[Request] Decomposition mod that's compatible with all bodies?

DittoSenpai

First off i like that your main pic is a pokemon and your other pic is a girl touching herself i find it uhh ironic ;).

Anyways once upon a time there was a mod in beta called decomposition and said mod was in beta when all sudden it was taken down from both nexus and steam, said mod let u watch as a body would decompose through time like in real life, i know what ur thinking thats what i wanted!! Well its gone so hehe. Dw i got another one for u but i aint sure it will satisfy any necrophilia fetishs but here u go mate http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/59340/?. Its called clean up ur corpses check it out it may be what ur looking for. Hope that helped and as always GL HF!!

And no mate, no one judges on loverslab because u woudn't be on loverslab if u judged and i've helped with weirder requests.

First off i like that your main pic is a pokemon and your other pic is a girl touching herself i find it uhh ironic ;).

Anyways once upon a time there was a mod in beta called decomposition and said mod was in beta when all sudden it was taken down from both nexus and steam, said mod let u watch as a body would decompose through time like in real life, i know what ur thinking thats what i wanted!! Well its gone so hehe. Dw i got another one for u but i aint sure it will satisfy any necrophilia fetishs but here u go mate http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/59340/?. Its called clean up ur corpses check it out it may be what ur looking for. Hope that helped and as always GL HF!!

And no mate, no one judges on loverslab because u woudn't be on loverslab if u judged and i've helped with weirder requests.

Well, I mean even Dittos gotta get some loveĀ  ;)

And what's the weirdest one you've dealt with? You can pm me if you like.

Archived