Thank you xXDeliteXx for completing this request! You and Kendo made it all possible :)

Will we see a black/chrome and red variation in the future? :P

I was thinking some one might want red. Do you want a realistic looking one or lore-friendly (mythic dawn/dark brotherhood) red?

Greetings.

Thanks for asking ... !°)

Oh yes , red ... wood and leather,  that's " realistic"  with some " blood " on them ( that's why i said " red" ) .... :°)

Unfortunately i just saw yesterday that i cannot use the HDT system with a Shulltyrant Skeleton ... and of course i use a SkullTyrant model on another machine .

Zut.

So i 'll probably just convert one of your model to Oblivion ... there it's more easy to use a " real Highheels" system , the needed Skeleton doesn't requier a lot of " stuffs" to works !

Anyway , tank you once again for sharing your works .

Cheers.

• 2 weeks later...

Just bumping it. Any news on the update, or your DOA project is still sucking all your time? :D

As always no pressure, just expressing interest :heart:

Indeed, hence my signature x). I will create today since I did promise it earlier. Sorry for all the wait.

DOA just really is lacking what it needs the most lol.

• 3 weeks later...

What a fantastic mod. I love these heels. It appears that when the player and all npcs wear an identical platform nobody has sunken feet after a SL animation, it's amazing. As long as the platform remains equipped on the player, npcs can be left alone to sandbox according to whatever AI packages they are given without requiring heel maintenance. When the platform is unequipped from the player and the game closed, all npcs still wearing the platform when the game is relaunched will have sunken feet until the platform is re-equipped on the player and the height re-attached. A cell may need to be reloaded for the change to take effect on npcs.

What a fantastic mod. I love these heels. It appears that when the player and all npcs wear an identical platform nobody has sunken feet after a SL animation, it's amazing. As long as the platform remains equipped on the player, npcs can be left alone to sandbox according to whatever AI packages they are given without requiring heel maintenance. When the platform is unequipped from the player and the game closed, all npcs still wearing the platform when the game is relaunched will have sunken feet until the platform is re-equipped on the player and the height re-attached. A cell may need to be reloaded for the change to take effect on npcs.

It's actually the enchanted high heel event scripting.

My knowledge of this is very limited. Given how differently they perform I assume the event scripting is unique to these heels, correct?

My knowledge of this is very limited. Given how differently they perform I assume the event scripting is unique to these heels, correct?

That's the thing. The models aren't set up for it so the script must be forced through the MCM.

That's the thing. The models aren't set up for it so the script must be forced through the MCM.

So when the models are made to require a manual set up the script is forced through the MCM, which it would otherwise not be. Interesting. I hope this becomes common practice because these heels have made all others in my load order obsolete, and I suppose I should thank you for helping me shorten the list. Thank you!

No, they must be applied. If they are working for you by default. You have a different HDT High Heel system than everyone else.

No, they must be applied. If they are working for you by default. You have a different HDT High Heel system than everyone else.

Yes, I understand, The HDT effect must be applied manually in the MCM, so it appears to be working as intended.

No, all the same. The mesh supposedly makes the difference.

However, I don't know what property.

I have been using charming high heels for a long time and I'd say this is a wonderful addition! Problem is the heels sink into the ground, I know I can attach custom heights to the heels but it can lead to problems in the long run, I added custom heights to a pair of heels in my last play through, first it worked nicely, no problem whatsoever, but at a later date I found some of my armors(stored together with the heels) were given the high heels script as well, causing me to float above the ground even when I equip a piece of affected body armor. It might be a problem with the high heel system, since then I am wary of attaching heights to any heels again.

Any idea what's causing the "sunken feet" problem? It would be great if you can fix it somehow, really don't want to pass on this!

I have been using charming high heels for a long time and I'd say this is a wonderful addition! Problem is the heels sink into the ground, I know I can attach custom heights to the heels but it can lead to problems in the long run, I added custom heights to a pair of heels in my last play through, first it worked nicely, no problem whatsoever, but at a later date I found some of my armors(stored together with the heels) were given the high heels script as well, causing me to float above the ground even when I equip a piece of affected body armor. It might be a problem with the high heel system, since then I am wary of attaching heights to any heels again.

Any idea what's causing the "sunken feet" problem? It would be great if you can fix it somehow, really don't want to pass on this!

I recommend updating to the latest version of 'HDT High Heel System'

Okay, I fiddled with tes5edit a bit and fixed the problem, it's quite simple really, all you need to do is change the script "spell" to "ability" and Voila, no more sunken feet! I put up a pic in case anyone else got the same problem, remember to change both spells(medium and high) and you are set!

post-52308-0-95606800-1431224760_thumb.jpg

Okay, I fiddled with tes5edit a bit and fixed the problem, it's quite simple really, all you need to do is change the script "spell" to "ability" and Voila, no more sunken feet! I put up a pic in case anyone else got the same problem, remember to change both spells(medium and high) and you are set!

Thanks much for the help. I will attach the fix here.

CHHH.esp