"Lipple" Body

That could work as a base for some SL addons like NippleFuck or something

I had actually planned on doing something like that originally, my first iteration of the body was just inverted nipples like something you see in hentai mags, but then it evolved into this lmfao.

It would be soooo awesome if you plain on making a "NippleFuck" mod mixed with your actual body (Beautiful lipples btw)! I would be the first to endorse it and try it. I hope you will think about it! :D

Something else I noticed: the mesh has this kind of nose above the lips, is that intended?

What?

i think that person means....."was there a nose somewhere when you was making it or am i just trippin balls"

you are trippin but that would be so funny though as a joke add-on xD

Something else I noticed: the mesh has this kind of nose above the lips, is that intended?

What?

i think that person means....."was there a nose somewhere when you was making it or am i just trippin balls"

if you look closely to the model there was a small bump above the nipple lips...I think thats what he was pointing out.

What?

if you look closely to the model there was a small bump above the nipple lips...I think thats what he was pointing out.

Could you ss it for me I dont see it maybe I'm blind, also which model the updated one or original one?

What?

Could you ss it for me I dont see it maybe I'm blind, also which model the updated one or original one?

It´s in the SS I uploaded, the ones where it worked. If you look closely, you can see that there is a small bump above the Lipples

What?

It´s in the SS I uploaded, the ones where it worked. If you look closely, you can see that there is a small bump above the Lipples

Oh okay yeah thats on the non updated model, I thinks its because of the indent on the top lip, Ill take a look at it later in 3ds max see if I can fix it or whatever.

can you tell me how an where to install it. im new to this kinda thing :)

Take the body.nif and skeleton and put it in data\meshes\actors\character\character assets\

The texture.dds goes in data\textures\actors\character\female

ahhh ty  buddy :)   cant wait till more of this is made :)  how ya get lips like yours ?

• 2 weeks later...

can you tell me how an where to install it. im new to this kinda thing :)

Take the body.nif and skeleton and put it in data\meshes\actors\character\character assets\

The texture.dds goes in data\textures\actors\character\female

ahhh ty  buddy :)   cant wait till more of this is made :)  how ya get lips like yours ?

Sorry for the super late reply I was on Vacation, I used racemenus face sculpting to make them.

• 1 month later...