Cannot find SexoutLegion.esm and SexoutPowderGangers.esp

After following the Sexout Installation guide and getting all the mods and plugins I wanted installed, LOOT tells me Im missing SexoutLegion.esm and SexoutPowderGangers.esp and I cannot find them anywhere. I've been searching this forum and every topic where someone is having the same issue, they're told to get it from tryout page but the only esm's and esp's I get from that download are SexoutTryout.esm and SexoutWorkingGirl.esp.

So if anyone could direct me to the proper place to get those files, or explain what I may have done wrong to not have those files I'd appreciate it very much.

It isn't LOOT he/she is using an older version of Tryouts. MO / LOOT will give me that same warning when I play around with the old version of Tryouts. It is perfectly fine and no warnings for the new Tryouts or any other mod current on this site.

Do yourself a favor and use the newest Tryouts. It is many times better than the old version ever was.

Correction.. It is actually the Tryouts add on Packages that give me that warning as the old version of Tryouts as zippy pointed out below would have the needed esp/esms.

If he's only getting Tryout.esm and WorkingGirl.esm when he downloads it, he is using the latest version, no?

Yes. However he isn't using a current version of Tryouts or HPT (Tryouts Hard Prison time) or even Tryouts Power Ganger Kennel which need the old Tryouts Legion.esp and Powerganger.esp. Chances are following an old Sexout installation instructions.

The problem is he is using mods that haven't been updated to the new Tryouts mod and LOOT sees this and is giving him the warning. If the game is started CTD will occur. The only way to get these to work is to have the old Tryouts installed or remove those two mods whichever is installed and any other mods that referenced the old Tryouts.

Corrected the old post i did above. Was thinking of the Tryouts add on packs. Thanks Zippy for the redirect.

• 3 months later...

Same problem  here

Can I take legion.esm and PG.esp from the old tryout and put it in my data folder without affecting the new tryout version so I can use PG Kennel or wouldnt work one or both mods this way?

Or is there a way i can clean PG Kennel from both requierments without crushing it?

Putting both the old and new versions of Tryout in your load order at the same time will cause you no end of trouble. They will both work, and so neither of them will work. It is technically possible to fix mods relying on the old version, but it requires a good amount of experience in FNVEdit; far more than can really be covered by a tutorial or any explanation we could provide here.

Same problem  here

Can I take legion.esm and PG.esp from the old tryout and put it in my data folder without affecting the new tryout version so I can use PG Kennel or wouldnt work one or both mods this way?

Or is there a way i can clean PG Kennel from both requierments without crushing it?

NO.

dam Ninja'd.. by Zippy.

solution is fix the old mods to work with the new Tryouts. That or find someone else to do it . ;).

Archived