"Lipple" Body

Alright guys starting fresh here;

This is a body mesh Ive been working on for over a year now, no its not just another cbbe or unp rehash its a body mesh designed for a specific fetish. That fetish being "Lipples" or to some people "Mouth Nipples".

My skyrim character whom ive been posting equipped with the body mesh for quite some time now has been met with mixed results, it seems lipples from my experience are the kind of thing you either are into or it makes you throw up lmao. Regardless I figured I would release the most up to date form of the mesh here, keep in mind however its still somewhat a work in progress.

Current issues are

-Some idle animations may distort the body

-Some pose animations may also distort the body typically the armpit region

-There are neck, wrist(only one) and ankle seams(however they aren't too extreme and most equipment such as chokers gloves boots will hide them just fine).

I hope someone gets some level of enjoyment out of this, feel free to leave me feedback and suggestions especially armor suggestions that I can remold for this specific body type!

Preview:

gdcZNVq.jpgl9yD0XU.jpgK3ku7ng.jpgaRIS1hr.jpgeeCoYux.jpg

P.S: For those who dont know how to install something like this just drag and drop the data folder into your skyrim folder.

Lipple Body.zip

That could work as a base for some SL addons like NippleFuck or something

I had actually planned on doing something like that originally, my first iteration of the body was just inverted nipples like something you see in hentai mags, but then it evolved into this lmfao.

You could make this work with HDT aswell. Does this body effect unp or hdt when overwriting?

I have HDT installed but I don't know and as far as unp is concerned I have no idea. Forgive me, I'm not very knowledgeable when it comes to modding to be honest lmao. 

Could you pack this up for NexusMM? Makes (un)installing a lot easier. Put it into folder paths starting in Data and then zip it up.

Here you go, granted its still just the two files from my original post, idk if you will need my skeleton or anything else so if it doesn't work as is let me know.

lipples.zip