Just double Checking Before I post these...

CyborgArmGun

So I've tweaked a few mods into working condition. I've also got and archive of a few err... "Missing" Mods

They are here for now but I wanted to check if I could even upload them as an actual upload post idk. Most are dead or the author fell off the planet

So far we have:

Breezehome Basemen by Six6Star Studios.

Ok, so I tecnically can post this as I'm a co-author, but It's thrown in there anyway. I've been working with the main author to get this bugger ready. This is actually a legitimate continuation of Better Breezehome Basement with story-line and more before Neo (the author) Got kicked from nexus. I've been colabborating and Testing at the moment. It's also letimately on steam, if you're into that. (i'm trying to convince Neo to post here, so hard)

Female Maniquins by Thepal and Nalvar777

A cumination of two mods this and this patch, I got it to where it works with CBBE and shows the damn feet and hand mesh! Nothing to fancy.

Helmet Toggle fixed by maniczombie + Fixes by lRekol and matortheeternal

I'd dropped this mod for a while, but god forbid it worked right. with lRekol and matortheeternal's fixes it works WONDERFULLY. The mod aouthor fell off the face of the earth, so I thought I'd repack it.

Originally HERE. (fixes found in the comment thread)

MLLY - Maniquins Look Like You Hearthfires + Script fix

Simply put this file is no longer avalible, so I threw it back up. Be aware it's broken as all hell.

Pets of Skyrim Sans Shiny by qasiermo and a fix by myself

Basically I love this mod to death. But two truths be told, the mod author has poofed, and "ugly bronze shine" pluaged these dogs and cats like a mofo. So I used the original No More Ugly Bronze Shine and applied the twaek to the dogs and Viola! No more shiny Shiba Inus!! Not much of a twaek, but a welcome one. Also Optimized textures.

Origibal Mod HERE.

LeatherBound Huntress Armor by Erundil and Myself

Backups of our mod pure and simple.

Skyrim Realistic Overhaul

It's a bitch toi find this, So I threw it all together in a legendary pack, and (ass we speek still uploading) uploaded it. Hope you like the non-torrent! (once it finishes!)

All In all, I'm just looking to see if I can post these as real mod files (aside from the backups).

Any thoughts?

Archived