Fair skin hot fix works great! I am loving this! Works great with sexlab so far and your horse model clips way less than the other, although it is great too, this gives me girth without ridiculous length. Thank again this made me start a new futa character! think this would be awesome if made combatable with Born Dragon Skin on the nexus its based on fair skin so its really close!

yes!this as an sos addon would be awesome indeed,,,,or just switch the unp addon's normal schlong meshes with these,,messes up the beast races though

I wish there were a way to increase the size for NPC's. An optional download for that would be awesome.

Look great - but I'd rather have it as a female SOS add-on. 

I'm working on a SoS Addon: 

post-607503-0-12358100-1427510141_thumb.jpg

Support for argonian and khajiit will also come!

early wip:

post-607503-0-78002200-1427513358_thumb.jpg

as I can increase the size as the images that show?

Been playing around with this today and I get the size to a proper horse size. I can mess with the sliders on the race menu to make it that size but it just shrinks back down to tiny again. Any fixes?

Sorry, my english is bad but I'll try and be clear this time. How do you get the size in the screenshots? I'm stuck with tiny ones.

RECOMMENDED MOD:

RaceMenu V3.1.0B to adjust size, lenght and thickness.

This should work, I don't know why it "shrinks" back to small. 

RECOMMENDED MOD:

Tried that out, set the slider to 1.89 and then... well. Big just shrinks back down to... well... unhorsey.

I'm using SOS light, the rest of the race menu works fine...

Tried that out, set the slider to 1.89 and then... well. Big just shrinks back down to... well... unhorsey.

For the shrinking back to small problem, its more on SOS then on this mod, I have the same problem, but I just change the size of their 3rd legs and it works (SOS Full)

as I can increase the size as the images that show?

Been playing around with this today and I get the size to a proper horse size. I can mess with the sliders on the race menu to make it that size but it just shrinks back down to tiny again. Any fixes?

Sorry, my english is bad but I'll try and be clear this time. How do you get the size in the screenshots? I'm stuck with tiny ones.

RECOMMENDED MOD:

Great. Any ETA?

alright ,everything works like a charm now,very good mod!!

BTW: is it possible you can give me (us) the slider presets you used in Picture 4?

For Bodyslide (Body) or only for the "genitals" in Racemenu tab? (I only changed "Base Size" "Scrotum Size" "Genitals 4 Length" "Genitals 5 Length"

Sneak Preview to the argonian textures:

post-607503-0-17136000-1427543600_thumb.jpg

Now I'm working on the khajiit textures. 

I think the update with the new textures and the SoS Addon will come tonight.  :)

I wish there were a way to increase the size for NPC's. An optional download for that would be awesome.

You can sort of cheat an NPC into a larger one.

1 Target a female NPC with the crosshairs

2 Give them a normal SoS penis and increase the size (you will get a warning, ignore it)

3 remove the penis

4 Put the SoS Horse Penis in their inventory

5 Duck!

For the shrinking back to small problem, its more on SOS then on this mod, I have the same problem, but I just change the size of their 3rd legs and it works (SOS Full)

Thank you, that got me to fix it. I went through all my mods turning them off in order. Turns out that Sexlab hormones has an option for updating schlong size which needs to be turned off.

BTW: is it possible you can give me (us) the slider presets you used in Picture 4?

For Bodyslide (Body) or only for the "genitals" in Racemenu tab? (I only changed "Base Size" "Scrotum Size" "Genitals 4 Length" "Genitals 5 Length"

2015-03-28_00004.jpg

Now I'm working on the khajiit textures.

I think the update with the new textures and the SoS Addon will come tonight. :)

Can you give us exact inputs for the "Base Size" "Scrotum Size" "Genitals 4 Length" "Genitals 5 Length that you used?

SOS version works great, thanks.

For Bodyslide (Body) or only for the "genitals" in Racemenu tab? (I only changed "Base Size" "Scrotum Size" "Genitals 4 Length" "Genitals 5 Length"

2015-03-28_00004.jpg

Now I'm working on the khajiit textures.
I think the update with the new textures and the SoS Addon will come tonight.  :)
Can you give us exact inputs for the "Base Size" "Scrotum Size" "Genitals 4 Length" "Genitals 5 Length that you used?

I can't help but notice how strange that question would be out of context

Looks pretty good. My players isn't too big but I don't use race menu since I already use ECE but then I don't really need something that can knock a persons head off and other then a minor texture change since I don't use SG Textures or Fair Skin since my players body comes with special textures for it's body. It moves back and forth nicely when moving and works with sexlab animations the erect spell doesn't work but I don't need that spell anyway.

Keep up the great work.

post-25667-0-23904300-1427579257_thumb.jpgpost-25667-0-16713000-1427579266_thumb.jpgpost-25667-0-59893500-1427579274_thumb.jpg

Thanks for the update, was going to hold off on using this mod until a different play-through... but with it being a SOS addon now just a few minutes playing around in the SOS MCM menu and a single click of "make transgender" in sexlab cumshot and *voila* - Iona is now packing a lethal weapon.

If anyone is dumb like me and doesn't know the mods they already have installed, Sexlab Cumshot offers a super easy way to make a character you give this to act male in scenes without downloading an additional gender change mod.

Unfortunately something is wrong. When I enable this mod in MO and I try to load older save I get missing esp message. When I create new game, save after all mods have installed themselves and then load I get some serious issues (screen flickering, some mods installing again (infinitely), missing hair). Any thoughts?