[HDT-SMP] KS Pony Hair

View File

Requirements:HDT Skinned Mesh Physics

link:http://bbs.3dmgame.c...497700-1-1.html

I finally decided to post this mod on LL,it is made by myself just for fun and based on KS sky188 hair. The original post is on 3dm as the linkage shown below:

link:http://bbs.3dmgame.com/thread-4655131-1-1.html

PS:Before using this mod, check your plug-in carefully. This is NOT for HDT-PE and any other skeletons except XPMSE by Groove , don't ask me why your hair do not move the way as my screenshots if you are not using XPMSE and HDT-SMP.

And enjoys people. ;)

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    03/21/2015
  • Category
  • Requires
    HDT-SMP XPMSE
  • Special Edition Compatible

Very nice, i can't wait for HDT-SMP to become more mainstream, it doesn't seem to "spazz" around  when you turn quickly from one side to another like good ol' HDT does

The ponytail sometimes goes through your shoulder/body when it moves back behind your back, is that something that can be improved with hdt-smp? I have no idea about the technicalities of it :X 

also the hair is transparent when it comes into contact with ENB DoF

If you can fix those two things, this is a big improvement over a lot of the problems the usual HDT hair has! :D

When you click on the requirements link takes you to a site that wants you to download an "exe" file. Perhaps if possible include the required hdt file, as I imagine quite a few other people will be leery on downloading the exe from another site as well.

When you click on the requirements link takes you to a site that wants you to download an "exe" file. Perhaps if possible include the required hdt file, as I imagine quite a few other people will be leery on downloading the exe from another site as well.

"exe" file? where? The requirement file is the same as "01023"'s, so I don't know how you are navigated to a website which requires you to download some weird stuff.

Very nice, i can't wait for HDT-SMP to become more mainstream, it doesn't seem to "spazz" around  when you turn quickly from one side to another like good ol' HDT does

The ponytail sometimes goes through your shoulder/body when it moves back behind your back, is that something that can be improved with hdt-smp? I have no idea about the technicalities of it :X 

If you can fix those two things, this is a big improvement over a lot of the problems the usual HDT hair has! :D

The gif is the screenshot of pre-alpha version, the release had already solve your first problem. However, regarding to the transparency issue, I can't help anything with this. Because the hair is treated as wearable hat rather than hair itself. I can't apply hair tilt in BSshader, for it will look more transparent than I currently have.

The gif is the screenshot of pre-alpha version, the release had already solve your first problem. However, regarding to the transparency issue, I can't help anything with this. Because the hair is treated as wearable hat rather than hair itself. I can't apply hair tilt in BSshader, for it will look more transparent than I currently have.

Is it possible to add hair with hdt-smp as an actual hairstyle? not a request, just asking in general if that's possible/harder to do/or whatever :)

Regarding the hair going through shoulder, tried it myself ingame and had that problem, but yeah maybe i should update my hdt-smp version then, still using one from ~couple months back :X

Edit: can't seem to look at the .gif btw it just endlessly loads :C

Is it possible to add hair with hdt-smp as an actual hairstyle? not a request, just asking in general if that's possible/harder to do/or whatever :)

Regarding the hair going through shoulder, tried it myself ingame and had that problem, but yeah maybe i should update my hdt-smp version then, still using one from ~couple months back :X

Edit: can't seem to look at the .gif btw it just endlessly loads :C

Current dll doesn't support mesh as hair, the mesh will be stretch to node (0,0,0), I can't help with that until new plug-in releases.

So is this for player only or also for NPC's?

Wearable supports both I suppose.

The link for the requirement is the same as you stated as 01023 which of course you know. 

I cannot get the part that says MOD or the part with title to download anything.  Your file was perfect on my computer.  The problem I am sure resides in both my ignorance of the language, layouts, and perhaps lack of computer savy.  Don't know if you are allowed to provide the file or they could upload it to this site.  I really like the way your mod looks, so I am going to try to get it working if I can get the requirement file.  Thanks.

The link for the requirement is the same as you stated as 01023 which of course you know. 

I cannot get the part that says MOD or the part with title to download anything.  Your file was perfect on my computer.  The problem I am sure resides in both my ignorance of the language, layouts, and perhaps lack of computer savy.  Don't know if you are allowed to provide the file or they could upload it to this site.  I really like the way your mod looks, so I am going to try to get it working if I can get the requirement file.  Thanks.

Sorry buddy, Because Hydrogen don't authorize us to upload any alpha version plugin to other site rather than 3DM, I can't help with that.

Could someone possibly screenshot the download page for the HDT Skinned Mesh Physics and circle in red what is the download we need? The only thing I can identify is the pan.baidu.com link for "BaiduYunGuanjia" and that is, as Tarl7 mentioned, an exe that web searches aren't really saying what it actually is.  :s 

"exe" file? where? The requirement file is the same as "01023"'s, so I don't know how you are navigated to a website which requires you to download some weird stuff.

Clicked on your link, then clicked on the http://pan.baidu.com/s/1jG5jqaa link which brings you to what looks like a download page with a file

"hdtSkinnedMeshPhysics" then when I click on that to download it links to an "exe" file. unless I'm doing something wrong.

EDIT: Okay figured it out a bit confusing had to expand the "hdtSkinnedMeshPhysics" folder and choose the individual dll file in order to download. (also just spotted your screenshot as well) which should help people downloading thanks.

Same here. I don't think it's a problem with this particular file, I had the same problem with another one at this url : www.loverslab.com/files/file/1800-hdt-smpone-clothes-based-on-new-hdt-plugin/

An error occured with the SQL server:

mySQL query error: SELECT * FROM ll_skin_cache WHERE cache_set_id=4 AND cache_value_1='skin_downloads_global'

This is not a problem with the IPS Community Suite but rather with your SQL server. Please contact your host and copy the message shown above.

edit : double post, issue seems solved now.

File Name: [HDT-SMP] KS Pony Hair

File Submitter: anitman

File Submitted: 21 Mar 2015

File Category: HDT Physics Extension

Requires: HDT-SMP XPMSE

Requirements:HDT Skinned Mesh Physics

link:http://bbs.3dmgame.c...497700-1-1.html

I finally decided to post this mod on LL,it is made by myself just for fun and based on KS sky188 hair. The original post is on 3dm as the linkage shown below:

link:http://bbs.3dmgame.com/thread-4655131-1-1.html

PS:Before using this mod, check your plug-in carefully. This is NOT for HDT-PE and any other skeletons except XPMSE by Groove , don't ask me why your hair do not move the way as my screenshots if you are not using XPMSE and HDT-SMP.

And enjoys people. ;)

download.png

Click here to download this file

Apparently you need to have cred to view some more popular topics on 3DM. Who has gone through the trouble to sign up for an account on 3DM?

Guest tempname123
For those struggling to download HDT-SMP see Groovtama's post from this thread.

http://pan.baidu.com/s/1jG5jqaa

Press the download Icon right to the files name of the following files, left of the date (the arrow down to the plate) for the following files:

hdtSkinnedMeshPhysics.dll (goes into data\skse\plugins\)

defaultBBPs.xml (goes into data\skse\plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs)

cbbe-tbbp.xml (goes into data\skse\plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs)

GG, you have downloaded and installed HDT-SMP without installing chinese adware from baidu.

For download here, it is the same icon you have to press... just as hint

In order to get the hair, open the console, type help hdt to get the item code, and then player.additem ITEMCODE 1

Unfortunately without a HDT-SMP compatible body, it's gonna clip straight through everything.

It can also be crafted in the forge under cloth with 2 leather strip. Yes, you have to manually attach a collision detectable xml to your body mesh or cloth mesh.

I get a ctd when I equip it. help?

Have you downloaded the HDT-SMP plug-in and followed the instruction to install it?

Have you downloaded the HDT-SMP plug-in and followed the instruction to install it?

I got the file and put it in to the HDT folder in the SKSE folder in Data. strangely, it wasn't crashing before I put it there, the physics just weren't working.

on a side note, when the crash happens, it creates a crash log saying something about a config file. is that something I need?

I got the file and put it in to the HDT folder in the SKSE folder in Data. strangely, it wasn't crashing before I put it there, the physics just weren't working.

on a side note, when the crash happens, it creates a crash log saying something about a config file. is that something I need?

Check my front tutorial to see if you missed something.