ZaZ HDT WorkShop (Physics Extension Only) V.00 Alpha

ZaZ

Very well done.  Consider a single ball and chain around one ankle that slows the character.

Eventually Hope to make a full set  , But Im staying away from Max for a little cause  I crash like hell when Skinning , even when Minimizing the max window Somethings up with my setup :s

This would give some of the collars a nice look with a hanging chain. Not sure if it would clip through the body or unintended self whipping if the havok engine gone wonky.

Its all Possible, there are loads of things that can be done, the prospects are quite amazing with what can be done , just don't have the time for it RL wise sadly and too many projects 

3ds Max is kinda a bit Fucked or I'm running out of resources PC needs a format Perhaps but it will have to wait  :(

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This kind of stuff are useful outside the BDSM scean, just make sure they work on both genders and are laying around in varioues prisons. You would not need to put ankle chains on the local drunk just sleeping it of in the jail but dangeroues prisoners with flight risk, sure. When equipped, a dubuff sets in preventing running, the real point of those things.

the opening scene of skyrim already shows that chaining slaves together is possible... think about the cart you ride in, it is attached to the horse but how?... havoc physics! there have been plenty of people who have had the cart spaz out during the start right?... that's havoc for you - just have to write an skse plugin to allow that same mechanic to attach chains to slaves. a clever modder might find a way to do it with papyrus but native code would work better...

no need for HDT to force havoc to do what it wasn't intended for because havoc already does it... no re-inventing the wheel either...

anyone know a modder with the knowledge to pull it off?

And as to you this variant.

Not a bad addition, good view, moving one after the other.

http://choomnivoro.deviantart.com/gallery/?catpath=%2F&offset=120

http://choomnivoro.deviantart.com/gallery/?catpath=/

I do not know whether or not it is a photomontage.

Very unfortunately it is photoshop, as the DeviantArt pages states.

The ropes linking them togheter I edited in afterwards in psp. The collars, gags and cuffs themselves are from mods.

• 2 months later...

Archived