View File

What are Alu Fiends and Cambion?

Here is the Wiki

TLDR: Offspring of Succubus and Mortals that have wings, tail, fangs, horns and some strength of the succubus as well as the ability to shape shift to look normal.

Video:

Check out the video for a preview of how it looks in game and for how the transformation looks.

Note: Please report any bugs so I can fix them, also once i can fully figure out how to do a MCM I will add options to the wings tails and horns :) also as far as I am aware this mod should be compatible with all uhh 'adult' mods.

What does this mod do?

This mod lets you transform in and out of the Alufiend/Cambion state. It supports both male and female, and is not a custom race so you can use it with any body and race you wish because YAY HALF BLOODS!

Demon Form Grants:

Zero Fall Damage

5% Damage Bonus

5% Damage Reduction

Increased Jump Height.

50% Reduced cost of Illusion Spells

50% resistance to fire

Minor Health Regen

Also ability to summon an Oblivion hound that scales to your level once per day lasts for 3 minutes. (book sold at farengar)

(Fiends typically are able to call on their own, but not much demonic thing so went with the hound)

You will be Attack on Sight in your demonic form.

Required Mods:

You will be required to have both of the below mods to run this one, ensure that my mod is lowest on the load order.

Animated Dragon Wings - By Anthon (I use the 150% size you do not have to adjust to your liking)

HDT Physics Extension - By HydrogensaysHDT

Note:Special thanks to Jacques00art for letting me use your HDT Dragon Tails mod in this mod, it really helps sale the feeling of what I was trying to capture with this. So thank you again :)

Credits:

To the Above Modders, Anthon, HydrogensaysHDT, jacques00 and ThednNightshade this mod would not look so amazing with out these particular peoples mods, take some time to go check out their other stuff.

Installation:

Install the above mods, and put my esp below them or things probably won't show up properly.

How to get the Ability:

You can buy the spellbook: Fiendish ways from most of the main cities mages such as farengar

just look for the spell with the console via pressing ` than type help "demonic" than add the spell using player.addspell (number goes here)

Shout out: To the author of TDN Equipable Horns I am using one of the horns from this set, and honestly there are just so many amazing horns from this, this is not a required mod as the author has given permission for others to use so long as credit is do, but really if you are looking for horns for other characters take a look at this mod!

Links to some mods to help with customizing your new alu fiend or cambion!

Eyes of Beauty - By Gabriel Mailhot

True Eyes - By Jimtownirish

Animated Feather Wings - By Milisot1325 (Get this if you prefer the feather wings in the pictures I have.

Evil Wings Retexture - By Knightmare077 (get this if you want the red and black wings shown above)

cbbe body - by Caliente (my preffered body mod but you can use others if you want)

Shroud's Juicy Dragon Wings - By Shroud Sage, lets you rexture the wings in a pretty amazing way! (thank you teepeezombie for the suggestion)

Know Bugs: On Occasion if you die in your Demonic form you will still be able to jump high in normal form. I am told this has something to do with script lag. But if you restart the game should go away. I am still looking for a fix its a issue with the animated dragon wings, hopefully can find something if anyone has some insight please let me know!

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    03/22/2015
  • Category
  • Requires
    Dawnguard, Animated Dragon Wings, HDT Phsyics Extension
  • Special Edition Compatible

it would be in the bsa file, I am rather unsure if you can delete things from bsa as I have never tried. I will keep this in mind when I update the mod with a MCM to leave a option to have no tail if people wish, probably do the same for horns. 

• 2 weeks later...

Probably don't need to delete the tail, just remove the item that is equiped in the esp.

I'm guessing when the spell kicks off it equips 2 items along with the wings.

Tail in slot 40 (tail slot).

Horns in slot 42 (circlet slot).

So if you go with a MCM option, set it so you can toggle the add on's on and off (or just have the mcm menu change which spell is called on with the shout).

If you set the mcm to change the spell then set up 3 or 4 spells to work like.

Spell 1 (default for this mod) you get horns, tail, and wings.

Spell 2 you get horns, and wings, but no tail.

Spell 3 you get tail and wings, but no horns.

Spell 4 you get wings only (duh this is anton's default setting so skip it).

You might also want to look at the latest versions of Angelic Temptress.

As UKC has added in some really cool things that might be nice with this mod:

Like a tweaked version of the flying mod (would need ukc's permission).

As well as the ability to change which wings are used when the spell is kicked off.

Note: Angelic Temptress only has tails on the dragon wings, for the feathered wings there is no tail...

But I actually like the tail and horn combo with the wings....

I hope you keep going with this cause an MCM option to not only turn on and off the tail and horns but to change which wing/tail set, as well as which horn set would be really nice.... also flying, yep flying is cool.

Going back to lurking :ph34r:

Edit:

Just thought of something else to add... pointy nails.

I'm not sure which mod there from but I know a black set is included in the option gloves for the Forbidden Ebony Armor (by Stevierage in 7B Cleavage).

Maybe set them to an unused slot and have them equip in the tranformation so you get wings, tail, horns, and black claw nails (also throw in an increase to unarmed combat)...

Just a thought.

• 4 months later...

Love the sound effect, the animation and the smoothness of the transformation... just wish there were customization options.  Stuff like alternate equips, changeable horns and the like.

The PSQ succubus handles that, but the person that made that one sadly doesn't speak/type English well and it's confusing trying to understand half of what they try to communicate. :/

im only around once and a wile but i like this mod a lot but 1 thing was sorta bugging me the book said the alu-fiends are always female  but if a male can use this should their be somthing like and rare chance of a male being born  to being a deamon lord or somthing nothing big is just if you read the book it sort of  brakes  the fealing of being a deamon  nothing magerr  just had to say it 

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 1/3/2018 at 4:11 AM, Dreadrux24 said:

I want to know if you can make a non hostile version because succubus race won't let me keep my body and this is the only mod like that but I don't want to be attacked when in form

MCM option to toggle it off would be great!

• 3 years later...