Molag Bal - Armor Found!!

hashigicc9

So, here i am again, your one and only, truly beloved majestic unicorn with my two hybrid nephilim kids. Anyway, on business, after a long search - and much dissapointment - i managed to find the Molag Bal armor that a great modder created but removed from Nexus and here, so without a further ado, i present you the mod. 

http://modmaximus.net/files/6-1-0-3034

Things and Issues to be noted with the mod so far : 

1. Page is in Russian, you may need a translator thingy on your browser, i use Chrome, it had auto translate.

2. The package is the complete armor set of Molag Bal. 

3. For some unknown reason, i can't get the armor in-game, not even through "~" help "molag bal", instead there's an NPC who is naked, with no armor.

4. I've read somewhere on the page about a Heavenly Forge, only there it can be crafted or smth

5. If anyone knows more about the subject, please be free to throw your opinions about it.

Some little quick to get up bg story about Molag Bal : 

"Molag Bal (Daedric: 12px-Daedric_M.svg.png12px-Daedric_O.svg.png12px-Daedric_L.svg.png12px-Daedric_A.svg.png12px-Daedric_G.svg.pngSpacer.png12px-Daedric_B.svg.png12px-Daedric_A.svg.png12px-Daedric_L.svg.png) is the Daedric Prince of domination and enslavement of mortals. He is also known by the title of Schemer Princess, and Harvester of Souls.[1] He is the creator of Vampires as well."

http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Molag_Bal

I also uploaded the armor here, so you won't have to deal with any kind of trouble or waiting for the download to start - Easy Mode for casuals - 

==========  EDIT UPDATE  ============

So, after a little effort, i managed to make the mod working, somehow, although, not the mod itself, but the armor. The armor now is equipable, just hit the ~ button and type 

Help "molag bal" or if you're too lazy just type Help molag 

It will show you this list : 

ARMO : 39002359 Molag Bal Helm 
ARMO : 3900235B Molag Bal Boots
ARMO : 3900235D Molag Bal Cuirass
ARMO : 39002E22 Molag Bal Gloves
WEAP : 000233e3 Mace of Molag Bal <- typed it for the lolz, the mace already exists in the game. 

Here is the full armor now, try it and tell me how did it go. Seriously, tell me, don't be a silent creep. 

Molag Bal Armor Set.7z

Console will never ever work unless you first go into Ck (creation kit) and load up any .esp's of any armor/outfit mods that you download from there and change the armor pieces names from Russian to English names so that you can then be able to find them. I have had to do it a few different times with mods that I downloaded from there and from other places as well.

This one looks pretty cool and is found on the nexus. http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/61980/? Molag Bal King Of Rxxe Armor.

Console will never ever work unless you first go into Ck (creation kit) and load up any .esp's of any armor/outfit mods that you download from there and change the armor pieces names from Russian to English names so that you can then be able to find them. I have had to do it a few different times with mods that I downloaded from there and from other places as well.

This one looks pretty cool and is found on the nexus. http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/61980/? Molag Bal King Of Rxxe Armor.

Yeah, i guess you're right, thanks for sharing with us your knowledge. Too bad i don't have the creation kit and i'm not in to steam. :/ i can't do it. I managed to find the mod, everything's in russian, and the dragon appeared, but it gone before i kill it, also, i can't progress more than the half of the bridge, well, i'm screwed. XD 

---- EDIT : 

Well, i found the CK, but i don't have the slightest of idea of using it, in order to change the name of the files to make them work in english, this is gonna be hard. :/ i'll give it a try, if i made any progress, i'll share the english fixed version here with all of you. 

---- EDIT 2 : 

OK! After a little try, and a lot of fear, i think i managed to make the gloves working on the game, they are equipable, so, i'll proceed on making also the other parts working, be waiting for my little tiny update. 

One was uploaded to the nexus not long ago. Not going to post it, just search Molag bal :)

Nope, it's not the same armor that has been uploaded for a long time ago and taken down by it's creator. The armor i have here for download, is the real thing, the first armor for Molag Bal that has been created, it's very good, and it was in Russian. After a long search i found it, translated the armor pieces, and uploaded it here fresh. So, no, it's not. :) By the way, i like how people won't even bother to respond and say if it works on their game, i tested it on mine though, and it works, so i guess, i got everyone covered, at least for the armor part. 

@Youwish1

You mean the MolagBalKingOfRxxeArmor? That is the only new one that I see there is one other armor and the rest are weapons. If it is the one you are referring to I already posted a link to that page in my 2nd post.

Ummm not sure mate, i briefly saw it in new uploads a couple days ago.

One was uploaded to the nexus not long ago. Not going to post it, just search Molag bal :)

Nope, it's not the same armor that has been uploaded for a long time ago and taken down by it's creator. The armor i have here for download, is the real thing, the first armor for Molag Bal that has been created, it's very good, and it was in Russian. After a long search i found it, translated the armor pieces, and uploaded it here fresh. So, no, it's not. :) By the way, i like how people won't even bother to respond and say if it works on their game, i tested it on mine though, and it works, so i guess, i got everyone covered, at least for the armor part. 

Oh my bad. I was just suggesting it since i guess he likes the theme, and more molag bal-esc armours wouldn't hurt anyway :D

@hashigicc9

You will see that a lot with almost any type of upload. I haven't downloaded it mostly because I never play a male character and I'm not much for full body armors and I'm not sure if the armor would look good skimpafied and converted to female. The MolagBalKingOfRxxeArmor armor I think would be cool if there was a SOS HDT version of the dick made I think that would be pretty cool and funny.

Archived