Rosso, Daedric Follower alpha testing

JBloggz

Don't quote me on this because I have absolutely no experience with modding, but I would guess if the skeleton is an issue don't apply one, maybe it would automatically be used if it's loaded into the game.

Also, could you just copy other animations into the list? Say if you wanted to use female walking animation, just find an npc that uses it and copy the animation file over?

Basically I imagine it like any file in a mod. I'm probably wrong, in which case ignore me.

I kind of figured out what the problem was. I think I used a base NPC who didn't use the animations (probably a child race, like Braith), can't be 100% but I assume that when I changed the race for my character, their weren't any animations to apply...? Really not sure, but I do know it's race related and not through the other steps of the process. Switching skeletons without checking might've been a factor too. 

I did try very hard to find where animations are actually kept in the CK (and I don't think you can add/remove them through it either): When you have the list in front of you, the only thing you can do is select and 'play' them in the window next to you, can't really do much else, which is why its a real hamper cuz you can't just drag and drop like you can with most things in the CK. It also means I'll have to recreate eeeeverrrrythiiiiiing again, basically start from scratch.  :( However, now I (sort of) know what the problem is and how to avoid it, the entire rest of the day was pretty successful, so hopefully I can have a working version of daedric Rosso tomorrow.  :lol:

Day 3 Update

This image should sum it up  :lol: 

9ioyZGS.png

Now all I have to do is test some features in game and see what does/doesn't work and what requirements she needs. THEN, I'll need some TESTERS, WOO, so I can see if there are any problems. Jeez, feels good to get this far..  ^_^

Thanks for posting, I've had a message or two about the eye thing.

I don't really know what's going on there, if its a racemenu problem or if its something to do with the .tri files or something. I'll need some time to figure it out, but I'm not entirely sure what to do about it. 

Might just be ENB, I used the same colour hexcode from my actual character for the follower.

Again, though, thanks for alert, very helpful.   :lol:

Also, if anyone actually does know what the problem with the eye/brows is, pls pls pls pls pls pls tell me ;_;

Okay, so I realised that when adding the chargen exported head from racemenu, it definitely does not include eyes and brows despite having pretty much everything else. I also forgot that I had to compromise and use the Nord race, so I forgot to set eyes/brows for Rosso to associate with the NordHeadParts, even though I already did this with the hair, so I must be pretty dim. 

Hopefully, the issue is resolved. She still works fine in-game for me after the changes, so hopefully things'll work. 

If it does, thanks so SO much Badsector  :lol: 

Rosso, Daedric v0.1.rar

every thing works but her forehead is yellow band for some reason.

Can you screenshot it for me, pls? I need to see what the problem is. Cuz if that's the case, means last update only slightly worked.  :(

I just dl'd the new version but i still got the purple eyes and orange band across her forehead

I'm having that same problem, not sure if it's because we have the wrong body type or we need to just download the eyelashes, or whatever eye mod it uses just a hunch.

I just dl'd the new version but i still got the purple eyes and orange band across her forehead

I'm having that same problem, not sure if it's because we have the wrong body type or we need to just download the eyelashes, or whatever eye mod it uses just a hunch.

Possibly.  :( If that's the case, you can get the mod here: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/14539/? 

However, I've no idea if that will fix the issue, but worth a shot I guess. Thing is, I didn't put the .esp on any dependency cuz I wanted to cause as little compatibility issues as possible. Ahh, dunno, just someone try it pls.  :( 

Another thing to add is, which of you guys use Racemenu and which use ECE?

Possibly.  :( If that's the case, you can get the mod here: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/14539/? 

However, I've no idea if that will fix the issue, but worth a shot I guess. Thing is, I didn't put the .esp on any dependency cuz I wanted to cause as little compatibility issues as possible. Ahh, dunno, just someone try it pls.  :( 

Another thing to add is, which of you guys use Racemenu and which use ECE?

Flans Eyes fixed the missing texture problem but there is still the orange line and the hair doesn't seem to have a texture just the orange color to it post-493123-0-23485000-1427739821_thumb.jpg

Archived