Revised Khajiit and Argonian Textures (CBBE)

Looks very good, and now please a CHSBHC version. :)

I would very much like to use your textures, but unfortunately this is not possible, because the CHSBHC based on CBBEv2.

Sorry no, why do you not use CBBE with Bodyslide?

Those textures look wonderful! UNP version please?

edit: or am i this oblivious again and they are a conversion? and will there be matching schlongs?

UNP will come later, I need to finish a another project first.

But I added a patch for the Schlongs for Females Mod. 

Looks very good, and now please a CHSBHC version. :)

I would very much like to use your textures, but unfortunately this is not possible, because the CHSBHC based on CBBEv2.

Sorry no, why do you not use CBBE with Bodyslide?

--- snip---

what believe you why I you in demand had?

I love the CHSBHC and nothing brings me "since to" this body with another to replace, this never will happen.

if you it not to for the CHSBHC user make want to, I can not change, I accept your decision.

it is a pity more than ask, can I not. :(

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Heya. For this I feel like a total noob. But I've installed mods via nexus and NMM, so I've never manully installed mods and stuff.
However, I downloaded these textures and extracted them into the directry, but they still won't apply.
I have CBBE, and also edhildils CBBE argonian texture installed.

Help please :)         

Heya. For this I feel like a total noob. But I've installed mods via nexus and NMM, so I've never manully installed mods and stuff.

However, I downloaded these textures and extracted them into the directry, but they still won't apply.

You can install this textures with NMM, klick on the "Add Mod frim file" Icon and add the *.rar from the download. 

You can install this textures with NMM, klick on the "Add Mod frim file" Icon and add the *.rar from the download. 

Woah! :o Thanks a lot, man! That worked perfectly and I very much appreciate it! :)

Now the follow-up :P Is it possible to do this with all mods you can find on here ? 

Woah! :o Thanks a lot, man! That worked perfectly and I very much appreciate it! :)

Now the follow-up :P Is it possible to do this with all mods you can find on here ? 

Yes.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

UNP Textures INFO!!

Hey friend, still holding out for that UNP conversion! Are there still plans for that?

I will not make a UNP version. 

Ok, I changed my mind!  :)

I'm working on a setup in 3DS Max to convert UNP <-> CBBE textures...

but I'm not using UNP for my skyrim and I need testers! 

For testing there are only textures for argonian:

-DELETED-

Please test it and make screenshots! 

I just downloaded it so I'll try to have some feed back in a few minutes. Will have to first turn my character into a female via Hormones.

Edit: Just tested it. Seemed to been working just fine on my end. No seams from what I've seen.

Thanks for testing. 

Glad to hear that my CBBE to UNP render work. 

• 2 weeks later...

I just downloaded it so I'll try to have some feed back in a few minutes. Will have to first turn my character into a female via Hormones.

Edit: Just tested it. Seemed to been working just fine on my end. No seams from what I've seen.

Thanks for testing. 

Glad to hear that my CBBE to UNP render work. 

Got one issue with the UNP version and that is that the darker patch between the breasts on the argonian is rather large and looks out of place on UNP bodies.