Thought's Opinions Recommendation? NCR CF

blue1820

Looking at the mod section at nexus the other day i noticed a mod based on Sexout and was wondering if anyone has tried it with the current version of Sexout and would love to hear any thought's opinions or recommendations about the mod before i try it. NCR CF by Macaca22 http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/50882/?tab=1&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fnewvegas%2Fajax%2Fmoddescription%2F%3Fid%3D50882%26preview%3D&pUp=1

Guest IAmTheOneWhoKnocks

Yeah, I remember playing it a few months back. It seemed to work with the newest Sexout at the time and from what I can remember it was a fairly decent mod.

I am fucking amazed that the mod is still there and the user hasn't been "Morality Banned" just by mentioning Lovers Lab, never mind making the mod compatible with Sexout. Download it while you still can lol, unless he re-upped here recently.

Never used, but im interested in trying now.

Reading into things, follow the load order instructions and you should be ok since apparently all its using from Sexout are the animations.

Frankly I think the real question is, will other Sexout mods screw with it. The main Sexout.esm I'm not worried about since animations are just slot and number assignments. Worst thing besides a CTD is that the characters just stand there because the animation failed to fire because it couldn't locate it.

There are sexout mods though that I know affect Dawes. I can't remember if its Sexout Consequences (not sure by who) or Loogie's Powder Ganger  Tryout that provides a Sexout alternate solution to Dawes allowing you into the NCRCF. That may cause issues, but it depends what  this mod adds and where. With the right load order, they might just work.

one of my favorits.

basic diffrence to tryout is that its not that generic and more focust on quest dialog stuff to read. but has less action than tryout in it, you can do the hole thing without sex.

I'm using tryout at the moment and was pretty sure after reading the mod description it would be in a conflict between the two mods but i have it on the hard drive just in case its pulled on Nexus and will give it a try on the next play through, thanks for all input on the mod.

I'm using tryout at the moment and was pretty sure after reading the mod description it would be in a conflict between the two mods but i have it on the hard drive just in case its pulled on Nexus and will give it a try on the next play through, thanks for all input on the mod.

they both edit eddy and scrambler thats the main reason.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I've never actually tried it. I've heard that it conflicts with Tryout, and I've heard they play nice. Not sure which to believe.

I installed it today (I already had tryout installed) and everything seems to work fine.. at least for me, I completed tons of quests with no issues.

EDIT: The only issue is that you can't complete "Walk of Shame" quest.

Archived