I've had this idea of a "guild" that one can join.

The "guild" would be a bondage brothel (closest definition I could think of).

Like other guilds, this would have quests, but these would be geared to training you to be a bondage sex slave.

Missions  like:

• Public Shaming
  • Proper Blowjobs
  • Pain Tolerance or Masochism
  • Orgasm Denial
  • ... and others

or you can be on the other side of the spectrum (Dom[me]) with missions like ones above, but you hold the leash instead of wearing the collar...

or even be both

Story:

So this guild will be followers of a belief that is the mixture of philosophies of Molag Bal & Dibella.

Because of (Insert Reason Here), there will be those who oppose this idea (probably a lot in Windhelm) and will harass you or even kill you.

After the Guild story ends: You can walk around as a bondage slave/dom(me) and passerby will ask if you are will to play for coin.

Maybe the guild will give you a necklace with a specific crystal to identify you as slave, dom(me), or both.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alright guys, that's my idea. If I could make this a mod, I would've done so instead of telling you all.

Let me know what you think. Tell me if it's similar to other mods. Tell me if you wanna' make this mod.

Thanks

doable, i cant mod ether, but the end effect is pretty much Radiant Prostitution(you and offer your self and they can come up and ask you, and get pay for it, also lets u work in the bannerdmere as a working girl for money while faster she inn keeper takes a small cut of your profits.)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived