Revised Khajiit and Argonian Textures (CBBE)

so i had the unp version still on my hdd and finally got around to try it out and yes,it does look quite nice.but there are a few things i want to point out,hand and body texture don't align right(yes i know that's quite a pain with argonian textures to get right),there is a texture gap at the feet and the textures on the legs are asymetrical.and one last thing that i don't quite care about though,the toe nails are a blank solid color,possibly the textures aren't in the right position

hope it helps,great work non the less

post-579188-0-51327400-1443871474_thumb.jpg

post-579188-0-67508300-1443871476_thumb.jpg

post-579188-0-97207200-1443871478_thumb.jpg

Khajiit have the same foot problem as Argonians do. The pixelation around the hips and ankles is a great deal less obvious on the fur than it is on the scales, though it's there too. Sorry the feedback is so delayed!

Sorry does not belong here. :) 

your avatar image *I love Him* and especially his music. ;)

https://www.google.de/search?q=scatman+john&espv=2&biw=1280&bih=637&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0CAcQ_AUoAmoVChMItLPJx_moyAIVjN0sCh1uAgES

https://youtu.be/y6oXW_YiV6g

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Alright this mod's been out for a while now and I must say that your Argonian Textures are hands down my favourite of all available ones. They hit the perfect middle of rough and smooth, feminine scales........ while also having nipples that blend into the textures and don't stick out at all.

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Could anyone direct me to a mod that allows the cbbe feet mesh to use the argonian's texture correctly? I've tried many different textures and even tried replacing the feet meshes but for some reason the argonians texture doesn't line up with the cbbe feet mesh. I've seen videos and images where people have fixed this but i can find out how. Does anyone have a solution?

• 6 months later...
22 hours ago, KhajiitLover6 said:

How do I get the textures as they are not showing up... What would the listings normally look like as well?

On 1/28/2018 at 10:26 PM, EvilReFlex said:

I deleted the file because of the shitty quality, try the Dragonic textures, they look much better.