Recommendations for Followers with Schedules / Lives?

Old Book

I'm starting a run through, and would like recommendations for follower collections where the followers have daily schedules and "lives" outside of standing in a tavern. 

Of course the big names, like Interesting NPCs, Vilja, Arissa, and Inigo are awesome, and I've played all of them to death. 

Anna's NPCs 2.0 is pretty amazing as well, but is still a work in progress. I'm a fan, and contributed some writing as well as helping out in other small ways.

Aunts, Sisters, and Daughters of Skyrim will be in my play list. No one companion there is the selling point, but there are new NPCs everywhere following daily schedules and adding to the feeling that Skyrim is a living world. 

Companions and Followers is in my list. 12 companions who patrol all over Skyrim, and can be run into as they travel. 

Dragon Break Episode 1 & 2 will be part of the play through. Comedy, quests, companions, professional voice acting, and a free house. There are are few better deals.

Mia's Lair from Lover's Lab is on the list for three great voiced companions that I know of, and no doubt more to come.

Alicia, one of the best Evil companions anyone could possibly have put together. 

Uglykidcid has his followers compilation pack, which is the must have mod that inspired me to try this. 

So, what great companion mods am I missing? Great looking companions are a nice bonus, but more important, companions and followers who have a life and wander around even without the Dragonborn.

When you've finished those additional stories and questlines, my new mod hopefully will be ready. It's an island system designed for role-players who are ready to do something else in a great sandbox. Plenty of new NPCs and locations created, and scenic areas with design considerations for modders who would like to exploit them for their own work. It started off innocently enough. I was frustrated with not finding suitable locations in Tamriel for Tundra Defence. Then all of the other great mods out there which have issues with terrain or interference with the Bethesda quests came to mind, and it began to grow. It's called Teeh-Dhee Iles, but is still a ways off. On the plus side, I'm lucky enough to be married to someone with a history in theater, so voice acting will be obtainable and I already have some of these people committed to the project.

I've been playing with Evangeline over the past few days. Really interesting, but she doesn't seem to like my Skyrim set up. :)

Yeah, I tried her once.

I'm using Skyrim Unbound. I started in Falkreath prison, and she spawned right into my face, talked about dragons and some daedra then ran off. Not sure if that's supposed to happen, so I instantly removed her from the load order lol. Better safe than sorry I guess.

Archived