what do you guys want modded?

suebi

What are you guys looking for?

Quality. As far as animations or dialogue... I deny that premise. both at the same time or either w/e idc. just as long as it's engaging. Make what interests you. If you see something missing in the modding community, it's not because we don't want it, it's because you haven't made it yet. : )

• 2 weeks later...

I've got experience with programming in a few different languages and I've worked with a few different scripting languages. However, I have no experience with making textures or animations.

You can reuse or modify textures from skyrim. When you righclick on the mesh(armor etc) in nifskope there's an option to edit uv map and there you just move the vertices/triangles on top of 2D texture and you instantly see the results in the 3D render window. 

By the vanilla FO standard player slavery would not work since basically the target is removed from play.  And I wasn't suggesting an alternative for players, since there are like 10 million Sexlab player-as-a-slave mods for Skyrim and all of them suck; a perpetual WIP/Beta status, a retarded concept from conception, or they break the game.  What is going on here at LL as far as 'slaves' go has nothing to do with what I'm suggesting.  Player=slave=fucktoy is old news by now and even a player as a slave in the conventional sense would be a waste of game time.  Without the sex that would relegate the player to hammering on rocks with a pick or standing in a cell.  Escape from captivity has already been done in the vanilla game with Cigna Mine.

What  I'm  suggesting is pretty basic.  Capture NPCs, sell them.  Fuck immersion, it's about the caps/Septims.

Not that it matters anyway.  This thread is going to be one of those internet moments where the OP says something, reads the responses and nothing ever comes of it.

True dat. Since the thread started there has been 0 replies from the OP. Probably one of those happily drunk moments where you get smashed and wanna make any mod requested, and then you wake up and say "siiiigh..why did I start this thread? Now I'll have to hide until it dies down".

No he / she don't have to wait until it dies. He / she can just tell a moderator to lock/kill the thread. It is the OPs right to revoke any work or projects. There is no reason to hide. I tried to do something with Halstrom and a few other individuals and it fell apart. I didn't have the skill to work the project and it became bigger than I expected. I stated that .. and no problems. Stuff happens.

By the vanilla FO standard player slavery would not work since basically the target is removed from play.  And I wasn't suggesting an alternative for players, since there are like 10 million Sexlab player-as-a-slave mods for Skyrim and all of them suck; a perpetual WIP/Beta status, a retarded concept from conception, or they break the game.  What is going on here at LL as far as 'slaves' go has nothing to do with what I'm suggesting.  Player=slave=fucktoy is old news by now and even a player as a slave in the conventional sense would be a waste of game time.  Without the sex that would relegate the player to hammering on rocks with a pick or standing in a cell.  Escape from captivity has already been done in the vanilla game with Cigna Mine.

What  I'm  suggesting is pretty basic.  Capture NPCs, sell them.  Fuck immersion, it's about the caps/Septims.

Not that it matters anyway.  This thread is going to be one of those internet moments where the OP says something, reads the responses and nothing ever comes of it.

True dat. Since the thread started there has been 0 replies from the OP. Probably one of those happily drunk moments where you get smashed and wanna make any mod requested, and then you wake up and say "siiiigh..why did I start this thread? Now I'll have to hide until it dies down".

Hah! I wonder how often that happens...

Quite often. Sad thing is nobody here is holding anyone responsible to deliver anything that they were talking about. Things change RL issues arise etc. The sad things is many just walk away or create another account out of embarrassment or attempting to remove themselves from people following them and requesting things. There is no reason to do something like this.

I also believe that this thread will ultimatelly lead to nothing, but what is a man if he doesn't have a shred of hope.

What would really make *me* happy? That would be - I guess - a mod that'd allow my male char to romance with some female NPCs, and preferrably vanilla ones.

In vanilla game it's all about "do 1 quest for me, done, now I'm yours, marry me".

I would love to have that expanded - vanilla NPCs given more interaction. I'd like them to have personalities, backstory, a personal storyline - BioWare style, if you know what I mean.

For example - I remember Ysolda doing bussiness with khajiit caravans. She could get involved in some shady bussiness with them, probably get arrested, send us a letter asking for help, make us embark on a series of quests that let's us to know her life's story - maybe meeting her family, getting to know her associates.

Other example - in Riverwood we have Camilla Valerius. She seems brave and made for action, while her brother seems to the exact opposite. It would be nice to observe a conflict between those 2. Like maybe Camilla wanting to show him, that the world isn't all that dangerous and running away, then she would get in trouble, maybe get kidnapped, we could see her 2 wannabe-boyfriends lamenting over that and telling us what happened. Then we could go and try to track her down. Then maybe fall into a trap and got captured by the same ppl who kidnapped Camilla. Being in the same cage with her we could try make our bold escape together with her.

You get the idea - turn marriable NPCs into real ppl, not just dummies standing in 1 place doing nothing.

I'm aware there are already mods that implement some romance, but they either involve a new NPC or is written for PCs being female (so u can only romance male NPCs). The only mod similar to what I have described is ESF Aela, but (as the name suggests) it only deals with Aela, is far from finished and haven't got an update since more than a year now.

I have a fairly clear idea of what I want, altought looking back on it, it seems near-impossible that anyone who isnt exactly... well-versed(?) at modding could make it. Not easily or completely, at least. But then again, I am, after all, a stupid motherfucker who is unable to perform basic GECK tasks, sooo... yeah. :-/

this goes not only to moders but also to devs

i am hoarder

not obsessed but possessed

and i wish i can give or sell everything i found to faction which i choose as friendly

or at least to open my own shop to sell all that junk

right now i have in my new vegas game enough crap to fully equip battalion almost two

I want submit without the violence. Something like SL Romance, but with verbal dialogue you can hear. Fuz ro homersimspon dont cut after using susubmit via dialouge. No disrespect to either mod.Dropped submit before patching for romance. Really missing hearing "no i dont think so" and " how could i argue with that"

I like the mods that give things to do as well as some clear bonuses not at the level of cheating, at this point i play with "Achieve That" and the combination of "Untamed" and "Animal Mansion" (chiefly catches my attention that of animal sex but I think never do in real life).

Personally as I'm looking things that increase the amount of missions or objectives to accomplish, about fetiches I would like some femdom, I also like things like lesbian  and some bondage (though I do not like much think it would be nice addition) though of course there are a few aspects to explore between the mods that already exist.

I'm looking for an actual compass,

I don't even know if that's feasible, I know its possible to include animated parts in a model but I also wouldn't know how, and more over how in the world would the pointer point to the correct cardinal direction of north?

But that's what I want no more fake HUD compass.

Another thing I'd like is to entirely remove the HUD, but have a button for it.  No more information that the object I'm about to activate is indeed a door.  Not like I couldn't tell that it was in fact a door, or that the person I'm talking to is Lydia...I think I know its Lydia when Im in the thousands of hours.

found a mod that does this, Less Intrusive Hud II

I'm looking for an actual compass,

I don't even know if that's feasible, I know its possible to include animated parts in a model but I also wouldn't know how, and more over how in the world would the pointer point to the correct cardinal direction of north?

But that's what I want no more fake HUD compass.

Another thing I'd like is to entirely remove the HUD, but have a button for it.  No more information that the object I'm about to activate is indeed a door.  Not like I couldn't tell that it was in fact a door, or that the person I'm talking to is Lydia...I think I know its Lydia when Im in the thousands of hours.

Maybe just a minimal when you are close enough to something you can activate? Maybe just a small transparent outline of a hand or mouth or other icon depending on the action appears in an assigned corner of the screen?

I would like to see a mod that would make the falmer and drugr friendly so you could explore places like blackreach without having to kill them all , just fuck them instead :D

I just used Puppetmaster :)

there is a simpler solution.

its called  "Sexlab Fuck'em Up"

its a good mod, perhaps 1 of my favourite

Archived