"Lipple" Body

This made me think of this, so I'll just leave it right here.

NOT SAFE FOR FUCKING WORK

why are you surfing LL from your desk as a 3rd grade teacher?

Youtube, audio only, old school Richard Pryor. The relevant part goes for exactly 15 sec.

https://youtu.be/MlEw5xH4OgY?t=5m

Too lewd

Armor is in the works y'all

71618.jpg

Armor? Hell yeah! But please dont forget beast race support.

All you really have to do is color in the nipples whatever color you want the lips to be in like photoshop or something for beast skins btw.

As a long time CoC fan, I have to thank you for giving me the chance to create a Scylla expy. Is there any chance of this eventually getting sliders for bodyslide and a belly node for full HDT support? I want to use this with PSQ transformations, and tweak it's proportions to be more in line with my current character (more of a bubble but, and more tear-shaped tits).

As a long time CoC fan, I have to thank you for giving me the chance to create a Scylla expy. Is there any chance of this eventually getting sliders for bodyslide and a belly node for full HDT support? I want to use this with PSQ transformations, and tweak it's proportions to be more in line with my current character (more of a bubble but, and more tear-shaped tits).

I'm learning more about modding as I keep working on this body so possibly in the future unless somebody takes over and does it for me.

• 2 weeks later...

Would there be any way to have just one specific npc in the world with this body? Like getting a follower after a series of quests or something.

Im pretty sure you can set up a follower to only have the body somehow, I'm not sure how easy that is to accomplish but its been done.

Is there any chance you could release the above... thing as a standalone so it can be used on other body types?

You mean the chain? Its just the Akasha dress armors chain, I don't have the exact link on me right now but if anything sure I can post it when I'm done

Would it be possible to get the lips themselves as something of a skintight armor as well? I would be happy to add Bodyslide support to it myself, if you can provide that.

What exactly do you mean? Like a thin mesh armor type of thing? Private message me!

What body texture mod are you using in your screenshots, Vixene, if you don't mind me asking?

Sorry im replying so late but its the one I uploaded in my op

Thank you very much (so sorry for the late reply)!

I'm curious, is the body texture based on an existing texture or did you make it from scratch? If so, that's really impressive :P

What body texture mod are you using in your screenshots, Vixene, if you don't mind me asking?

Sorry im replying so late but its the one I uploaded in my op

Thank you very much (so sorry for the late reply)!

I'm curious, is the body texture based on an existing texture or did you make it from scratch? If so, that's really impressive :P

Its based of an existing texture, I really just did minor painting on it lmao.