FOX 36 Armor SevenBase conversion by Orenhelm (only 100% weight)

Nice work :)

Thanks))

Greetings.

Just one question please : did you create these outfits with " Outfit Studio "  or something like that ?

I ask you this question because i cannot open most of your meshes in NifSkope and most of all ,i got a CTD with one of your mesh when i tryed to open it with NifSkope , and that's very unusual ( the CTD ...) .

Cheers.

@AnnaFly

I didn't get a CTD when loading the cuirassUp_1 nifs into nifskope but I did get a long pause till it was able to list the errors in them and after it loaded what it could there was a ton of lag when trying to move the model around. My guess would be bodyslide since the last 3 errors in the list are infinite recursive errors. Infinite recursive errors are generally caused by pasting a armor/outfit into a skeleton nif and then pasting it back out. If want you could just make copies of cuirassUp_0 ones delete the cuirassUp_1 ones and rename the copies to cuirassUp_1 there will only be one body size but there will be no errors. 

Nice work :)

Thanks))

Greetings.

Just one question please : did you create these outfits with " Outfit Studio "  or something like that ?

I ask you this question because i cannot open most of your meshes in NifSkope and most of all ,i got a CTD with one of your mesh when i tryed to open it with NifSkope , and that's very unusual ( the CTD ...) .

Cheers.

Yes it was " Outfit Studio ".

Do not know ... I have all the meshes opened without errors

cuirassUpA_1 cuirassUpB_1 cuirassUpC_1 and cuirassUpD_1 are the ones throwing up errors in nifskope everything else loads fine. Almost everything in the left list has the name Scene Root for the ones throwing up the error.

I downloaded it to check earlier to see if I saw anything when you checked the mesh was it ones that you already have installed in your game or did you download it from your download link and check those meshes?

Here is a screenshot of what nifskope throws up. There is about 10+ or so errors in the box.

post-25667-0-47952200-1427742011_thumb.jpg

@wex969

Use the console in game hit the ~ key to bring up the console. Then type in help fox and hit enter use the pageup and pagedown keys to move the list up and down and search for them once you find one type in player.additem item id 1 with 1 being how many of that item that you want. Use the up and down arrow keys to bring back up your last console add and change the last letter/number to add the items faster to your inventory.

@wex969

Use the console in game hit the ~ key to bring up the console. Then type in help fox and hit enter use the pageup and pagedown keys to move the list up and down and search for them once you find one type in player.additem item id 1 with 1 being how many of that item that you want. Use the up and down arrow keys to bring back up your last console add and change the last letter/number to add the items faster to your inventory.

thanks i feel so stupid now XD