Can someone approve this navmesh work I did? (screenshot)

trepleen

I don't see a problem with it but you may want to test the navmesh in the CK and have it check if npc's can get between the house and walls.

I made more room in the slim corridors, everything is working good now.

The only other problem I have now is anytime I try to paint the landscape it's black.

I'm getting an odd error, I'm not sure how to resolve it.

I tried to finalize the navmesh again, but the error keeps coming up.

244sftv.jpg

PATHFINDING: Navmesh in cell Wilderness (Tamriel[10,0]) should be refinzlied, there are navmesh bounds missing

I'm getting an odd error, I'm not sure how to resolve it.

I tried to finalize the navmesh again, but the error keeps coming up.

244sftv.jpg

PATHFINDING: Navmesh in cell Wilderness (Tamriel[10,0]) should be refinzlied, there are navmesh bounds missing

visit this link to fix the problem:

http://afkmods.iguanadons.net/index.php?/topic/3337-skyrim-fixing-navmesh-deletion-using-tes5edit/

when you first run tesedit, you'll only need to select your own mod, right click in the list and choose "Select none", then select only your mod (in most cases).

when using tesedit, don't forget to scroll all the way down on the left pane to your own mod and not the skyrim.esm.

if you can't find the "remove" button, it's because you're trying to modify the skyrim.esm and not your own mod, so scroll all the way down on the left pane to your own mod.

I no longer get the navmesh error after following the instructions in that link.

cheers!

Archived