"Lipple" Body

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I just love your mod!

It are people like you that make this small community so great and i hope you continu your work on the lipple body... and maybe release some armor? ;)

some pics of my succubus with the lipple body:

20160807130346_1.jpg

20160807124617_1.jpg

And very lovely when you add a poser mod

20160807171203_1.jpg
  • 4 weeks later...

Heres a skinnyer waisted version of the body. Sorry I dont have very much time to work on this and really get it all packaged together.

A more up to date normal body version too

Figure I would post updated ss of the body too(this is the skinnyer waisted version)

Screenshot7659.jpgScreenshot6639.jpgScreenshot5839.jpg

• 5 months later...

Heres a skinnyer waisted version of the body. Sorry I dont have very much time to work on this and really get it all packaged together.

Figure I would post updated ss of the body too(this is the skinnyer waisted version)

How can I get this to work for lykaios or khajiit race? The body works but the textures are all messed up, love this btw

• 1 month later...

Can't believe I hadn't found this earlier. Are you still working on the mod?

I actually stopped working on it recently but I am considering remaking if not doing a lot of reworking on it.

How can I get this to work for lykaios or khajiit race? The body works but the textures are all messed up, love this btw

If you take a khajiit skin in photoshop or some other tool and just paint over the areola and nipple area with your desired lip color it should work fine

Can't believe I hadn't found this earlier. Are you still working on the mod?

I actually stopped working on it recently but I am considering remaking if not doing a lot of reworking on it.

If you take a khajiit skin in photoshop or some other tool and just paint over the areola and nipple area with your desired lip color it should work fine

I am having an issue where it looks like there is tearing between the breasts

• 4 years later...