Vampire head mismatch? JH_Dawnguard help

boobi3

I have been searching the internet for an answer. I see a lot of mismtach color, but I have a different problem. When I put on a mod that changes the female vampire NPC's TESV_2015_03_21_13_17_39_46.png

For some reason, that face is the normal face. The mod is jh_dawnguard, I can't find the link any more. But I also have other JH's face mod and I can assure that they works. Is there's something different with Vampire head than normal female head like stormcloak and forsworn?

you don't have ece, so your game is looking for femaleheadvampiresomething in the nif, and can't find it, so it generate the head npc with the morph from jh dawnguard esp

femaleheadsomething in skyrim esm is called femaleheadvampiresomething in dawnguard

ece kept femaleheadsomething (or all heads made with femaleheadsomething will have to be remade to work)

those heads were made with ece, so in the nif, it's femaleheadsomething

either you rename femaleheadsomething to femaleheadvampiresomething in all nif (mouth and eyes too probably)

either you load tesedit, and copy paste head part names from skyrim esm to unof dawnguard patch (or the last esp that edit that)

Make sure you verify that ALL the vampires you come across are fixed by this. I found that adding EnhancedCharacterEdit.esp to my game fixed all instances of human vampires but actually messed up the elves. I was only able to get all of the vampires correct by altering EnhancedCharacterEdit.esp in TESVEdit and removing the DarkElfRaceVampire, HighElfRaceVampire, WoodElfRaceVampire entries.

Yea, i just checked right now. They are mess up. What do you mean "removing the DarkElfRaceVampire, HighElfRaceVampire, WoodElfRaceVampire entries" and altering it?

Is this how I remove it?

cause it didn't work for me after I remove them :[. Also, where is exactly is that section in your tes5edit? The is it under Race? or Non-player? And what exactly do I have to change  from that list?

You have it correct in the screencap you put up. When I right clicked those ElfRaceVampire entries and Removed them from the Race category it fixed the issue I was having with my elves. I'm not sure why it wouldn't fix it in your game as well unless you have Ethereal Elven Overhaul, or a similar mod that alters elves in the game. NPC 85 does not work with elf overhauls.

• 4 months later...

you load tesedit

click on race in skyrim, dawnguard or ece

select a vampire race

and you do that for all female, for all vampire race

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/42073-best-looking-npc-overhaul/page-9

his problem is the same as yours

1KI5tEv.jpg

he have it on all race, so he have a mod that edit that on all race, that's all

It is a little hard to understand, but I'll try:

This is the problem?

Part 1

qt8Qm5n.jpg

Part 2

wq3jZn4.jpg

Part 3

hxyQ88X.jpg

So I have only to copy names Skyrim.esm to Dawnguard.esm and Dawnguard Unofficial Patch?

Or is it the opposite? Copy and Dawnguard.esm and Dawnguard Unofficial Patch names to Enhanced Character Edit and Skyrim.esm

Archived