Rosso, Daedric Follower alpha testing

JBloggz

that fixed it I just installed eye brow textures from it.

Aha! Where/how did you install them for references sake? Was it the entire file or just the textures into the Rosso directories? This is awesome, cuz it means she's nearly finished  :o 

I wonder if that means it just requires the esp and not the whole replacement thing, cuz that would be annoying for a lot of people, having to use Fair Skin permanently. Can you do something else for me, Omgea? Can you go back to your previous textures, but then just extract the Brows file from the Fair Skin mod along with the ESP and install those? Just to see if that works on its own. Cheers for your help  :lol: 

Just curious what hair mod did you use for Rosso?

For the mod, I used number 58 from ApachiiSkyHairFemale. Wanted to use SG but apparently HelloSanta has kind of left or something (plus legal issues). Thing is, that's also really weird cuz nobody else has reported a hair bug yet. Mod's here: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/10168/?tab=2&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmodfiles%2F%3Fid%3D10168&pUp=1

However, if that does fix your problem, good to know. Thanks for all the help guys.  :heart: 

Weird since I have Apachii installed but the hair doesn't seem to have a texture to it, it's just the hair model with a plain orange color on it. Sorry for bringing up more problems.

It's cool, its just that its the only case of it happening. I'll have another root around for any problems, might be a simple fix. Thanks for the feedback none-the-less. 

Jeeeez, I found the problem: I missed out the step with adding the textures to the hair .nif, which is also a long looking process. I don't think I'll have enough time to fix it cuz I'm going out of the country essentially from tomorrow till the 5th. Gah, all these problems.  :( 

Jeeeez, I found the problem: I missed out the step with adding the textures to the hair .nif, which is also a long looking process. I don't think I'll have enough time to fix it cuz I'm going out of the country essentially from tomorrow till the 5th. Gah, all these problems.  :( 

Never mind found out I just didn't have female Apachii hairs downloaded. Sorry about that

• 4 weeks later...

Well the link you have for the eye textures no longer exists, and i can't seem to find the right one. What is the name of the eye mod, or could someone possibly upload it?

Edit: Well i googled flan and it still exists on steam workshop....... yay. For some reason the author took it down from the nexus. Here's the link if anyone needs it http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=38623924

Archived