads page, at the very least for visibility.  I'm sure the vast majority of people watch for new mods hitting the downloads section before trying them out.

Nice little mod, does exactly what it says and barely makes it's presence known.

You'll definitely want to set up a downloads page, at the very least for visibility.  I'm sure the vast majority of people watch for new mods hitting the downloads section before trying them out.

Yeah, once I get a few more tweaks in I'll do that.

Uploaded a new version.  Female guards have several new interactions, and pretty much all of the animation calls have been tweaked.  I also finally did a full test of all the animation calls for both genders and am pretty damn sure they all work as intended now.

No one yet seemed interested in Khajiit speak and honestly my interest in including it has waned a lot, so I've nixed that for future plans.  I started laying some initial groundwork in the mod for supporting offering your follower in your place, but I still don't know how to do the most important parts of that.

Edit:
Also, I'm going to put up an actual download page probably for this version after playing with it a bit as a last sweep for issues.  From there, when I work on it I'll be working on the follower part unless someone comes up with an idea that really intrigues me.

I started laying some initial groundwork in the mod for supporting offering your follower in your place, but I still don't know how to do the most important parts of that.

Defeat's surrender feature has an option for offering followers, I don't really know about modding but it might be worth looking at Defeat?

Have you though about impelenting a random chance that the guard still arrest you after you had sex with him?

That's an interesting idea. It is currently beyond my capacity as a modder but I might look into it.

Did you change the .esp name or did I get your mod confused with others I've tried?

No, it should be SexlabSexBounty.esp

I started laying some initial groundwork in the mod for supporting offering your follower in your place, but I still don't know how to do the most important parts of that.

Defeat's surrender feature has an option for offering followers, I don't really know about modding but it might be worth looking at Defeat?

Thanks for the tip, it definitely helps to have a model to look at.

This mod sounds neat, but sadly I always play a moral character anyways.

But I love the concept of them refusing. I would too if the bounty was so high.

Would there be a feature like say the guard takes advantage or you take advantage of the situation to kill the guard? Say you bribe him with sex and he agrees, leads to secluded place, only to stab him in the back? Out of sight.

Archived